Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 37361
-
04-27-23 07:29 #28886Senior Member

Posts: 1775Well.
Hang on to your wallet: my only issues w using a escort service are you have no way to know which girl will be up for your requests (obviously the business can't advertise which girls are FS and which are not) and you have NO idea how much what you want will cost. It's a crap shoot. This particular agency does have a rep for super hot ass girls.
Originally Posted by RvaGuy24
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 06:43 #28885Senior Member

Posts: 66Any Reviews?
Any reviews on these 2?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/751711053741
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/557585057819
Thanks and stay safe.
-
04-27-23 06:35 #28884Senior Member

Posts: 155Wamsley and hopkins
Yeah, that area isn't bad at all. If you think that's bad, you ain't been to Petersburg or downtown.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 23:40 #28883Senior Member

Posts: 119What was the damage?
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 23:16 #28882Senior Member

Posts: 1449I hear ya if you don't feel comfortable you shouldn't go. But just FYI it's not so bad at woodland not any worse than going to any notels on Midlo or Chester or even diamond. Shoot I'm a white boy and I've been in some shady spots off 9 mile and off Cowardin. Walk like you belong and you be good. But like I said don't feel right don't go. Be safe.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 18:29 #28881Senior Member

Posts: 580My friend
If I comment on something that means I have scoped it out or done some research so I'm not talking out my ass. I spoke to her and she told me where she was staying and I declined because I am familiar with "the hole". You have a great day bud!!
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 18:23 #28880Senior Member

Posts: 580Ginger
From looking at her Twitter she seems legit and looks like she loves the BBC LOL, she's had a couple reviews on the board, I believe everything is covered and she's pretty cool.
Originally Posted by Mandingo1492
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 15:54 #28879Senior Member

Posts: 342Legit
There's a review of her on here from like a week or 2 ago although I forgot if it was a good one or not. I haven't made my way around to see this one yet though.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 15:53 #28878Senior Member

Posts: 342Advice
If you still really would like to catch her and she happens to be in that area go in the early part of the morning, with everyone hanging out until the late night hours no one will be up at that time.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 15:13 #28877Senior Member

Posts: 133Natalia D
If there was ever a woman made for this hobby, she is it. She's physically flawless, speaks good English and really gets into the session. She is by far the best experience I've had in a long time. I hope she visits again bc I will see her everytime she does.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8951084.htm?cat=1
-
04-26-23 12:38 #28876Regular Member

Posts: 4Any reviews
Any one ever tried this one? Spoke to her over the phone seems legit just being cautious looking for reassurance https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/129949504.
-
04-26-23 11:10 #28875Regular Member

Posts: 4Sirens
Hi All,
Can someone DM me regarding SirensRVA? I'm new to the hobby and seeing previous chatter about them peaked my interest! TIA!
-
04-26-23 08:28 #28874Senior Member

Posts: 342Name
Woodland Crossing is the name of the apartment complex I was referring to regarding where Lolo stays sometimes. It's the projects. Do not let what you see on Google Images deceive you. No matter your ethnicity it's one of those places where if you don't know someone out there, you will instantly stick out like a sore thumb.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 00:54 #28873Senior Member

Posts: 482Best massage ever
This girl was so gorgeous. No GPS either though she was just rub and tug. She did this move one time where for the finish she got on top of me and rubbed me out while also riding my finger. Figured she just stopped that line of work when she didn't answer calls anymore.
Originally Posted by Entourage
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 00:37 #28872Senior Member

Posts: 99Pretty Cee
Anyone know if she actually real. I see her post all the time but I be thinking it's a scam.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...362/8043977632










Reply With Quote






