Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 736 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 11029
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9589
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Met this one and says she's from Southie. Got the name then I forgot. Skin and bones. But, nice person and accommodating. BBFSCIP. Was into it and vocal. Better than that Russia girl I met the other day. I didn't pick anyone up this morning. But, I saw a woman crouching down on the floor with red hair. Could it be Fiona? The overpriced STG Escort?
    Thats amber. I've met her 3 or 4 times. Weak BJ.

    Also takes forever to get out.

  2. #9588
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD789  [View Original Post]
    Not a looker for sure but great blowjob.

    https://imgur.com/a/eGEC6Cp
    Try putting the phone reverse camera on your right leg facing you. That angle, you can see her face and the action. She also can't see it as she's looking more left. Looks almost like the girl Russia I picked up. Nice video.

  3. #9587

    Southie

    Met this one and says she's from Southie. Got the name then I forgot. Skin and bones. But, nice person and accommodating. BBFSCIP. Was into it and vocal. Better than that Russia girl I met the other day. I didn't pick anyone up this morning. But, I saw a woman crouching down on the floor with red hair. Could it be Fiona? The overpriced STG Escort?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2281.jpeg‎  

  4. #9586
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD789  [View Original Post]
    Not a looker for sure but great blowjob.

    https://imgur.com/a/eGEC6Cp
    The top of her head looks cute. Who cares what they look like. As long as they get the job done.

  5. #9585

    Ugly Chick Amazing BBBJ

    Not a looker for sure but great blowjob.

    https://imgur.com/a/eGEC6Cp

  6. #9584

    Dude looks like a lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Nothing was out this AM except for this one. No drama, BBFS, didn't want me to finish inside and asked to pull out. Skinny and felt her bones on my legs. Cheap eats and done for the day. Wanted seconds this afternoon and it was dead as nails. She was worn down. But, she gave me what I wanted.
    Steven Tyler look alike.

  7. #9583
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her!. She's often down by Nubian Sq, hanging with the goons some evenings. Be careful, the looks while hot don't match her personality. The picture you taken looks like the Grove Hall area
    At least I now know she wasn't just a figment of my imagination. I generally have pretty good luck with the girls that many others complain have attitude problems. Like that young hot Vietnamese girl who used to work Dot Ave years ago, that everyone said had a bad attitude, rushed, and upsold, but I didn't have those issues with her.

    My problem more often is finding girls that are young, attractive, and can actually perform well. If her performance matches her looks, then I can work on correcting any attitude issues.

    As for the company she keeps, it's to be expected of a young white girl working in that area to be honest. I have no doubt that she's probably being managed by a local unlicensed pharmacist.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  8. #9582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Grove Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Anybody recognize this one? I was on my way to meet someone, and didn't have time to stop and talk to her. She was definitely working though.

    Sorry for the poor picture quality, it was dark out, I was moving, and she was about 100 feet away.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    I've seen her!. She's often down by Nubian Sq, hanging with the goons some evenings. Be careful, the looks while hot don't match her personality. The picture you taken looks like the Grove Hall area

  9. #9581
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Nothing was out this AM except for this one. No drama, BBFS, didn't want me to finish inside and asked to pull out. Skinny and felt her bones on my legs. Cheap eats and done for the day. Wanted seconds this afternoon and it was dead as nails. She was worn down. But, she gave me what I wanted.
    Jesus Christ. How you f that. I don't think I can get hard.

  10. #9580
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I finally found one that was nice looking. She calls herself Russia. Yes, Russia. I've seen her before. Very nice looking. But, edgy because she says she has anxiety. Went to the spot and was suspicious. Wanted the money first. I told her to take one leg off and get ready. I didn't want a give and bolt shit. I've had good luck with business and don't need someone like her fooling me. She agreed to take one leg off and then I climbed on top. I put all her stuff in the back seat. So, I know she's good now. I gave her the fee and started BBFS. She felt great, I mean great. She was into it and unfortunately, I popped quick. Afterwards, she wanted food and smokes. Had to avoid the psycho goons walking the streets. She was nice and gave me what I wanted. But, she's a bit scary as she could have a panic attack or whatever she's feeling. She's also a germaphobic and cleaned herself really good after the session. Might pick her up again.
    She's not too bad in the face? How was the body? She looks kinda like that one crazy ***** who can't get a date to save her life.

  11. #9579

    Russia

    I finally found one that was nice looking. She calls herself Russia. Yes, Russia. I've seen her before. Very nice looking. But, edgy because she says she has anxiety. Went to the spot and was suspicious. Wanted the money first. I told her to take one leg off and get ready. I didn't want a give and bolt shit. I've had good luck with business and don't need someone like her fooling me. She agreed to take one leg off and then I climbed on top. I put all her stuff in the back seat. So, I know she's good now. I gave her the fee and started BBFS. She felt great, I mean great. She was into it and unfortunately, I popped quick. Afterwards, she wanted food and smokes. Had to avoid the psycho goons walking the streets. She was nice and gave me what I wanted. But, she's a bit scary as she could have a panic attack or whatever she's feeling. She's also a germaphobic and cleaned herself really good after the session. Might pick her up again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2278.jpg‎  

  12. #9578
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036
    Quote Originally Posted by WalthamKid  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the crypt keeper.
    I had the Exact same Thought!

  13. #9577

    How?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Nothing was out this AM except for this one. No drama, BBFS, didn't want me to finish inside and asked to pull out. Skinny and felt her bones on my legs. Cheap eats and done for the day. Wanted seconds this afternoon and it was dead as nails. She was worn down. But, she gave me what I wanted.
    Looks like the crypt keeper.

  14. #9576

    Skin and bones

    Nothing was out this AM except for this one. No drama, BBFS, didn't want me to finish inside and asked to pull out. Skinny and felt her bones on my legs. Cheap eats and done for the day. Wanted seconds this afternoon and it was dead as nails. She was worn down. But, she gave me what I wanted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2271.jpg‎  

  15. #9575
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeForYou  [View Original Post]
    Where abouts did you see her? Like the closest intersection on Warren,,, I think that's a very good picture, considering the circumstances. TIA,
    Not far from McDonald's.

    I tried going back to the area later that night, but of course neither of them were anywhere to be found. Tried again last night, and again no luck. I'm betting she was one of the many who normally post online, and only hit the street when business is really slow. Which means chances are slim that I'll ever spot her again. I should have listened to the little head, and blown off my previous engagement when I had the chance.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape