Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 867 1367 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26345

    Carolina

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/800695234239

    Anyone played with carolina hottie lately, pics are old as shit.

  2. #26344

    Kimmie the ghost.

    I made an appointment to see Kimmie in Hermitage last night based on the multiple positive reviews in this thread. Confirmed the time that afternoon. I live over an hour away. I texted her as I was leaving and again when I was 30 minutes away. Messaged again when I got to Hermitage to get the address. She received and read all the messages. I never heard a word from her. I waited maybe 20 minutes and then left. After leaving, I asked her why she ghosted me. Again, the message was received and read, but not answered. I wasn't surprised. When I had tried to set something up a couple of days earlier, she didn't reply for about 4 hours and even sent me a $20 discount to make up for it.

    It seems that this is the only facet of life where this type of behavior has become common place. It makes me think the person is too doped up to even communicate. Given the high amount of drug use among providers, it doesn't surprise me.

    I don't know the woman. I've never met her. And she has some good reviews. I don't know why she ghosted me. Even reading my messages as I was on the way and just ignoring me. But that's not normal behavior by for a responsible adult. To me, it screams druggie or pimp, regardless of past positive reviews. If her time is worth $200 an hour, how much was my 2. 5 hours worth last night?

  3. #26343

    UTR Melissa sandres

    Convo, BJ, Mish, Doggy.

    Hair color: Shoulder length, blonde.

    Age: 23.

    White / Caucasian.

    Physical Description: 5'7", in good shape, nice tits, great ass!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1925.jpg‎   IMG_1924.jpg‎   IMG_1923.jpg‎  

  4. #26342

    Ugly Snatch

    Quote Originally Posted by SensitiveGuy82  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. The teeth thing is a bit tough to handle. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise 🥸.
    Yeah that picture of the vag looks like a dog used it as a chew toy.

  5. #26341

    List

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Her advertisement had some odd points: no greek and no smacking / hitting but her list says she's into that.

    Some of these providers aren't work the hassle.
    Really watersports receiving that's pretty hardcore.

  6. #26340

    Not a surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by SensitiveGuy82  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...y/762025444975

    Like I did. I set up an appointment for today, went to the location she gave, she then says she was just getting out of the shower. Then she makes me wait about 15 minutes and asked me if I could get condoms. I said sure. Went and bought them and then she ghosted me. I was the fool to waste an hour of my time. Good luck if you try to connect with her. YMMV.
    Her advertisement had some odd points: no greek and no smacking / hitting but her list says she's into that.

    Some of these providers aren't work the hassle.

  7. #26339

    Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    I remember thinking of pulling the trigger back when her ads only had what now appear to be old pictures, but just before I did she let one through that showed she was much skinnier and missing a tooth. That completely turned me away. It seems now she's stopped using her old pics completely, so I wonder if someone called her out on that LOL.
    She use to look really good! Found her social media page, its a shame she went downhill so bad.

  8. #26338

    Fake?

    I'm tired of wasting gas so I can't TOFTT Anymore If anyone has or does see her let everyone know https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/130287382#.

  9. #26337
    Quote Originally Posted by SensitiveGuy82  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. The teeth thing is a bit tough to handle. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise 🥸.
    I remember thinking of pulling the trigger back when her ads only had what now appear to be old pictures, but just before I did she let one through that showed she was much skinnier and missing a tooth. That completely turned me away. It seems now she's stopped using her old pics completely, so I wonder if someone called her out on that LOL.

  10. #26336
    Quote Originally Posted by GregsRed99  [View Original Post]
    I had the exact same thing happen with this one today. Wasted about 2. 5 hours. Yea, I know the teeth thing weirds me out too. I just wanted a thin girl after a run of fatties lately. LOL.

    Red.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...841/6292010921
    Yeah. The teeth thing is a bit tough to handle. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise 🥸.

  11. #26335

    Waste of time

    I had the exact same thing happen with this one today. Wasted about 2. 5 hours. Yea, I know the teeth thing weirds me out too. I just wanted a thin girl after a run of fatties lately. LOL.

    Red.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...841/6292010921

    Quote Originally Posted by SensitiveGuy82  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...y/762025444975

    Like I did. I set up an appointment for today, went to the location she gave, she then says she was just getting out of the shower. Then she makes me wait about 15 minutes and asked me if I could get condoms. I said sure. Went and bought them and then she ghosted me. I was the fool to waste an hour of my time. Good luck if you try to connect with her. YMMV.

  12. #26334

    Another Deposit Queen

    https://callescort.org/615-606-2550
    She is also on list crawler
    Playing the deposit game.
    Spent 2 hours wasting time on Deposits

  13. #26333

    Don't Waste Your Time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...y/762025444975

    Like I did. I set up an appointment for today, went to the location she gave, she then says she was just getting out of the shower. Then she makes me wait about 15 minutes and asked me if I could get condoms. I said sure. Went and bought them and then she ghosted me. I was the fool to waste an hour of my time. Good luck if you try to connect with her. YMMV.

  14. #26332
    I got the same one when I tried calling her. I think it's an automated response.

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGuitarGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've had the same luck. Got a "Hi Baby" response, but nothing when asked if available. I guess first one takes the jackpot and tells the tale of the tail. Hope she starts answering.

  15. #26331
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    I was wanting to meet her sometime during the first while she posted, then she vanished. Been trying to get her since she started posting again, but crickets.

    I'm not sure about the baby daddy drama, but I have noticed newer pics this time around so idk.
    I've had the same luck. Got a "Hi Baby" response, but nothing when asked if available. I guess first one takes the jackpot and tells the tale of the tail. Hope she starts answering.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape