Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 16505
-
04-26-23 17:18 #15275Senior Member

Posts: 144In a word. Yes. Especially here in jax. I've only been in the hobby for a few years, but I'm sure that other more senior mongers would agree with me. Now when I started there were a few like Becca from Sin city, Nicole and Jess from PH. Way before the candy took over. Hell even Bowden Baby's ass was Very Nice looking when she started. On the contrary, I have have hunted briefly in cities like Orlando and the surrounding areas. The talent there compared to here is laughable. If you want what you described sir. I'd venture out this fair city.
Originally Posted by Jaxsleepdog
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 15:00 #15274Senior Member

Posts: 60Am I asking for too much?
I don't want a SW who is young enough to be my daughter, but I don't want her to be old enough to be my mother.
(Ironically) I don't want her to be crack-head skinny but I don't want her so big I have to roll her in flour to find the wet spot.
She doesn't have to be the Victoria's Secret model of the year but I don't want her to be the monster from the blue lagoon.
Imma simple man and I have simple fantasies.
WTF is going on in Jacksonville?
Went out the last few nights and all I saw was retirement and Zoo escapees.
And yes, I'm sure somewhere, in some remote / exclusive place there were ex jag cheerleader cadets doing the splits and hand stands but why can't they be in my normal hunting grounds?
Am I asking for too much?
-
04-25-23 05:24 #15273Senior Member

Posts: 534Tall red head
Idk about alot of tats but I know this chic has a tat on her neck.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
And it kinda looks like she may not have bottom teeth. I saw her today wearing green camo pants at the 76 gas station. Her hair is dark red tho.
-
04-25-23 05:18 #15272Senior Member

Posts: 534Ktg
Just seen her 15 mins ago. She's out strolling now down Stuart ave.
Originally Posted by TheHuntLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 21:12 #15271Senior Member

Posts: 4245 am sting? I would think they would do it during hours that catches more fish.
Originally Posted by Informer904
[View Original Post]
From the Jso website logs, they tend to do them early to late afternoons.
-
04-24-23 21:08 #15270Senior Member

Posts: 424I have seen her a few times behind the gas station after 7 pm.
Originally Posted by TheHuntLife
[View Original Post]
Just my opinion, Her looks has deteriorated to a level I wouldn't even pick up if I was desperate.
And her gum job is not that great either. Just my opinion.
-
04-24-23 21:04 #15269Senior Member

Posts: 424I'm pretty sure it's the same girl I saw a few weeks ago. I don't think there's too many Tall Red heads out there.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
White and young? Frickles on face? Lots of tats? Clean looking and dress nice?
-
04-24-23 17:22 #15268Senior Member

Posts: 144Who's the girl?
Decided to go on an early morning hunt before work around 5 am. After several dead-ends I ended up on on Main and 42nd at the mobile, where a spotted a possible TGTBT. She was wearing a white Schall which was barely covering a black one-piece body suit with her ass cheeks peeking through the bottom of the one-piece, and a small red backpack. I made several loops, but my spidey senses kept tingling. During my loops, I noticed that she never left out of the light of the mobile so she was always in plain site, and several cars / trucks would drive by and look, but no one pulled the trigger. Even if someone would've, I would've felt better because she would've been legit, but the fact that I made about 5-6 passes back and forth totaling about 15-20 minutes and no one tried to make the scoop. Maybe I dodged a bullet. Did anyone happen to see her. If so please comment.
-
04-24-23 17:14 #15267Senior Member

Posts: 190KtG
She lost her phone AGAIN. She's trying to save up for a new one.
Originally Posted by TheHuntLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 16:08 #15266Regular Member

Posts: 14Katie the Great
Anyone seen her lately? I got digits but haven't been able to reach her for a while.
-
04-24-23 11:12 #15265Senior Member

Posts: 534Curious
I've been seeing a tall red head out lately strolling the past couple of weeks from the Jax Inn down lane Ave. Has anyone partaken or has info on this big broad?
-
04-23-23 13:06 #15264Senior Member

Posts: 534Thank you
I appreciate you confirming this bro. A few of these mongers think I'm making this shit up. Maybe one day she'll let me take a ride down.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
Her Hershey Highway! She looks nice when she wears sexy shorts like that.
-
04-23-23 09:09 #15263Senior Member

Posts: 424Sin city is so dead these days, Only regular you will find is grandma Tammy.
Originally Posted by JohnB20
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 09:08 #15262Senior Member

Posts: 424Brittany
I have seen her a few times in shorts like that and her mud hole is not open for business.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 17:44 #15261Senior Member

Posts: 534You've been missing it
Twice in the past month I've caught her wearing some little ass shorts sitting at the bottom of her little ass. She has looked nice both times. I even gave her a ride so I can get a closer look at her body. She wanted to make some money but I declined again. I was so tempted to take her to a spot and see if she'd let me pound her little poop chute. Maybe one day you'll catch her wearing something very short and you'll know what I mean.
Originally Posted by Queer2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






