Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 37336
-
04-28-23 09:43 #28906Senior Member

Posts: 187Stax
Has anyone seen or even heard from Stax lately? I saw her about a month ago and had a nice visit. We always got along well, even gave me an extended hug the last time I saw her as I left. But I have texted her several different times between that visit and today, and haven't even heard a whisper. She's posting, so I don't really know what's up.
-
04-28-23 09:29 #28905Regular Member

Posts: 12Ariya
Legit, pics are real.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/668926294492
-
04-28-23 07:26 #28904Senior Member

Posts: 475New talent?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/912653326567
Anyone seen this one? The pictures are all stock photos from other websites, but when you make contact she sends you a picture for which I cannot find history elsewhere.
Reasonable donations and in North Chesterfield.
-
04-27-23 23:34 #28903Senior Member

Posts: 192Simone
She is real. Kinda rushed me.
Originally Posted by Mp777
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 18:47 #28902Senior Member

Posts: 316Number?
Anyone have the phone number for this chick? The link was working before but now it went down.
Originally Posted by Falconer6439
[View Original Post]
He was talking about a girl named Mandie Maytag.
-
04-27-23 18:46 #28901Senior Member

Posts: 316Number?
Anyone have the phone number for this chick? The link was working before but now it went down.
Originally Posted by Falconer6439
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 18:22 #28900Regular Member

Posts: 8Both on Eros
They are both on Eros. Might be traveling together. Let us know.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 17:35 #28899Senior Member

Posts: 342My goodness
Please post a review if you pay the girl in the second link a visit. Goddamn she is gorgeous.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 14:59 #28898Senior Member

Posts: 417I am indeed mistaken. The ad said "no deposit" but when I got close to the address she'd given me she asked me to zelle her $50 to prove I wasn't a cop.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
#HARDPASS.
-
04-27-23 14:35 #28897Senior Member

Posts: 51I had something setup with her, got the same address, GPS took me there. Arrived to the place and I was like "please God get me out of here ". I turned around and got out really quick. She texted minutes later asking where I was, and I replied: Sorry, Not my kind of places at all.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 14:28 #28896Senior Member

Posts: 132Latina itch
Need to scratch an itch for a decent latina provider. Any one have any recommendations? Bbw, chubby, slim doesn't matter to me, I'm not picky
-
04-27-23 11:44 #28895Senior Member

Posts: 155That's weird because he sumo ad actually says no deposit.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 11:29 #28894Senior Member

Posts: 187LoLo
I saw her off Midlo yesterday. She is really sexy and easy to get along with. Everything mentioned before is accurate, my only minor gripe was smelling like smoke. But that seems to be the norm.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 11:26 #28893Senior Member

Posts: 187Natalia
She quoted me 350 for 30, and 500 for 1 hr. I did not follow through LOL.
Originally Posted by Boro540
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 10:48 #28892Senior Member

Posts: 46Simone?
Any info? Legit? She is in SC this week and I was interested. Anyone had the pleasure? Feel free to DM me if preferred.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...e-now/55799331









Reply With Quote





