Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 871 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12175

    Latina Samantha

    Had a meeting with Sam today. Everything is covered.

    Attractiveness: 5.

    Performance: 4.

    HJ: 3 - a little rough. Had to ask her to slow down.

    BJ: 5.

    Obliging: 3. 5 - no balls sucking.

    Body: 4. 5 - would give a 5 if no piercing on the clit.

    Cleanliness: 5.

    Location: 5.

    https://escort13.com/post/75687302?currentPage=1

  2. #12174

    Response

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I think there are boards for providers only, but I doubt that it's something about you that's the reason you aren't getting responses. That just the way it is, for me too. There's lots of reasons, but basically there's a lot more of us than them. A lot of times it's just luck if she happens to be looking for another client and answers the first one that texts her. She's not going to waste her time answering every single text, and if it wasn't real recent, she doesn't want to get in trouble because some dudes use their personal phone and get pissed when they get a return message hours later when they're with their wife / girlfriend. I have a list of girls I want to see and I'll send sometimes 10 texts out asking if they're available just because I know I'll get such a low response rate. If someone replies after I've set something up with someone else I just tell them that and I'll try again next time. Of course it could be something about your initial text. Maybe you make them worried you're a cop by asking about specific services. If a lot of low volume providers are not replying, make sure you are not sending them one-word texts like "hey" or "rates". They respond better to a little introduction, more complete grammar.
    I have a regular who doesn't reply if she's not available. She assumes I know what that means and that I won't take it personally. It's becoming standard lingo for many providers.

  3. #12173
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Question, can anyone verify if there's a place providers can get info on all of us mongers?

    I ask because I don't understand why some of them who are advertising all the time never respond when I text them.

    These are ones with local numbers, have a place, not a hotel, offer massage plus upgrades. Anyone have info on this?
    I think there are boards for providers only, but I doubt that it's something about you that's the reason you aren't getting responses. That just the way it is, for me too. There's lots of reasons, but basically there's a lot more of us than them. A lot of times it's just luck if she happens to be looking for another client and answers the first one that texts her. She's not going to waste her time answering every single text, and if it wasn't real recent, she doesn't want to get in trouble because some dudes use their personal phone and get pissed when they get a return message hours later when they're with their wife / girlfriend. I have a list of girls I want to see and I'll send sometimes 10 texts out asking if they're available just because I know I'll get such a low response rate. If someone replies after I've set something up with someone else I just tell them that and I'll try again next time. Of course it could be something about your initial text. Maybe you make them worried you're a cop by asking about specific services. If a lot of low volume providers are not replying, make sure you are not sending them one-word texts like "hey" or "rates". They respond better to a little introduction, more complete grammar.

  4. #12172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    You can't really tell until you are done, can you?

    Assuming it is not a reviewed here provider or someone with a good history, here is what I check:

    The phone number. Google numbers can be in any area code. A travelling girl may or may not change numbers per city, but Google it anyway. Number in different cities this week? Bad sign. Number attached to several names? Also a bad sign.

    Image search. Google Image Search or Yandex. https://yandex.com/images/ Where is that picture from. I will give you a hint. Most AMPs don't use real pictures, ever. Like anything, it is hit or miss. Now look at the image. Not her tits, the room European electrical outlets? Books with Russian titles? 1990's era computers. Probably a fake.
    Question, can anyone verify if there's a place providers can get info on all of us mongers?

    I ask because I don't understand why some of them who are advertising all the time never respond when I text them.

    These are ones with local numbers, have a place, not a hotel, offer massage plus upgrades. Anyone have info on this?

  5. #12171
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappyo  [View Original Post]
    Sensual Scarlet, I've seen her twice and her massage is wonderful. I will continue to repeat.

    Sensualscarlet.com
    Thanks, just checked her site and will be contacting her.

  6. #12170

    Is She Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone figured out a way to tell how to determine if an escort ad is real or not? Seems like they are all deposits scams.
    You can't really tell until you are done, can you?

    Assuming it is not a reviewed here provider or someone with a good history, here is what I check:

    The phone number. Google numbers can be in any area code. A travelling girl may or may not change numbers per city, but Google it anyway. Number in different cities this week? Bad sign. Number attached to several names? Also a bad sign.

    Image search. Google Image Search or Yandex. https://yandex.com/images/ Where is that picture from. I will give you a hint. Most AMPs don't use real pictures, ever. Like anything, it is hit or miss. Now look at the image. Not her tits, the room European electrical outlets? Books with Russian titles? 1990's era computers. Probably a fake.

    If she asks for a deposit, go to the next one. From her POV, if I can get five guys to Venmo $20, why fuck one for $100?

  7. #12169

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Pappyo  [View Original Post]
    Sensual Scarlet, I've seen her twice and her massage is wonderful. I will continue to repeat.

    Sensualscarlet.com
    Quick correction on the URL since she has 2 T's in her name.

    https://sensualscarlett.com/

  8. #12168

    Best masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Who do you consider the best masseuse in town?
    Sensual Scarlet, I've seen her twice and her massage is wonderful. I will continue to repeat.

    Sensualscarlet.com

  9. #12167
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone figured out a way to tell how to determine if an escort ad is real or not? Seems like they are all deposits scams.
    I mean. I just text them and if they say deposit I just block the number.

  10. #12166

    Deposit Scams

    Has anyone figured out a way to tell how to determine if an escort ad is real or not? Seems like they are all deposits scams.

  11. #12165

    Lotus

    Looking to help my friend Lotus, she wants to get p411 verified. Can anyone that has seen her / will schedule with her that is a p411 member with 5 Oks send an invite to her. You can find her # on the Angel's website. You will need her invite information. She is pretty responsive to texts. I appreciate you all. Throw her a bone. No pun intended. No dick pics please. Even if you haven't or can't see her, still send an invite. She is awesome.

  12. #12164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Sarah

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/130181214

    Does anyone have experience with her or any info you can share.

    Thanks and happy hunting.

  13. #12163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    200

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveLbsOfFun  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this one?

    636-201-4406.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/130178997
    Texted her not long ago and said 200 but couldn't get any more info.

  14. #12162

    Looking for info

    Does anyone know this one?

    636-201-4406.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/130178997

  15. #12161

    Best Masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Who do you consider the best masseuse in town?
    I will echo that Megan is probably the best technical masseuse of all of FS providers I've seen in town, but the menu is somewhat limited. If you're looking for a great massage along with a pretty wide open menu, Sensual Scarlett is the best I've seen. And as an honorable mention, as many know, you really can't go wrong with Eden.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape