Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 13126
-
05-05-23 22:33 #10861Senior Member

Posts: 124Stephanie
I saw her last week. Great date, never seems out of it and very easy to talk to. I always pick her up if I see her.
Originally Posted by DirtyDog1113
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 18:58 #10860Senior Member

Posts: 655Dude, I have some business dealings in that area, and I assure you that there were many, many people that wanted that place gone at whatever the cost. The people across the street and down the block, the company that runs the Met, the local civic association, they have all voiced their frustration that the place was a magnet for trouble and brought the neighborhood down. The owners had a cash business that didn't owe anything, and weren't going anywhere. Who doesn't like cash, even if it's just small piles?
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
I would not be surprised to find a developer down the block was behind the arson. It was a common complaint that the place was dragging sale prices down on neighboring blocks.
-none of this is my opinion, just what I've heard.
-
05-03-23 18:32 #10859Senior Member

Posts: 223Rooms
Everything Don said. I've frequented the Potter Street place (supposedly closed?) and the Atlantic St. One. Atlantic was DEFINITELY dodgy and I wouldn't go near there at night. The rooms can be workable, but the threat of violence isn't far from the surface. There's also a couple of houses that have detached rear units / garages / etc. Where the owners let girls go back there. Mattress on a dirty floor thing. But workable in a pinch.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 17:57 #10858Senior Member

Posts: 888Take notice
The cop cars are mostly empty. A new policing strategy for K Avenue, roll out the cop cars on every third block, turn on the flashing lights and that is supposed to act as a deterrent for street crime. Take notice, there isn't even a cop sitting in the cars.
Originally Posted by Kgodk01
[View Original Post]
Now I don't have a degree in Criminal Justice but in an open drug market where shootings among the locals barely raises an eyebrow, I don't see how an empty cop car is going to change anything. It might slow down the local economy in that I wouldn't stop my car to pick up a SW on that particular block, I'll just wait for her to walk en extra block before I pull over.
-
05-03-23 17:49 #10857Senior Member

Posts: 888Burn Baby Burn.
https://6abc.com/hotel-fire-carlyle-...illy/12957934/#text=PHILADELPHIA%20 (WPVI)%20%2 D%2 D%20 A%20 fire, No%20 injuries%20 have%20 been%20 reported.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
March 15. The rumors are that the land was too valuable in the redevelopment of that neighborhood and the owners were unwilling to sell. Didn't think you could make that a much money renting rooms by the hour but they had a steady business. Rumor also has it that they will not be reopening a rent a room hotel again so whoever lit the match must have gotten a nice payday.
-
05-03-23 15:13 #10856Senior Member

Posts: 1384When did the Carlisle close?
Originally Posted by Bucker94
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 00:24 #10855Senior Member

Posts: 32K ave
Drove thru saw about 20 around 10 pm.
May be 3 worth considering.
Big issue is where can you take them? 2 I talked with didn't have spot either.
Need new glasses, one was too old and didn't feel like continue. 2nd was too high and had attitude.
Cop car almost every corner.
-
05-02-23 22:41 #10854Senior Member

Posts: 888Waiting on an answer myself
I don't necessarily recommend it but you can ask the girls about the phenomenon known as the $10 rooms. I've been to four or five different houses where the owners rent out a room foor $10 but stopped because it was pretty sketchy and gross and the only reason I didn't get robbed is because of my size. Otherwise I think some of the characters that hang in those houses will mess with you if they think they can get away with it.
Originally Posted by Bucker94
[View Original Post]
The Carlyle was equally sketchy but it served its purpose for those evenings where you found a reasonably attractive SW that you just had to fuck. I have found myself crossing the BF Bridge to get to a cheap room but that is adding almost a full hour on to the date and I don't always have that much time. So if anybody has a PA alternative, I too would love to know.
-
05-02-23 20:31 #10853Senior Member

Posts: 251Kensington and Lehigh. Near the you-Haul.
Originally Posted by Retired2020
[View Original Post]
We exchange information but she does not reply.
Trust me. I want another round.
Suck, swallows, let me record and no smells at all.
-
05-02-23 09:44 #10852Senior Member

Posts: 115Hazel
Thanks for the info / pics. Where did you find her at on what street / time TYIA.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 18:16 #10851Regular Member

Posts: 2Spots in Philly like The Carlyle?
Would appreciate recommendations of spots, in Philly, like The Carlyle (RIP,) or maybe some K girls with their own spots.
Thanks in advance.
-
04-28-23 16:25 #10850Senior Member

Posts: 251K and Lehigh.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 18:40 #10849Senior Member

Posts: 645Nice tits on this one. What part of the ave did you see her??
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 18:39 #10848Senior Member

Posts: 645Sharon has been the star of the ave for a while now. The big factor with her is whether she's high or not. If she's visibly high (slurring words and looks like she's about to doze off) I won't pick her up.
Originally Posted by OlivAbuseHole
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 01:11 #10847Senior Member

Posts: 251First time meeting Hazel. 31 with 1 kid. Would definitely repeat.











Reply With Quote




