Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 883 1383 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19307

    Savannah in Pawtucket

    Seen her ad many times and decided to take the plunge. Not good. She is the girl in the pictures but her pictures are old. She's about 30 lb heavier and walks like she has either back or hip issues. Has rotten teeth. Her place is a third floor very small apartment and is very messy. The hallway staircase has a heavy cigarette smell. I actually felt really bad for her being in such shape and living like that. She's obviously fallen on bad times. No signs of demons at all. As bad as I felt I still had to take a hard pass just couldn't get into it. Her donation was 1. 2 qv, 1. 5 hr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...f/770146008289

  2. #19306
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Brooklyn in Providence? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...o/905852741517
    Search this thread for her name and a lot of recent discussion will pop up from about 1 month ago. Mixed bag of reviews but she is real.

  3. #19305

    Vanessa

    Has anyone seen / talked to her recently? She posts regularly but her erotic reviews are a bit aged at this point. Thanks in advance.

  4. #19304

    Brooklyn

    Anyone have any info on Brooklyn in Providence? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...o/905852741517

  5. #19303

    Stay away

    Careful this one will try to rob you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lowel...u/121163460174

  6. #19302
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Polyamorous Princess

    Really appreciate the Intel!

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    See my report from about a year ago. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...200&viewfull=1#post5969200.

    Tl, dr: meh, difficult to get to respond.

  7. #19301

    PolyAmorous Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Sw999  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/701262261228

    Has anyone taken the plunge on this one yet? I know there was a thread about her a month or two back, but no one seemed to have any experience. Wondering if anyone has seen her yet and could share their experience?
    See my report from about a year ago. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...200&viewfull=1#post5969200.

    Tl, dr: meh, difficult to get to respond.

  8. #19300
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Everything covered but highly recommend. Greek on the menu no up charge. Sexy little thing.
    Awesome! Thanks for letting me know.

  9. #19299

    I deserved it

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    She charges $80 for a 20 min car date. You really fought her over $40? If it was that bad, just pay her and get out of there. You kinda sound like you deserved it. Holding on to her bag? She doesn't know you, man. You scared the shit out of her.
    You're right, I deserved being set up to be robbed and then OC sprayed in my face. I didn't fight her, I held her bag. Meanwhile she is outside of the car screaming like a lunatic. I never raised my voice, stayed calm the whole time. But you say I deserve it? A Beta male will fall over and cower down when a female tries to rob him, and that is what is most comfortable for you I suppose. But let's not say I deserved any of that. The girl was a pro and knew exactly what she was doing.

  10. #19298

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    I know her personally and she has had demons with H and cr at ck. She used to be model hot. Hit me up for old pics.
    Don't know what she was vaping but it fucked her up! I was / am just guessing that it was not THC oil. Spacey buzz though and yes KoF, points well taken.

  11. #19297
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw999  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/701262261228

    Has anyone taken the plunge on this one yet? I know there was a thread about her a month or two back, but no one seemed to have any experience. Wondering if anyone has seen her yet and could share their experience?
    From what I recall it was all negative.

  12. #19296
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Polyamorous Princess

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/701262261228

    Has anyone taken the plunge on this one yet? I know there was a thread about her a month or two back, but no one seemed to have any experience. Wondering if anyone has seen her yet and could share their experience?

  13. #19295
    Quote Originally Posted by Shisca301  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Has anyone seen Belle from Warwick, she has three obscure pics up. I'm looking but all my old girls seem to be long gone. Any info appreciated. Thanks.
    I saw her about a year ago. She's very small, like 5 feet 100 lbs. At the time she was on crutches because she had broke her hip. She's not very attractive, very worn down looking, looks like someone you'd find on Cranston st. Did a BBBJ for $50, it was good, she gets into it, just a little toothy.

  14. #19294

    Yazmin (Jasmine)

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnStuartIll  [View Original Post]
    Hey, hope everyone is having a good week so far. Was just curious if anyone has had any experiences with any of these ladies before, and if so, how was it? Thanks!

    -Mona. https://skipthegames.com/posts/oldsa...o/086155901344.

    -Anastasia. https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/947403820359.

    -Diamond. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/820967118572.

    -Jasmine. https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/480563790139.

    -Michelle. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/546032924899.

    -Whoever this is. https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/865237065596.
    Everything covered but highly recommend. Greek on the menu no up charge. Sexy little thing.

  15. #19293
    Quote Originally Posted by Shisca301  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Has anyone seen Belle from Warwick, she has three obscure pics up. I'm looking but all my old girls seem to be long gone. Any info appreciated. Thanks.
    She's in Seekonk now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape