Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 17724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12129

    Real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/129782221

    Seeing if anyone had seen this one. Seems semi-fake but usually the scams don't get specific with location like 44 and 270.

  2. #12128
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    She's doing outcall now? I've never met her, but she's been on my list.
    Stop playing the game. If you guys would stop. I guarantee she would get her crap together.

  3. #12127
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    She's doing outcall now? I've never met her, but she's been on my list.
    Before you even try, I would do a forum search on Lindsey. If you can even get her to respond and if you get to see her, she's fantastic. But don't expect it to be more than once. She's burned many people who would have been loyal regulars and there's just too many stories to think they were all bad apples.

  4. #12126
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    She's doing outcall now? I've never met her, but she's been on my list.
    Sorry to hear that.

  5. #12125

    Angela

    Try Angela, ads on rubrankings.

  6. #12124

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know a good choice perferably in St. Charles, Wentville, Ofallon?
    Pm ok if you don't want for make an utr public.

  7. #12123

    Lindsay

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    She's doing outcall now? I've never met her, but she's been on my list.

  8. #12122

    Probably fake

    Quote Originally Posted by LemonGrab  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/636006491585

    I can't get a text back, but I'm using a texting app and some don't respond to those. Curious if anyone has seen this person or seen the pics posted for other ads, I. E. Scam.
    She has been using the same pictures all over the country for about 10 or 12 years.

  9. #12121

    I need a regular

    Anybody know a good choice perferably in St. Charles, Wentville, Ofallon?

  10. #12120

    Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/michellerose11

    Didn't see anything in search, wondering if anyone had an experience.

  11. #12119

    Vanilla melons

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...486/3175004945

    Anyone seen her? Was interested but seems to travel a lot.

  12. #12118
    Quote Originally Posted by MomanForyu  [View Original Post]
    That would be a "no" from most experienced guys on here. There are some cities that we (and the girls) stay away from and all (3) of those are on that list. Probably at the top of that list. All (3) of those cities are a good place to get busted. If I even see an ad that mentions those cities, I assume it's a set-up.
    Let's not forget about Megan. She is well reviewed here and she is in that area. Just thought I would throw that out there.

  13. #12117

    Only One Comes to Mind

    Quote Originally Posted by MomanForyu  [View Original Post]
    That would be a "no" from most experienced guys on here. There are some cities that we (and the girls) stay away from and all (3) of those are on that list. Probably at the top of that list. All (3) of those cities are a good place to get busted. If I even see an ad that mentions those cities, I assume it's a set-up.
    Alexa Winters advertises being in Chesterfield. She is older than some. She also asks 400 in a 300 town. I have not seen any pictures to warrant a trip at that price.

  14. #12116
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonGrab  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/092068013269

    Most of you probably would have been smart enough to avoid this, but the pics were good enough I figured I'd try. Prices were probably too reasonable for someone that attractive (50 BJ, 75 bbj, 125 30 min, 300 hhr BBFS, 200 hr, 350 BBFS hr) and needed a $10 deposit which was part of the donation.

    I've had a different provider ask for a deposit and it was fine, but that should have been the red flag. But, I figured whatever. 10 bucks.

    After agreeing on the time and her saying she'd be here in 33 minutes. Ghost town. Oh well, live and learn.
    LMAO at a 50 $ BJ for a girl that looks like that in 2023. I have no sympathy.

  15. #12115

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape