Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 37339
-
04-27-23 11:29 #28894Senior Member

Posts: 187LoLo
I saw her off Midlo yesterday. She is really sexy and easy to get along with. Everything mentioned before is accurate, my only minor gripe was smelling like smoke. But that seems to be the norm.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 11:26 #28893Senior Member

Posts: 187Natalia
She quoted me 350 for 30, and 500 for 1 hr. I did not follow through LOL.
Originally Posted by Boro540
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 10:48 #28892Senior Member

Posts: 46Simone?
Any info? Legit? She is in SC this week and I was interested. Anyone had the pleasure? Feel free to DM me if preferred.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...e-now/55799331
-
04-27-23 10:36 #28891Senior Member

Posts: 417As luck would have it, I made a run on her yesterday. The gal in the pics is way cute but whoever posted the ad isn't her. The person I was texting with was learning English as a second language and made no sense at All. The one thing he / she was insistent on was the $50 deposit. Once the D- WORD was mentioned, I tuned out.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4;6425077[URL
This brings up another question.
Are any of these gals on escort alligator for real? They all demand deposits, which generally means they're scams. Has anyone actually paid a deposit and met one of them?
-
04-27-23 09:15 #28890Senior Member

Posts: 155Anyone seen this one?
-
04-27-23 09:08 #28889Senior Member

Posts: 146Typo
I meant to type "are*pe play*, as in consensual non-consensual. Some women are into it and I usually won't unless I've seen them a few times.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 08:15 #28888Regular Member

Posts: 8Phone is off
I can't even get anyone to answer the phone. Been calling but it always goes straight to voicemail. I will give it a try if they are still in business.
Originally Posted by RvaGuy24
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 08:13 #28887Regular Member

Posts: 8Been there and its rough
Hopkins and Walmsley in general isn't bad at all. But, when you step off Walmsley and go down in to that apartment complex with only one way in and one way out you are venturing in to an area that will get you in trouble if you are not ready for it. Not that bad for some could be a world you aren't used to for others. Its about as close to the projects as you can get without the brick. You will absolutely get looks and questions. During the day its a whole different place. Be careful and on your toes.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 07:29 #28886Senior Member

Posts: 1774Well.
Hang on to your wallet: my only issues w using a escort service are you have no way to know which girl will be up for your requests (obviously the business can't advertise which girls are FS and which are not) and you have NO idea how much what you want will cost. It's a crap shoot. This particular agency does have a rep for super hot ass girls.
Originally Posted by RvaGuy24
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 06:43 #28885Senior Member

Posts: 66Any Reviews?
Any reviews on these 2?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/751711053741
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/557585057819
Thanks and stay safe.
-
04-27-23 06:35 #28884Senior Member

Posts: 155Wamsley and hopkins
Yeah, that area isn't bad at all. If you think that's bad, you ain't been to Petersburg or downtown.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 23:40 #28883Senior Member

Posts: 119What was the damage?
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 23:16 #28882Senior Member

Posts: 1449I hear ya if you don't feel comfortable you shouldn't go. But just FYI it's not so bad at woodland not any worse than going to any notels on Midlo or Chester or even diamond. Shoot I'm a white boy and I've been in some shady spots off 9 mile and off Cowardin. Walk like you belong and you be good. But like I said don't feel right don't go. Be safe.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 18:29 #28881Senior Member

Posts: 577My friend
If I comment on something that means I have scoped it out or done some research so I'm not talking out my ass. I spoke to her and she told me where she was staying and I declined because I am familiar with "the hole". You have a great day bud!!
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 18:23 #28880Senior Member

Posts: 577Ginger
From looking at her Twitter she seems legit and looks like she loves the BBC LOL, she's had a couple reviews on the board, I believe everything is covered and she's pretty cool.
Originally Posted by Mandingo1492
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





