Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 1065 1565 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28879

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she actually real. I see her post all the time but I be thinking it's a scam.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...362/8043977632
    There's a review of her on here from like a week or 2 ago although I forgot if it was a good one or not. I haven't made my way around to see this one yet though.

  2. #28878

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    It's off Wamsley. I was trying to be a little vague about the exact location for her benefit but someone said the name of the apartment complex above. Woodland crossing is the spot. Which someone said isn't where I want to be.

    Thanks and stay safe!
    If you still really would like to catch her and she happens to be in that area go in the early part of the morning, with everyone hanging out until the late night hours no one will be up at that time.

  3. #28877

    Natalia D

    If there was ever a woman made for this hobby, she is it. She's physically flawless, speaks good English and really gets into the session. She is by far the best experience I've had in a long time. I hope she visits again bc I will see her everytime she does.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8951084.htm?cat=1

  4. #28876

    Any reviews

    Any one ever tried this one? Spoke to her over the phone seems legit just being cautious looking for reassurance https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/129949504.

  5. #28875

    Sirens

    Hi All,

    Can someone DM me regarding SirensRVA? I'm new to the hobby and seeing previous chatter about them peaked my interest! TIA!

  6. #28874

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Roger that. I appreciate the insight. I'll have to steer clear then sadly. Google maps didn't make it seem all that sketchy but I want to be cautious. Bummer. I was looking forward to seeing her.
    Woodland Crossing is the name of the apartment complex I was referring to regarding where Lolo stays sometimes. It's the projects. Do not let what you see on Google Images deceive you. No matter your ethnicity it's one of those places where if you don't know someone out there, you will instantly stick out like a sore thumb.

  7. #28873

    Best massage ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Entourage  [View Original Post]
    I remember Cherish. I haven't seen her in years but she was one of my favorite massage providers with a beautiful body and personality.
    This girl was so gorgeous. No GPS either though she was just rub and tug. She did this move one time where for the finish she got on top of me and rubbed me out while also riding my finger. Figured she just stopped that line of work when she didn't answer calls anymore.

  8. #28872

    Pretty Cee

    Anyone know if she actually real. I see her post all the time but I be thinking it's a scam.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...362/8043977632

  9. #28871
    Quote Originally Posted by DomBradley  [View Original Post]
    She is worth it. I've seen her multiple times. Great hygiene, friendly and submissive.
    No disrespect intended but that's why she's getting 400 because of guys like you giving it to her and others.

  10. #28870
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    No my friend, if your not comfortable in hood settings stay from around there it is not a particularly great area for the fairer skinned persuasion unless you have an affinity for getting crack or shooting up. Other than that you should be good.
    What are you talking about dude? Walmsley and Hopkins isn't even close to being a hood area.

  11. #28869

    The hole

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I was told that in-call is available and given an address near Hopkins & Wamsley. Anyone know if this is the address that's sketchy? Don't really want to venture into a bad area or situation to visit her. I'd do my car but I have a sedan with no tint in the windows. Not sure how I'd accomplish the task midday when I have time to visit.

    Thanks and stay safe.
    No my friend, if your not comfortable in hood settings stay from around there it is not a particularly great area for the fairer skinned persuasion unless you have an affinity for getting crack or shooting up. Other than that you should be good.

  12. #28868
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She has that monkey living on her back.
    That was my impression also. You can see the needle marks on her arms and legs in her pics. She's also moody as hell and will make appointments and then break then for no real reason.

  13. #28867

    Betty jo in Dover De

    If any of you guys are planning to come to Dover De for race weekend, check out Betty jo while your in town. You won't regret it! She doesn't look like the pics she posts, and has aged some. But don't be fooled. She ain't no joke! I seen Betty jo two weeks ago for an hour 180, and popped 4 times in that hour! First one by BBBJ cim and she swallowed every drop! Next pop was doggie. 3rd and 4th pop was by Mish! And I'm in my 60's! Her head skills are to die for. She can suck dick really good! So if your in town this weekend, don't miss out. If your one of these guys who want a beautiful provider with a hot face and body who will overcharge you, plus give you lousy service, then go somewhere else. But if you want a provider with some flaws, but doesn't watch the clock, doesn't overcharge you, plus take care of all your needs, then see Betty jo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmzg1ntiynzjjnjyznja0zgi2nzy5zjy5nzy3mmvmnjm3zwvkyg.jpg.jpeg‎   tmtm5odm4mdbmymiyytflztcyzdriywewmmq2ndcyzjnjyza5mjg.jpg.jpeg‎   tmta1otqzodhmnti3ndeyotqwyzjhztnjzji3y2i4njk5nza4odjj.jpg.jpeg‎  

  14. #28866
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    What is a "are*pe-play style BJ"?
    I think that's one of the ones where he also got a prostate exam during the session.

  15. #28865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I was told that in-call is available and given an address near Hopkins & Wamsley. Anyone know if this is the address that's sketchy? Don't really want to venture into a bad area or situation to visit her. I'd do my car but I have a sedan with no tint in the windows. Not sure how I'd accomplish the task midday when I have time to visit.

    Thanks and stay safe.
    If it's Hopkins and walmsley it's not sketchy. Rather nice area. Even down hopkins toward Jd is not that bad. I live in that area near the post office. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape