Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 733 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 623 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9163

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldAt1  [View Original Post]
    You have the video link?
    I have the video but I won't be uploading. She also took video clips with my face on it so if she sees the video I took uploaded online, she might upload the one's with my face on it also. LOL.

    But I'm meeting the Armenian Princes, DemetriaJade this week. She got PSE, CIM, MSOG, Vid and package and I might go for it when I see her in person. I might upload the video also but depends if she's got rules. I'll keep you posted!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/DemetriaJade

  2. #9162

    Frenchie

    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Is she still in Honolulu?

    What's her name?
    She's the UnicornLegend, found her on PD. I saw her on her last day, she said she's it might be her final tour as she's getting old and ready to retire. She's moving to Thailand to pursue her dream clothing business out there. She is on the older side, born '83. The photos on her ad are not her, or maybe it's her from 15 yrs ago. Super naughty lady, bbj cim was fun. Tbh, I had a little bit difficulty getting turned on during the boom-boom action, I prefer younger girls close to my age 24-32. And her incall place didn't smell very nice. But yeah, lesson learned from this encounter. Not going to meet providers blurring out their pics anymore. I'm going to go see Demetria Jade the Armenian Princess this week.

  3. #9161

    Video?

    Quote Originally Posted by RightRN  [View Original Post]
    The unicornlegend experience.
    You have the video link?

  4. #9160
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 124
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  5. #9159

    Tall and sexy Sexyserina99

    She's a California girl that kept missing to tap while I there. I got to hook up with her about a month ago in Waikiki.

    She's very tall and lean and has nice tattoos, she's very flexible and she let me hammer away until I was satisfied with my time.

    Get a piece of her while you can.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...y/Sexyserina99

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3210355

    She does doubles with her girlfriend:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Zoeydutch11

  6. #9158

    Zoeydutch11 Is legit and fun

    I met her in Waikiki over a month ago with her girlfriend I did not do doubles I just did 1 on 1 a day apart.

    She's very flexible and can take a real good hammering in several positions. READ her reviews to see if she matches what you like.

    Have fun men.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Zoeydutch11

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3270787

    Her girlfriend is: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...y/Sexyserina99.

  7. #9157

    Holy crap!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234;6426223[URL
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/UnicornLegend[/URL]
    You know, after looking at her ad she may be great but she's taking a tip from the airlines -- - everything is extra after you buy the ticket. MSOG extra, CIM extra, etc. Extra. That's on top of the $700/ hr When you fly first class usually you don't pay extra for your food and drinks.

    Then, she wants a 20% deposit!

    In my book, any "deposit" is a deal breaker even if someone else posts and says they're legit. Too many ripoff artists out there to start separating legit deposit from rip-off artists. Plus, then they have your Venmo number.

  8. #9156

    Close to the same but no GFE for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../22980738.html

    Hot Asian hottie, old school service. Pretty and sexy. Super nice body, nice face. No massage, just good service. All covered, but feels real.

    Pics are real thing. See what you get. Clean place too. Pulled off cover to end and unloaded all over. She diidnt mind. Little GFE after.

    Will be back for more for sure. L / S / A 10/10/10, IN MY BOOK.

    RUS.
    What did you get for your "little GFE"? She is pretty but felt rushed and didn't get any GFE from my session.

  9. #9155

    Asian hottie

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../22980738.html

    Hot Asian hottie, old school service. Pretty and sexy. Super nice body, nice face. No massage, just good service. All covered, but feels real.

    Pics are real thing. See what you get. Clean place too. Pulled off cover to end and unloaded all over. She diidnt mind. Little GFE after.

    Will be back for more for sure. L / S / A 10/10/10, IN MY BOOK.

    RUS.

  10. #9154

    The unicorn

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../UnicornLegend

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonHiGuy  [View Original Post]
    Which provider is that?

  11. #9153
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    I remember my last time seeing her from that angle. A great girl.
    Which provider is that?

  12. #9152

    Unicorn

    Is she still in Honolulu?

    What's her name?

    Quote Originally Posted by RightRN  [View Original Post]
    The unicornlegend experience.

  13. #9151

    Yep. I know that Eye shot view from her.

    I remember my last time seeing her from that angle. A great girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by RightRN  [View Original Post]
    The unicornlegend experience.

  14. #9150

    1 hr Special Package GFE CIM MSOG

    The unicornlegend experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20230426_205342_804~2.jpg‎  

  15. #9149

    Hot, sexy Romanian Heidi Banks

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Kapaa/Heidibanks

    I've seen her a few times on past trips here to the islands.

    Super chill and can take a good thumping between her thighs.

    Also, if your kinky enough, she'll let you videotape your session with your iPhone for a little extra.

    PRICELESS.

    HAVE FUN WITH HER.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape