Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 10987
-
04-28-23 20:48 #9157Senior Member

Posts: 334Holy crap!
You know, after looking at her ad she may be great but she's taking a tip from the airlines -- - everything is extra after you buy the ticket. MSOG extra, CIM extra, etc. Extra. That's on top of the $700/ hr When you fly first class usually you don't pay extra for your food and drinks.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234;6426223[URL
Then, she wants a 20% deposit!
In my book, any "deposit" is a deal breaker even if someone else posts and says they're legit. Too many ripoff artists out there to start separating legit deposit from rip-off artists. Plus, then they have your Venmo number.
-
04-28-23 19:58 #9156Senior Member

Posts: 403Close to the same but no GFE for me.
What did you get for your "little GFE"? She is pretty but felt rushed and didn't get any GFE from my session.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 18:08 #9155Senior Member

Posts: 849Asian hottie
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../22980738.html
Hot Asian hottie, old school service. Pretty and sexy. Super nice body, nice face. No massage, just good service. All covered, but feels real.
Pics are real thing. See what you get. Clean place too. Pulled off cover to end and unloaded all over. She diidnt mind. Little GFE after.
Will be back for more for sure. L / S / A 10/10/10, IN MY BOOK.
RUS.
-
04-28-23 06:23 #9154Senior Member

Posts: 1021The unicorn
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../UnicornLegend
Originally Posted by AnonHiGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 12:45 #9153Senior Member

Posts: 43Which provider is that?
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 11:39 #9152Senior Member

Posts: 716Unicorn
Is she still in Honolulu?
What's her name?
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 11:02 #9151Senior Member

Posts: 1021Yep. I know that Eye shot view from her.
I remember my last time seeing her from that angle. A great girl.
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 02:56 #9150Senior Member

Posts: 501 hr Special Package GFE CIM MSOG
The unicornlegend experience.
-
04-25-23 04:08 #9149Senior Member

Posts: 1021Hot, sexy Romanian Heidi Banks
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Kapaa/Heidibanks
I've seen her a few times on past trips here to the islands.
Super chill and can take a good thumping between her thighs.
Also, if your kinky enough, she'll let you videotape your session with your iPhone for a little extra.
PRICELESS.
HAVE FUN WITH HER.
-
04-24-23 05:20 #9148Senior Member

Posts: 1021CAMERON Is legit
The reason I know she is legit She was doing doubles with Paris in Las Vegas but I only saw Paris only while Cameron went down to the casino area.
She is cute and thick just like her photos.
Have fun with her while you can.
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3485696.htm?cat=1
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Crystalcase
-
04-24-23 00:53 #9147Senior Member

Posts: 1406Sorry to hear that. That's weird normally she is good about getting back. I always text her.
Originally Posted by TonkaT
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 23:39 #9146Senior Member

Posts: 110Natalie & Nia
Had to treat myself to two poly-wahine, Natalie & Nia, they are so good and ono, if you have the opportunity you should treat yourself. I will have them together again, it was so good!!
-
04-23-23 11:24 #9145Senior Member

Posts: 270Thank you!
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 11:17 #9144Senior Member

Posts: 270BBBJ? BBFS? Services?
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 10:16 #9143Senior Member

Posts: 10212 Times with Blonde Barbie
Hey men hot Parisevans is coming to town with a girlfriend.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Parisevans
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9453518.htm?cat=1
I partied with her two times last year in Las Vegas Nevada, once at her incall than 1 time at my hotel.
She matches her photos and is super chill, I've seen her girlfriend, but I did not do a doubles with her yet.
You're definitely enjoy her soft lips on your body.











Reply With Quote





