The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 1082 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 16507
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15292
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I only see this girl between DG and the Community Center. She is absolutely my type. I am thinking she isn't a SW. She is several tiers above the local talent IMO. Always dresses provocatively. With just a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. She went straight to a car in the parking lot. Didn't even get a chance at a swoop.
    That looks like Kassidy to me. I know she has funky colored hair right now.

  2. #15291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I only see this girl between DG and the Community Center. She is absolutely my type. I am thinking she isn't a SW. She is several tiers above the local talent IMO. Always dresses provocatively. With just a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. She went straight to a car in the parking lot. Didn't even get a chance at a swoop.
    That looks like big bird. She is missing a lot of front teeth.

  3. #15290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Sir, who is "Big Bird" on Cahoon?
    The very tall WSW with short blonde hair. Don't know her name, didn't bother to ask, told her to gtfo after she said 40 for a BJ.

  4. #15289

    Snapped a pic of my unicorn

    I only see this girl between DG and the Community Center. She is absolutely my type. I am thinking she isn't a SW. She is several tiers above the local talent IMO. Always dresses provocatively. With just a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. She went straight to a car in the parking lot. Didn't even get a chance at a swoop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230428_182349.jpg‎  

  5. #15288
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    Some of these girls are insane with their prices. We all need to decline these prices, I guarantee you, they all will suck dick for 20 if that's all everyone is willing to pay.

    Big Bird in the Cahoon loop wanted 40 for a BJ, I gladly told her and her missing teeth and her 6 feet ass to GTFO.
    Sir, who is "Big Bird" on Cahoon?

  6. #15287

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    Some of these girls are insane with their prices. We all need to decline these prices, I guarantee you, they all will suck dick for 20 if that's all everyone is willing to pay.

    Big Bird in the Cahoon loop wanted 40 for a BJ, I gladly told her and her missing teeth and her 6 feet ass to GTFO.
    You don't hold any punches do you bro? Lmao.

  7. #15286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her last night on lane ave. I gave her a quick interview of what I wanted which was bbbjwcs. She comes back with this outrageous charge so I say your crazy, so she wants me to take her back so I said ok I'm not paying that price. We get halfway to dropping her ass off then she wants to negotiate a lower deal. I take the fucking bait. We get to a spot she's already a little tipsy and she starts with ok mic check but she never revs it up. So after 10 minutes of teasing my cock instead of sucking it off she wants to masturbate. WTF! So she gets off then wants to FS so I give in. But she trying to be all bossy and shit she don't want to do this or that bullshit. So much bullshit it made my dick soft and I got the fuck up took the loss took her goofy ass back, never to deal with her again. She did have a pretty kat and nice ass but all that bossy shit ruined the mood for junior. You mongers have been warned!
    Some of these girls are insane with their prices. We all need to decline these prices, I guarantee you, they all will suck dick for 20 if that's all everyone is willing to pay.

    Big Bird in the Cahoon loop wanted 40 for a BJ, I gladly told her and her missing teeth and her 6 feet ass to GTFO.

  8. #15285

    Tall Brittany or snowflake

    I haven't seen her in about a week. Has anyone seen her out strolling? Mongers be honest! Has anyone taken her off the streets??

  9. #15284

    Tall red head is Star

    Scooped her last night on lane ave. I gave her a quick interview of what I wanted which was bbbjwcs. She comes back with this outrageous charge so I say your crazy, so she wants me to take her back so I said ok I'm not paying that price. We get halfway to dropping her ass off then she wants to negotiate a lower deal. I take the fucking bait. We get to a spot she's already a little tipsy and she starts with ok mic check but she never revs it up. So after 10 minutes of teasing my cock instead of sucking it off she wants to masturbate. WTF! So she gets off then wants to FS so I give in. But she trying to be all bossy and shit she don't want to do this or that bullshit. So much bullshit it made my dick soft and I got the fuck up took the loss took her goofy ass back, never to deal with her again. She did have a pretty kat and nice ass but all that bossy shit ruined the mood for junior. You mongers have been warned!

  10. #15283

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    There's only grandma's and zombies out now. Most of them are missing teeth and rough looking.
    Lmao. We all deserve better.

