Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 736 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 11029
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9604
    When / where did you find Italian Gina? I only found her once, been hoping to see her again since.

    I drove through last night around 4 am. Not a single one out there on Mass Ave / Allerton loop, nor BHA. Didn't put much time in just made one pass through each then quit.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    This week I found:

    Redhead Dominican Briana. BBBJ & BFS w creampie & video. 30.

    Thick Italian Gina. Same as above.

    Cape Verdean Kim. BBJ & CFS. 20.

    Trish is back in town. WSW late 30's, fat ass. BBJ & BFS w creampie. 40.

    Gina the illegal Dominican. BBJ & BFS w creampie on video. 40.

    I don't send or trade videos. Just letting you know that they are desperate.

  2. #9603

    This weeks finds

    This week I found:

    Redhead Dominican Briana. BBBJ & BFS w creampie & video. 30.

    Thick Italian Gina. Same as above.

    Cape Verdean Kim. BBJ & CFS. 20.

    Trish is back in town. WSW late 30's, fat ass. BBJ & BFS w creampie. 40.

    Gina the illegal Dominican. BBJ & BFS w creampie on video. 40.

    I don't send or trade videos. Just letting you know that they are desperate.

  3. #9602

    Ashley

    Found a very nice one this evening. Very rare that I search at this hour (7 pm). But, had to go to Target and did a short cruise. Found a blonde with all black one. She looked like the thief that robbed me. So, I passed. Then, I saw a tall LSW and picked her up. Says her name is Ashley, from Florida and Puerto Rico. Nice lady and clean. Says she lives at the roundhouse. BBFSCIP. Though afterwards, she said no CIP please in the future. Great meeting. Much better than the ones I pick up in the early AM.

  4. #9601

    Angel real name starts with a B

    Picked up angel tonight 20 min past eleven on howard. As soon as I got to nms I had to pee I drove down that street I never do first. She was bent over picking up her things tuned around made eye contact she said you lookin for a girl? And hoped in. Said she was from plymouth ma she was wearing a black top tight black leggings black curly hair maybe age 28 30 with her jaw maybe slightly forward best I can describe but she's cute. At the spot sucked on the balls / cock she said she is good at this and was. After I popped she spit out the door got herself together took her to the sunoco told me she lives in that round house right there. Wants to find regulars when she finds her own place to make a buck. Gave her my number she said she will text me when she can. She said I hope I see you and we can hang out.

  5. #9600
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillesh  [View Original Post]
    There hasn't been much activity this week, at least the time I usually cruise, around 1-2 am Found Kim again around McDonalds. Had her a few times. Reason I repeat is she is very drama free. Kim is BSW, mid 30's. Not the best looking but OK. She has very unique voice almost like Kim Carnes Loves her rock. I did get her in past around the UHaul. Anyway, she doesn't complain about where I park or how long I take. She does BBBJ with CIM for. 2 What more do you want?
    Found this same Kim. She's Cape Verdean, and the thing with Cape Verdeans is. They all have ass. Old, young, skinny, fat. They all have ass. Also she says she's 38 but her looks disagree. 25 and two androids some other chicks left in my car = BBJ w CFS. Not really photo worthy / video worhty imo.

  6. #9599
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyBengali  [View Original Post]
    If anyone gets Ambers number DM me. Been trying to meet up with her. Saw her for 120. Bare.
    When I first met her she looked good. Ffd a couple weeks later she looked really different. Drugs affect a person's looks quite fast.

    She said guys should know what kind of girl she is and not offer her 20 bucks for a BJ. I would agree with that when I first met her.

    She was worth the 40 45 for a BJ and 50-60 for head and f. S but 1. 2 is too much for the ave, just pass her next time.

  7. #9598

    I've had better for less

    Quote Originally Posted by JollyBengali  [View Original Post]
    If anyone gets Ambers number DM me. Been trying to meet up with her. Saw her for 120. Bare.
    You overpaid buddy. Divide that by 3 next time.

  8. #9597
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Thats amber. I've met her 3 or 4 times. Weak BJ.

    Also takes forever to get out.
    If anyone gets Ambers number DM me. Been trying to meet up with her. Saw her for 120. Bare.

  9. #9596

    Kim

    There hasn't been much activity this week, at least the time I usually cruise, around 1-2 am Found Kim again around McDonalds. Had her a few times. Reason I repeat is she is very drama free. Kim is BSW, mid 30's. Not the best looking but OK. She has very unique voice almost like Kim Carnes Loves her rock. I did get her in past around the UHaul. Anyway, she doesn't complain about where I park or how long I take. She does BBBJ with CIM for. 2 What more do you want?

  10. #9595
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Met this one and says she's from Southie. Got the name then I forgot. Skin and bones. But, nice person and accommodating. BBFSCIP. Was into it and vocal. Better than that Russia girl I met the other day. I didn't pick anyone up this morning. But, I saw a woman crouching down on the floor with red hair. Could it be Fiona? The overpriced STG Escort?
    That skin looks like she's a "walker" from The Walking Dead.

  11. #9594
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Got her this AM, cheap eats. Doesn't like BJ, actually wanted BBFSCIP to finish the day. She was wet and got into it. Finished, cleaned up, dropped off and said goodbye. Thank you for the business.
    She used to walk over by Pine Street Inn, which tells you how long she's been around, probably close to 15 years now.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  12. #9593

    Stephanie

    Got her this AM, cheap eats. Doesn't like BJ, actually wanted BBFSCIP to finish the day. She was wet and got into it. Finished, cleaned up, dropped off and said goodbye. Thank you for the business.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2315.jpeg‎  

  13. #9592
    Quote Originally Posted by InternetStalk  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Russia once and it was the worst experience ever! She literally bit my tip so hard that I heard a crunch and was squeezing my balls like she was balling up homework. She then had me driving around dudley and she was hanging out the window of the car calling for people. She threatened me if I didn't take her where she wanted, she was going to make a scene to get cops attention. I couldn't get her out the car quick enough. Never again for me.
    That happened to me once and the boys here suggested something that I hope that I will never do and that is to jump on 93 and tell her if she doesn't get out that she'll have to find her way back to NMS. The good thing is hopefully they'll get out. The bad thing is they'll probably open the door while you're driving. Everyone's got their ways to get them out. I hope I don't have to be in that situation.

    I was out this morning and afternoon, granted it was raining and there was nothing out. There was a BSW, older. But, didn't look interesting. She was sitting next to Lou Custom Exhaust. Save my $$ and headed back. Be safe.

  14. #9591
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I finally found one that was nice looking. She calls herself Russia. Yes, Russia. I've seen her before. Very nice looking. But, edgy because she says she has anxiety. Went to the spot and was suspicious. Wanted the money first. I told her to take one leg off and get ready. I didn't want a give and bolt shit. I've had good luck with business and don't need someone like her fooling me. She agreed to take one leg off and then I climbed on top. I put all her stuff in the back seat. So, I know she's good now. I gave her the fee and started BBFS. She felt great, I mean great. She was into it and unfortunately, I popped quick. Afterwards, she wanted food and smokes. Had to avoid the psycho goons walking the streets. She was nice and gave me what I wanted. But, she's a bit scary as she could have a panic attack or whatever she's feeling. She's also a germaphobic and cleaned herself really good after the session. Might pick her up again.
    I picked up Russia once and it was the worst experience ever! She literally bit my tip so hard that I heard a crunch and was squeezing my balls like she was balling up homework. She then had me driving around dudley and she was hanging out the window of the car calling for people. She threatened me if I didn't take her where she wanted, she was going to make a scene to get cops attention. I couldn't get her out the car quick enough. Never again for me.

  15. #9590
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Thats amber. I've met her 3 or 4 times. Weak BJ.

    Also takes forever to get out.
    I've never agreed to a price with her. Argumentive and overpriced to me but I've stopped for her a few times. Just can't stand her mouth so I never went through with it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape