Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 37335
-
04-26-23 11:10 #28875Regular Member

Posts: 4Sirens
Hi All,
Can someone DM me regarding SirensRVA? I'm new to the hobby and seeing previous chatter about them peaked my interest! TIA!
-
04-26-23 08:28 #28874Senior Member

Posts: 342Name
Woodland Crossing is the name of the apartment complex I was referring to regarding where Lolo stays sometimes. It's the projects. Do not let what you see on Google Images deceive you. No matter your ethnicity it's one of those places where if you don't know someone out there, you will instantly stick out like a sore thumb.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 00:54 #28873Senior Member

Posts: 482Best massage ever
This girl was so gorgeous. No GPS either though she was just rub and tug. She did this move one time where for the finish she got on top of me and rubbed me out while also riding my finger. Figured she just stopped that line of work when she didn't answer calls anymore.
Originally Posted by Entourage
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 00:37 #28872Senior Member

Posts: 99Pretty Cee
Anyone know if she actually real. I see her post all the time but I be thinking it's a scam.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...362/8043977632
-
04-25-23 22:20 #28871Asshole

Posts: 567No disrespect intended but that's why she's getting 400 because of guys like you giving it to her and others.
Originally Posted by DomBradley
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 22:06 #28870Asshole

Posts: 567What are you talking about dude? Walmsley and Hopkins isn't even close to being a hood area.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 18:09 #28869Senior Member

Posts: 577The hole
No my friend, if your not comfortable in hood settings stay from around there it is not a particularly great area for the fairer skinned persuasion unless you have an affinity for getting crack or shooting up. Other than that you should be good.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 15:47 #28868Senior Member

Posts: 417That was my impression also. You can see the needle marks on her arms and legs in her pics. She's also moody as hell and will make appointments and then break then for no real reason.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 15:35 #28867Banned Member

Posts: 98Betty jo in Dover De
If any of you guys are planning to come to Dover De for race weekend, check out Betty jo while your in town. You won't regret it! She doesn't look like the pics she posts, and has aged some. But don't be fooled. She ain't no joke! I seen Betty jo two weeks ago for an hour 180, and popped 4 times in that hour! First one by BBBJ cim and she swallowed every drop! Next pop was doggie. 3rd and 4th pop was by Mish! And I'm in my 60's! Her head skills are to die for. She can suck dick really good! So if your in town this weekend, don't miss out. If your one of these guys who want a beautiful provider with a hot face and body who will overcharge you, plus give you lousy service, then go somewhere else. But if you want a provider with some flaws, but doesn't watch the clock, doesn't overcharge you, plus take care of all your needs, then see Betty jo.
-
04-25-23 15:08 #28866Senior Member

Posts: 91I think that's one of the ones where he also got a prostate exam during the session.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 14:08 #28865Senior Member

Posts: 1449If it's Hopkins and walmsley it's not sketchy. Rather nice area. Even down hopkins toward Jd is not that bad. I live in that area near the post office. Be safe.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 12:33 #28864Senior Member

Posts: 491Stumped me
What is a "are*pe-play style BJ"?
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 10:15 #28863Senior Member

Posts: 187Agree 100%. Her throat is amazing, but everything else made my skin crawl (hygiene, drugged out, location, etc).
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 10:12 #28862Senior Member

Posts: 146Krissy / Chrissy
Did anyone else see ads from Chrissy a few weeks ago. She used to be out towards Petersburg, mixed reputation but a unanimously agreed upon throat goat.
-
04-25-23 10:10 #28861Senior Member

Posts: 146Proceed with caution
The girl in the link is a definite monger beware. She definitely does have a great throat, but as usual, comes with a monkey, sketchy environment and shitty comms / scheduling. Everything was fairly decent in the beginning, but as I started to see her more she got weirder and started to flake. The last time I chose to engage with her, we set a time and she ghosted, saying her phone was lost. But she's so doped up she didn't realize she called me during the time she said it was lost. She hits me back an hour later when I'm on the road asking me if I'm still coming, and that she'd gotten the time she chose confused. So she offered me a discount to come back the next day. I did, and not only was I stalled in the parking lot, when I came in she was going off paranoid about astrology and being filmed by agents of sex cult, and bs'd around for an hour before finally getting around to it. Even then she tried to back out after I exchanged. After changing rooms because she was concerned for hidden cameras, she essentially goaded me into a are*pe-play style BJ (which I can't say was bad honestly), then as I'm about to cum in her throat as usual, she yanks away and says she'll get in trouble. The mf is crazy basically, and she's got to be for me to turn down those skills but it's not worth the nuttery.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