  11. #15282

    About undercover girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising Phillips and spotted a bad Latina walking. She was so attractive that I thought it was too good to be true. Shay was wearing booty shorts with her ass hanging out a little. She's about 5'1 with Black hair and petite. We have SW in Jax but they usually have that SW junkie look to them. This Latina had nice skin and a pretty face. She looked like one of those LA or Seattle walkers, which had me on guard, because Jax doesn't have that level of talent. I bussed a you turn and waved at her and she got in my car. We started talking about going back to her apartment and I started stuttering and stammering over my words, because I thought it was too good to be true still. As we're driving I noticed a white SUV with tinted windows behind us and I started freaking out. I spooked her and she told me to drop her off at the liquor store. I've had some close calls mongering, but I've never been arrested. When that white SUV got behind me, a 100 things went through my mind. I blew it with her, maybe l one of you mongers can scoop her up this week if she's walking again.
    Unless local LEO are employing new tactics, if she gets into your car, you can rest assure she is no cop. Now that doesn't mean LEO isn't hiding somewhere, waiting to see you do a scoop or a dope boy, for that matter. A LEO will stay outside the cruiser and talk to you; she will try to get you to say something incriminating like a sex act, money, and then you proceed in the direction of said location. Then, the pretty lights.

  12. #15281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising Phillips and spotted a bad Latina walking. She was so attractive that I thought it was too good to be true. Shay was wearing booty shorts with her ass hanging out a little. She's about 5'1 with Black hair and petite. We have SW in Jax but they usually have that SW junkie look to them. This Latina had nice skin and a pretty face. She looked like one of those LA or Seattle walkers, which had me on guard, because Jax doesn't have that level of talent. I bussed a you turn and waved at her and she got in my car. We started talking about going back to her apartment and I started stuttering and stammering over my words, because I thought it was too good to be true still. As we're driving I noticed a white SUV with tinted windows behind us and I started freaking out. I spooked her and she told me to drop her off at the liquor store. I've had some close calls mongering, but I've never been arrested. When that white SUV got behind me, a 100 things went through my mind. I blew it with her, maybe l one of you mongers can scoop her up this week if she's walking again.
    Did you see siren lights in the grill or windshield area of the SUV. Check for that next time.

    And you shouldn't be going back to a SW's apartment either even if you knew for sure she wasn't a cop.

  13. #15280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    There's only grandma's and zombies out now. Most of them are missing teeth and rough looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxsleepdog  [View Original Post]
    I don't want a SW who is young enough to be my daughter, but I don't want her to be old enough to be my mother.

    (Ironically) I don't want her to be crack-head skinny but I don't want her so big I have to roll her in flour to find the wet spot.

    She doesn't have to be the Victoria's Secret model of the year but I don't want her to be the monster from the blue lagoon.

    Imma simple man and I have simple fantasies.

    WTF is going on in Jacksonville?

    Went out the last few nights and all I saw was retirement and Zoo escapees.

    And yes, I'm sure somewhere, in some remote / exclusive place there were ex jag cheerleader cadets doing the splits and hand stands but why can't they be in my normal hunting grounds?

    Am I asking for too much?

  14. #15279

    Latina on Phillips?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising Phillips and spotted a bad Latina walking. She was so attractive that I thought it was too good to be true. Shay was wearing booty shorts with her ass hanging out a little. She's about 5'1 with Black hair and petite. We have SW in Jax but they usually have that SW junkie look to them. This Latina had nice skin and a pretty face. She looked like one of those LA or Seattle walkers, which had me on guard, because Jax doesn't have that level of talent. I bussed a you turn and waved at her and she got in my car. We started talking about going back to her apartment and I started stuttering and stammering over my words, because I thought it was too good to be true still. As we're driving I noticed a white SUV with tinted windows behind us and I started freaking out. I spooked her and she told me to drop her off at the liquor store. I've had some close calls mongering, but I've never been arrested. When that white SUV got behind me, a 100 things went through my mind. I blew it with her, maybe l one of you mongers can scoop her up this week if she's walking again.
    Just make sure the Latina is actually what you are in2. Last time I saw a Latina on Phillips, (I'm struggling to find the political correct way of saying this) we aren't on the same team but used the same equipment.

  15. #15278
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising Phillips and spotted a bad Latina walking. She was so attractive that I thought it was too good to be true. Shay was wearing booty shorts with her ass hanging out a little. She's about 5'1 with Black hair and petite. We have SW in Jax but they usually have that SW junkie look to them. This Latina had nice skin and a pretty face. She looked like one of those LA or Seattle walkers, which had me on guard, because Jax doesn't have that level of talent. I bussed a you turn and waved at her and she got in my car. We started talking about going back to her apartment and I started stuttering and stammering over my words, because I thought it was too good to be true still. As we're driving I noticed a white SUV with tinted windows behind us and I started freaking out. I spooked her and she told me to drop her off at the liquor store. I've had some close calls mongering, but I've never been arrested. When that white SUV got behind me, a 100 things went through my mind. I blew it with her, maybe l one of you mongers can scoop her up this week if she's walking again.
    If the get into the car in Jax there not cops if they want to talk outside car drive off undercover isn't allowed to enter the car for safety.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape