Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 771 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 11561
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #4811

    Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by DankDonk  [View Original Post]
    I saw her just one time maybe a year ago and she is extremely young but otherwise not memorable. What am I missing? Maybe quick cash grab?
    Here is what I think the deal is with Bonnie IMO: This is her way to do her own personal screening for potential friends outside. I have not seen her in a long time, but this is what I gathered from her. She may not be for me, but I can definitely say she was fun seeing. If you do really like her, exchange numbers and I think more doors may open with her, but sounds like you did not have the best experience with her.

  2. #4810
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    We have to take LA Boners to the trophy over Golden Service Queens. You are in the running for MVP but there are others like Superman, HellOnEarth too. Then there is Boner, perennial Sixth Man of the Year, ready to come in and take over. Let's Make LA Great Again!
    Then I lost for sure. Going to run out of funds eventually LOL.

  3. #4809

    Premium charges KTE

    Baby Bonnie 380.

    I saw her just one time maybe a year ago and she is extremely young but otherwise not memorable. What am I missing? Maybe quick cash grab?

    Baby Cherry 400!

    I ended up forgoing my appt with her because there wasn't a lot reviews out there, and the few that did exist were decent to good. Ultimate gatekept hidden gem?

  4. #4808

    Best HYA rimming?

    Who are the best rimmers in the current HYA lineup?

  5. #4807

    🔥 🌱 🌹 Boner certified CYA Baby Katie

    KTE Baby Katie is a worthy addition to LA. She's cute, young, and sweet. Nothing more to add except her as another option to my rotation. She can also be considered HYA.

    (Contact here) 21 yo / 5'5″ / 105 lb / Natural C doesn't like CIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankDonk  [View Original Post]
    ...
    -Similar body type to NG. I like tall, slender, small waisted-girls. IMO she's prettier, younger, more natural looking face than NG. NG has a tad bit too much work done. I like Katie's boobs better too. Very soft and feminine and great nipples. Very good sized, hard, and I think they're pinkish...
    Quote Originally Posted by KLoverPanda  [View Original Post]
    ...
    Looks: she's an 8/10 IMO. I think some mongers would rate her a 8. 5 or 9 tbh. She shines in a few categories. She looks young. Told me she was 21 and tbh I believe her. For the sake of being conservative I'll say 21-25.2. She has a nice well made set of MM tits (probablt C cups or really big B cups) and a nice little bubble butt. He butt isn't big but it impressed me in doggy because I was not expecting it be so satisfying. 3. She has a cute face. Baby Yuna has a prettier face tbh but this girl ain't ugly. She has a cute face, very young, pale skin, cute teeth, and smiles a lot. Idk if this even makes sense but she has a very Korean look. Felt like I was in Korea with a chick. Anyways, IMO her body is better than Baby Yuna. She can keep in the face category but Yuna is prettier...

  6. #4806

    Job not finished

    We have to take LA Boners to the trophy over Golden Service Queens. You are in the running for MVP but there are others like Superman, HellOnEarth too. Then there is Boner, perennial Sixth Man of the Year, ready to come in and take over. Let's Make LA Great Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by KLoverPanda  [View Original Post]
    Run to see her. So much potential. Boner where is my award for these reviews and discoveries?...

  7. #4805
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraZebra  [View Original Post]
    Thats weird, she didn't DFK me at all LOL. Not like I have or bad hygiene or anything, I always brush my teeth and tongue and mouthwash before each session. Anyone had DFK with NG recently?
    I didn't have a problem with DFK with NG. Like Panda said, her DFK is a bit more forceful than others. Similar to Moli if you've seen her but not has aggressive.

  8. #4804
    Quote Originally Posted by KLoverPanda  [View Original Post]
    LOL shit. Well I didn't pick up on that haha. NG has never head turned with me. She usually is overly aggressive with her DFK so I didn't think that's what he meant. Haha.
    Thats weird, she didn't DFK me at all LOL. Not like I have or bad hygiene or anything, I always brush my teeth and tongue and mouthwash before each session. Anyone had DFK with NG recently?

  9. #4803
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraZebra  [View Original Post]
    I think by head turning he meant did she turn away when you tried to DFK her LOL.
    LOL shit. Well I didn't pick up on that haha. NG has never head turned with me. She usually is overly aggressive with her DFK so I didn't think that's what he meant. Haha.

  10. #4802
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta37  [View Original Post]
    How many days in advance does booker allow for Hana? Also 2 days max or more? Thanks!
    When I saw her 2 weeks ago booker said 1 day prebook.

  11. #4801
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Hey Dank and Klover, did Baby Katie allow DFK? Would she head turn like Ng?



    I'm not sure, I prebooked hana 2 days and it was okay the booker.
    Quote Originally Posted by DankDonk  [View Original Post]
    Yes to DFK per her menu.

    Her body and face are my style so I would say yes to turning heads, at least in LA LOL. Not sure about Seoul way too many hotties.

    For me I think NG is a headturner because when she is fully dolled up, she looks nice and glamorous vs pretty, if that makes sense. But her facial work stands out and is noticeable. But I don't think she looks botched like so many korean girls do lmao. NG has nice eyes and smile. When she has bare face, I think NG is much more cute, than hot or pretty.
    I think by head turning he meant did she turn away when you tried to DFK her LOL.

  12. #4800
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    How's her head game? How deep is her DT? She sounds like a popular HYA to see, but I want to keep my expectations in check regarding service.
    I actually just saw her and I would say her deepthroat is pretty decent now. I'm average and she can take about 80% of it pretty well. She tries as hard as she can. If you read my initial review on her, she's gotten so much better since then skillwise and she's a sweetheart.

    You won't get a seasoned pro. But you'll get a young, beautiful, pleaser who if you're sweet to her will reciprocate. I'm actually kind of proud of how much progress she made.

    She leaves in two weeks FYI.

  13. #4799
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Sublime

    Some great commentary by the booker at 40 models:

    #amazingtits.

    #goodbbbj.

    #cim.

    #Rim.

  14. #4798
    Thank you both for the responses!

  15. #4797
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Hey Dank and Klover, did Baby Katie allow DFK? Would she head turn like Ng?



    I'm not sure, I prebooked hana 2 days and it was okay the booker.
    She allows DFK, gets into it tbh. LOL good actor.

    I'm not sure I would say she's a head Turner. Good body. Cute face but like idk. My standards for head turner are pretty high and I don't want to disappoint you by telling you yes she is. Go see for yourself and tell me what you think.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape