Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 17724
-
04-27-23 10:01 #12144Senior Member

Posts: 340Best Masseuse
I will echo that Megan is probably the best technical masseuse of all of FS providers I've seen in town, but the menu is somewhat limited. If you're looking for a great massage along with a pretty wide open menu, Sensual Scarlett is the best I've seen. And as an honorable mention, as many know, you really can't go wrong with Eden.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 00:28 #12143Senior Member

Posts: 398Hello St. Louis Gents,
Will be in town for a short visit and looking for recommendations. Any good providers do outcall?
-
04-26-23 20:20 #12142Senior Member

Posts: 247I'm not an AMP guy so maybe I spoke to soon, I was speaking of Megan. But I always go for the full treatment It use to be Karin.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
In my opinion.
-
04-26-23 19:20 #12141Regular Member

Posts: 17She's nice. Not nearly as good looking as the pictures and kind of not there, I. E. Distracted. But she's obliging and agreeable. I finished too quick since it had been awhile and she let me go again. Just know there is a deposit if you're a 1st timer and you have to submit a photo I'd (you can blur out things other than your name.).
Originally Posted by Stl4717
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 15:55 #12140Senior Member

Posts: 412Who do you consider the best masseuse in town?
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 15:37 #12139Senior Member

Posts: 47Don't waste your time and money
She's agree to meet. Nice, secure spot in South Broadway. But she'd go shit crazy if you mention about other "activities."
Originally Posted by BigBlank69
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 14:37 #12138Senior Member

Posts: 25Marina McKnight
Does anyone have any info on experiences with Marina McKnight?
-
04-26-23 11:55 #12137Senior Member

Posts: 115She was on SA for a while, same pics. Her screen name was LIA160 or something like that. She is real, just don't know if she is gtg or not. Looks like she went full blown pro now.
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 09:16 #12136Senior Member

Posts: 1744Not so Much
With Google Maps you can get kinda specific. Like an intersection of two highways with hotels near by.
Originally Posted by LemonGrab
[View Original Post]
You can also post an ad with Canadian big tits and say you are anywhere https://www.x4tos.com/porn-pics/25358/.
-
04-26-23 07:14 #12135Senior Member

Posts: 170Not your average
Does anyone have any info on this girl? https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3144610899 Reverse image search and google search on the phone number don't bring back anything concerning. Her ads don't give a name or anything else I can easily search for on here.
-
04-25-23 23:51 #12134Regular Member

Posts: 17I agree
I completely agree with you. I haven't been doing this very long at all, but caught on to everything you said pretty quick. Some ask for $300 an hour, aren't worth that in the looks and then give you one pop and leave and you're left sitting there like WTF. Not to beat a dead horse, but that's what bummed me about the infamous Lindsey. She's not like her pics, but still looks good and was reasonably priced ($200 hr when I saw her, but reduced to like $180 now I heard) and was always clean and smelled good down there. Sadly, she's unbalanced and drove off a lot of regs. I guess that would be the 4th category. Not right in the head.
Originally Posted by PoolSideChairs
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 23:35 #12133Regular Member

Posts: 17Could not agree more! Spot on!
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 20:32 #12132Senior Member

Posts: 88Nervous
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...6483.htm?cat=1
Has anyone seen her. I googled the number and got zero?
-
04-25-23 20:07 #12131Senior Member

Posts: 247Got more to do with the ladies than the location. I've seen many ladies in Chesterfield, quite a few in MH and of course the best masseuse in town. Common denominator, All P411 ladies. They do this as their profession, they know how not to attract attention. Look at their profile, how long they been a member. That gives you an idea of their professionalism. Check them out on TER. You're not going to get to their room and find 5 guys in the hall waiting for a QV or someone who spent $100+ on a room and determined to see 10 guys. That being said listcrawler & STG can be a big risk. Simple, you get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by RoadKing1983
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 19:31 #12130Senior Member

Posts: 34Rant
This is me venting. The talent in St Louis is absolute crap. No amount of blue pills will get me excited about the talent currently offering services in STL. Something must change! Nothing is worth the amount of money any of us are currently paying for services. Did everyone somehow become rich in the last 6 months? All of STLs current providers fit into three categories, fake or scam, insanely overpriced, or ugly and fat (not just a little heavy, but slap the ass and ride the wave in fat). Paying $300+ for a rub and tug, $600 to $1500 for ladies' EROS, or hoping to somehow work an Asian to appropriately finish you is a miracle. We are all so lame that we actually post about teasing during a massage or travel 45 mins into IL in order to get satisfaction from a 40+ yr old mamasan. How is it that now everyone wants my personal email, place of employment, drivers license, ten photos, and my mother's maiden name before they will meet? What happened to $80 to $100 for a qv or $100 to $120 for hhr from a relatively pretty and fit girl, 20-25 yr old and in a safe location? I do not understand how a 35-50 yr old droopy tit, flabby body, toothless, smelly provider is actually advertising on Trist for $300+!
Originally Posted by LemonGrab;6422778[URL











Reply With Quote





