Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 10993
-
04-30-23 22:57 #9163Senior Member

Posts: 50Videos
I have the video but I won't be uploading. She also took video clips with my face on it so if she sees the video I took uploaded online, she might upload the one's with my face on it also. LOL.
Originally Posted by HoldAt1
[View Original Post]
But I'm meeting the Armenian Princes, DemetriaJade this week. She got PSE, CIM, MSOG, Vid and package and I might go for it when I see her in person. I might upload the video also but depends if she's got rules. I'll keep you posted!
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/DemetriaJade
-
04-30-23 22:51 #9162Senior Member

Posts: 50Frenchie
She's the UnicornLegend, found her on PD. I saw her on her last day, she said she's it might be her final tour as she's getting old and ready to retire. She's moving to Thailand to pursue her dream clothing business out there. She is on the older side, born '83. The photos on her ad are not her, or maybe it's her from 15 yrs ago. Super naughty lady, bbj cim was fun. Tbh, I had a little bit difficulty getting turned on during the boom-boom action, I prefer younger girls close to my age 24-32. And her incall place didn't smell very nice. But yeah, lesson learned from this encounter. Not going to meet providers blurring out their pics anymore. I'm going to go see Demetria Jade the Armenian Princess this week.
Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 19:19 #9161Regular Member

Posts: 12Video?
You have the video link?
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 21:51 #9160Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 124[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
04-29-23 17:46 #9159Senior Member

Posts: 1021Tall and sexy Sexyserina99
She's a California girl that kept missing to tap while I there. I got to hook up with her about a month ago in Waikiki.
She's very tall and lean and has nice tattoos, she's very flexible and she let me hammer away until I was satisfied with my time.
Get a piece of her while you can.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...y/Sexyserina99
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3210355
She does doubles with her girlfriend:
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Zoeydutch11
-
04-29-23 17:41 #9158Senior Member

Posts: 1021Zoeydutch11 Is legit and fun
I met her in Waikiki over a month ago with her girlfriend I did not do doubles I just did 1 on 1 a day apart.
She's very flexible and can take a real good hammering in several positions. READ her reviews to see if she matches what you like.
Have fun men.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Zoeydutch11
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3270787
Her girlfriend is: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...y/Sexyserina99.
-
04-28-23 20:48 #9157Senior Member

Posts: 334Holy crap!
You know, after looking at her ad she may be great but she's taking a tip from the airlines -- - everything is extra after you buy the ticket. MSOG extra, CIM extra, etc. Extra. That's on top of the $700/ hr When you fly first class usually you don't pay extra for your food and drinks.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234;6426223[URL
Then, she wants a 20% deposit!
In my book, any "deposit" is a deal breaker even if someone else posts and says they're legit. Too many ripoff artists out there to start separating legit deposit from rip-off artists. Plus, then they have your Venmo number.
-
04-28-23 19:58 #9156Senior Member

Posts: 403Close to the same but no GFE for me.
What did you get for your "little GFE"? She is pretty but felt rushed and didn't get any GFE from my session.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 18:08 #9155Senior Member

Posts: 849Asian hottie
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../22980738.html
Hot Asian hottie, old school service. Pretty and sexy. Super nice body, nice face. No massage, just good service. All covered, but feels real.
Pics are real thing. See what you get. Clean place too. Pulled off cover to end and unloaded all over. She diidnt mind. Little GFE after.
Will be back for more for sure. L / S / A 10/10/10, IN MY BOOK.
RUS.
-
04-28-23 06:23 #9154Senior Member

Posts: 1021The unicorn
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../UnicornLegend
Originally Posted by AnonHiGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 12:45 #9153Senior Member

Posts: 43Which provider is that?
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 11:39 #9152Senior Member

Posts: 716Unicorn
Is she still in Honolulu?
What's her name?
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 11:02 #9151Senior Member

Posts: 1021Yep. I know that Eye shot view from her.
I remember my last time seeing her from that angle. A great girl.
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 02:56 #9150Senior Member

Posts: 501 hr Special Package GFE CIM MSOG
The unicornlegend experience.
-
04-25-23 04:08 #9149Senior Member

Posts: 1021Hot, sexy Romanian Heidi Banks
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Kapaa/Heidibanks
I've seen her a few times on past trips here to the islands.
Super chill and can take a good thumping between her thighs.
Also, if your kinky enough, she'll let you videotape your session with your iPhone for a little extra.
PRICELESS.
HAVE FUN WITH HER.












Reply With Quote




