Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 30318
-
04-28-23 00:04 #22503Senior Member

Posts: 1043
Originally Posted by Clceent101
[View Original Post]
Surprised it hasnt been mentioned. She changed her name and number a few times to dodge past negative reviews. Two of those names which has multiple negative reviews in this section are Crystal and Kristin. The general theme was people liked her back when she was on SA. Quality dropped when she turned escort along with jacked up prices.
Originally Posted by TabooDeJavu
[View Original Post]
Here is one of her older ads/numbers with her face in them.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...chick/43857126
-
04-27-23 23:22 #22502Senior Member

Posts: 766I can concur. IMO one of the best bargains in the area based on the service she provides and the price.
Originally Posted by RWolt60
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 21:26 #22501Senior Member

Posts: 106Phoenix
I will guarantee you, that she is not a scam. She is totally legit, and she will provide you one of the most amazing sessions ever. Screenshot thing is just another way for her to verify and eliminate scammers contacting her. It's your loss if you don't see her.
Originally Posted by Schandl2
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 14:32 #22500Senior Member

Posts: 222She might be a scam
I reached out to her and her response was to request a screen shot of her add. Something I have never had requested of me. Also I have had a recent experience where I sent someone a screenshot / selfie and the person used the meta from the picture to determine my gps coordinates and then it was easy for that person to get my address and name. I pointed this out to this person and she responded with threats and insults. I personally would stay away from this one.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 08:58 #22499Senior Member

Posts: 766Phoenix
Looks like this talented BJ MILF is back in Charlotte. My session with her was awesome.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/561277973931
-
04-27-23 07:04 #22498Senior Member

Posts: 70I'd bet the farm that it isn't a coincidence.
It's common knowledge that many providers magically stop having birthdays after 45. Meaning anyone who tells you she's 45 is much closer to 65.
In the same way, many of you are deluded in thinking any Asian provider at a AMP is their 20's to 30's.
Originally Posted by AssLover1979
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 18:22 #22497Senior Member

Posts: 217I'm completely confused
I searched her number and the result I got showed a woman that doesn't match the photos on the other site but her name is the same.
Originally Posted by MrCool21
[View Original Post]
I hope this is just and odd coincidence because if it isn't then WOW!
-
04-26-23 17:46 #22496Senior Member

Posts: 7335Wider than she is tall too
Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 16:58 #22495Senior Member

Posts: 340Post # 22442 has info if it is same Jules.
Originally Posted by BrownSteel69
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 16:38 #22494Senior Member

Posts: 108Jules
Whats the damage looking like?
Originally Posted by NCSilent
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 15:22 #22493Senior Member

Posts: 766Thanks for saving my money.
Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 15:07 #22492Senior Member

Posts: 175I saw a couple of reviews online when she first popped up.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
Long story made short- she is real but service is horrible.
Bad attitude, not willing to do much, just not worth your time.
-
04-26-23 11:15 #22491Senior Member

Posts: 766Kylie
Hmmm think it's every guys fantasy to rendevous with a little woman, or maybe just mine LOL. The freak in me wants to take a plunge. Has anyone seen her while she's been here?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3105165#reviews.
-
04-26-23 10:15 #22490Senior Member

Posts: 305Value is subjective
Everyone likes what they like, and beauty (and value) is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I wouldn't get with you even for free but that's because you're simply not my type. No harm, no foul.
Originally Posted by Hailee7
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 09:57 #22489Senior Member

Posts: 136SweetC in Belmont
Anyone have experience with this one? Quoted 80 for BBBJ. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...?619-Charlotte.
Thanks and stay safe.









Reply With Quote





