Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 564 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 614 664 1064 1564 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28899

    My goodness

    Please post a review if you pay the girl in the second link a visit. Goddamn she is gorgeous.

  2. #28898
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    That's weird because he sumo ad actually says no deposit.
    I am indeed mistaken. The ad said "no deposit" but when I got close to the address she'd given me she asked me to zelle her $50 to prove I wasn't a cop.

    #HARDPASS.

  3. #28897
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that area isn't bad at all. If you think that's bad, you ain't been to Petersburg or downtown.
    I had something setup with her, got the same address, GPS took me there. Arrived to the place and I was like "please God get me out of here ". I turned around and got out really quick. She texted minutes later asking where I was, and I replied: Sorry, Not my kind of places at all.

  4. #28896

    Latina itch

    Need to scratch an itch for a decent latina provider. Any one have any recommendations? Bbw, chubby, slim doesn't matter to me, I'm not picky

  5. #28895
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    As luck would have it, I made a run on her yesterday. The gal in the pics is way cute but whoever posted the ad isn't her. The person I was texting with was learning English as a second language and made no sense at All. The one thing he / she was insistent on was the $50 deposit. Once the D- WORD was mentioned, I tuned out.

    This brings up another question.

    Are any of these gals on escort alligator for real? They all demand deposits, which generally means they're scams. Has anyone actually paid a deposit and met one of them?
    That's weird because he sumo ad actually says no deposit.

  6. #28894

    LoLo

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that area isn't bad at all. If you think that's bad, you ain't been to Petersburg or downtown.
    I saw her off Midlo yesterday. She is really sexy and easy to get along with. Everything mentioned before is accurate, my only minor gripe was smelling like smoke. But that seems to be the norm.

  7. #28893

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Boro540  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    She quoted me 350 for 30, and 500 for 1 hr. I did not follow through LOL.

  8. #28892

    Simone?

    Any info? Legit? She is in SC this week and I was interested. Anyone had the pleasure? Feel free to DM me if preferred.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...e-now/55799331

  9. #28891
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4;6425077[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/129912157[/URL]
    As luck would have it, I made a run on her yesterday. The gal in the pics is way cute but whoever posted the ad isn't her. The person I was texting with was learning English as a second language and made no sense at All. The one thing he / she was insistent on was the $50 deposit. Once the D- WORD was mentioned, I tuned out.

    This brings up another question.

    Are any of these gals on escort alligator for real? They all demand deposits, which generally means they're scams. Has anyone actually paid a deposit and met one of them?

  10. #28890

  11. #28889

    Typo

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    What is a "are*pe-play style BJ"?
    I meant to type "are*pe play*, as in consensual non-consensual. Some women are into it and I usually won't unless I've seen them a few times.

  12. #28888

    Phone is off

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaGuy24  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Can someone DM me regarding SirensRVA? I'm new to the hobby and seeing previous chatter about them peaked my interest! TIA!
    I can't even get anyone to answer the phone. Been calling but it always goes straight to voicemail. I will give it a try if they are still in business.

  13. #28887

    Been there and its rough

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that area isn't bad at all. If you think that's bad, you ain't been to Petersburg or downtown.
    Hopkins and Walmsley in general isn't bad at all. But, when you step off Walmsley and go down in to that apartment complex with only one way in and one way out you are venturing in to an area that will get you in trouble if you are not ready for it. Not that bad for some could be a world you aren't used to for others. Its about as close to the projects as you can get without the brick. You will absolutely get looks and questions. During the day its a whole different place. Be careful and on your toes.

  14. #28886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaGuy24  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Can someone DM me regarding SirensRVA? I'm new to the hobby and seeing previous chatter about them peaked my interest! TIA!
    Hang on to your wallet: my only issues w using a escort service are you have no way to know which girl will be up for your requests (obviously the business can't advertise which girls are FS and which are not) and you have NO idea how much what you want will cost. It's a crap shoot. This particular agency does have a rep for super hot ass girls.

  15. #28885

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape