Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 25024
-
04-29-23 09:35 #19309Senior Member

Posts: 39Sorry forgot to attach link. Smh.
This is awkward, my apologies I forgot to attach her link. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/471469857611.
Originally Posted by TheBoyDuke
[View Original Post]
Posts frequently but not necessarily every day.
-
04-29-23 01:18 #19308Senior Member

Posts: 244Deanna was my "go to" girl. I too haven't heard from her or her sister too. =(.
Originally Posted by JohnnyD789
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 11:03 #19307Senior Member

Posts: 3748In search of raw-dogging hoes with a hairy snatch.
I will never kick a nice, nasty, bareback-fucking attractive, clean-shaven hoe out of bed. Nevertheless, my preference is for a natural, unshaven, and REALLY REALLY hairy puss!
But I havn't inseminated a wall-to-wall carpeted cunnt since Princess Barbara disappeared last summer. You might indeed recognize hers, in the first pic below. The other Bush jungles in these pics were attached to working women who I've previously inseminated in RI. But unfortunatey, all 3 of those, too, disappeard from the Biz and / or from the RI area, years ago. But you other Bush-whacking hairy-hoe hunters might indeed recognize these hirsuite, heavenly harlots' holes!
So, do any of you guys have any CURRENT leads on decent, non-drug-addicted Rhode Island hoes with a nice, thick hairy jungle Bush, who DFK nicely, and, of course, who will fuck raw, for a fair price? If so, PLEASE post 'them up!
-
04-27-23 20:20 #19306Senior Member

Posts: 314Savannah in Pawtucket
Seen her ad many times and decided to take the plunge. Not good. She is the girl in the pictures but her pictures are old. She's about 30 lb heavier and walks like she has either back or hip issues. Has rotten teeth. Her place is a third floor very small apartment and is very messy. The hallway staircase has a heavy cigarette smell. I actually felt really bad for her being in such shape and living like that. She's obviously fallen on bad times. No signs of demons at all. As bad as I felt I still had to take a hard pass just couldn't get into it. Her donation was 1. 2 qv, 1. 5 hr.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...f/770146008289
-
04-27-23 14:41 #19305Senior Member

Posts: 761Search this thread for her name and a lot of recent discussion will pop up from about 1 month ago. Mixed bag of reviews but she is real.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 14:34 #19304Senior Member

Posts: 39Vanessa
Has anyone seen / talked to her recently? She posts regularly but her erotic reviews are a bit aged at this point. Thanks in advance.
-
04-27-23 12:42 #19303Senior Member

Posts: 314Brooklyn
Anyone have any info on Brooklyn in Providence? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...o/905852741517
-
04-27-23 06:48 #19302Regular Member

Posts: 15Stay away
Careful this one will try to rob you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lowel...u/121163460174
-
04-26-23 18:39 #19301Regular Member

Posts: 21Polyamorous Princess
Really appreciate the Intel!
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 13:44 #19300Senior Member

Posts: 196PolyAmorous Princess
See my report from about a year ago. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...200&viewfull=1#post5969200.
Originally Posted by Sw999
[View Original Post]
Tl, dr: meh, difficult to get to respond.
-
04-25-23 19:55 #19299Regular Member

Posts: 17Awesome! Thanks for letting me know.
Originally Posted by ChefDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 00:27 #19298Senior Member

Posts: 54I deserved it
You're right, I deserved being set up to be robbed and then OC sprayed in my face. I didn't fight her, I held her bag. Meanwhile she is outside of the car screaming like a lunatic. I never raised my voice, stayed calm the whole time. But you say I deserve it? A Beta male will fall over and cower down when a female tries to rob him, and that is what is most comfortable for you I suppose. But let's not say I deserved any of that. The girl was a pro and knew exactly what she was doing.
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 21:21 #19297Senior Member

Posts: 125Not sure
Don't know what she was vaping but it fucked her up! I was / am just guessing that it was not THC oil. Spacey buzz though and yes KoF, points well taken.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 20:00 #19296Senior Member

Posts: 239From what I recall it was all negative.
Originally Posted by Sw999
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 18:47 #19295Regular Member

Posts: 21Polyamorous Princess
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/701262261228
Has anyone taken the plunge on this one yet? I know there was a thread about her a month or two back, but no one seemed to have any experience. Wondering if anyone has seen her yet and could share their experience?









Reply With Quote





