Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 887 1387 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 24044
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18254

    Good news

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    Veteran on here from Florida. Stopped at Fairfax last night to rest and spend the night before continuing my road trip north. Decided to see what Fairfax had to offer on STG. Came across this little gem name Angel.
    Attitude was 10/10. Looks like her photos.

    Service was great, she did seem a little nervous at first. She told me she was brand new to the hobby. But once things got rolling, she opened up and we had a very good time.

    I would repeat. Admission was worth the ride.
    I have some good news for you. She spends a lot of time down in Florida. Very close to where you make your posts. Luckily, for you, she was in Northern Virginia the same time you were. Learn something new about gang signs today. Stay safe, gentlemen and always do your research.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/615-207-5212

  2. #18253

    Yari. Worth the wait? It depends.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her today, texted her and got rates. She gave me the location, but when I got to the hotel, no answer. I waited 20 minutes before leaving. Still no word.
    YMMV.

    Yari is a high volume provider. I suspect you were in line with others. She will tell you to come when she is busy because perhaps half of the folks that contact her actually show up. She will eventually get to you, but it can be frustrating. The last time I saw her she sent me an invite unsolicited. I responded in 5 minutes that I was nearby. She said come. I got there and texted / called. She responded 5 minutes later that she needed 10 minutes. 7 minutes later she texted "are you here". I said yes and we were on our way. So it was a 12 minute wait. Twenty minutes is near my upper limit. It can be helpful to have two or three providers in line yourself when going for a high volume service. There are so many nearby, this tactic usually works. It requires flexibility and a little time.

  3. #18252

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    Veteran on here from Florida. Stopped at Fairfax last night to rest and spend the night before continuing my road trip north. Decided to see what Fairfax had to offer on STG. Came across this little gem name Angel. Comms were great, she even sent over a menu, which doesn't happen where I come from. I chose my options and what was right for my budget. Has her come to me. She was on time, which is always a plus, and dresses in this cute little dress. We chatted for a minute and then got down to business.

    Attitude was 10/10.

    Looks like her photos.

    Service was great, she did seem a little nervous at first. She told me she was brand new to the hobby. But once things got rolling, she opened up and we had a very good time.

    I would repeat. Admission was worth the ride.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tyson...-/364915391210
    This lady is holding up the Gangster Disciple gang sign.

  4. #18251
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Providers have a wide range of looks, skills, services, and quality. Some services require specific booty. The right round booty backshot service massages your cock and balls in ways no spinner ever could.

    Yari is the girl in the listcrawler pics. Her face is not great, but you are not looking at it in backshot. She won't suck balls, but she does tickle them in doggy. Fun friendly short stay and only 0. 8.
    I went to see her today, texted her and got rates. She gave me the location, but when I got to the hotel, no answer. I waited 20 minutes before leaving. Still no word.

  5. #18250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    No, but

    Quote Originally Posted by BristowBob01  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Anyone with any experience with this lady:

    https://tryst.link/escort/marley610
    This is almost certain to be the "Marley" who runs a gangbang on Fetlife pretty regularly. You can search in the same general location of VA for their events and find a LOT of her getting worked over by half the DMV. I'd say, probably better off to pocket your money from this end and see if you can get to one of the events instead. May not be for you, but that's what chemical assistance is for.

  6. #18249

    Driving through Fairfax and came across Angel on STG

    Veteran on here from Florida. Stopped at Fairfax last night to rest and spend the night before continuing my road trip north. Decided to see what Fairfax had to offer on STG. Came across this little gem name Angel. Comms were great, she even sent over a menu, which doesn't happen where I come from. I chose my options and what was right for my budget. Has her come to me. She was on time, which is always a plus, and dresses in this cute little dress. We chatted for a minute and then got down to business.

    Attitude was 10/10.

    Looks like her photos.

    Service was great, she did seem a little nervous at first. She told me she was brand new to the hobby. But once things got rolling, she opened up and we had a very good time.

    I would repeat. Admission was worth the ride.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tyson...-/364915391210

  7. #18248

    Thanks for TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    What could go wrong; a 29 yo Filipina selling sex in NOVA on Bedpage.

    Arrived and door is opened by a 20 something hot Latina wearing a string bikini with nice pert C's and a big bubble ass. Obviously not a Panoy so I ask her again and she says yes with a Spanish accent.

    Nice big juicy nips and even allowed a bit of DATY but her Brazilian wax was overdue. Good English but don't think I'll repeat as Asians are more my thing.
    Thanks for visiting this one and sharing information.

    My wife is Filipina but much older. So I'm hoping to one day experience a younger Pinay. Perhaps I'll learn a couple of simple expressions in Tagalog and see if she knows what I'm saying. The "good English" could be indicator of her being Filipina since all schools in Philippines teach English to students. Or maybe she was born and raised in US, so not an accurate predictor.

    Either way, for me, a young bubble butt, juicy nips and good provider makes her tempting. I just hope I get there before she gets waxed. Personal preference.

  8. #18247

    Anjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Link already doesn't work. What about other words used in the ad or the last 4 digits? Thanks.

    EDIT: This the one?

    https://callescort.org/571-206-9824
    Search Anjoy and look for Centreville.

  9. #18246

    Backshot Yari

    Providers have a wide range of looks, skills, services, and quality. Some services require specific booty. The right round booty backshot service massages your cock and balls in ways no spinner ever could.

    Yari is the girl in the listcrawler pics. Her face is not great, but you are not looking at it in backshot. She won't suck balls, but she does tickle them in doggy. Fun friendly short stay and only 0. 8.

  10. #18245

    Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by SonChi  [View Original Post]
    Are you all really lowering your OpSec to zero? Based on what was written before, isn't this the same person who had brothers burning rubber in reverse to avoid falling victim to armed robbery?
    That is why I'm questioning this. The photos in the ad provided by the link are different from the prior ad which she used. I never saw her whole face in person as she was wearing a mask when I met her. So while it is possible that the same person is using different photos in different ads and is now going legit, I have no basis to contradict that assertion. I still find it unlikely a zebra has changed it's stripes.

  11. #18244

    Hunter. Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, zebra usually does not change it's stripes. Wonder why she's going legit and not ripping guys off.
    Are you all really lowering your OpSec to zero? Based on what was written before, isn't this the same person who had brothers burning rubber in reverse to avoid falling victim to armed robbery?

  12. #18243

    Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude1206  [View Original Post]
    Link below. 100% sure it's the same Hunter.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/129444676
    Interesting, zebra usually does not change it's stripes. Wonder why she's going legit and not ripping guys off.

  13. #18242

    Hunter link

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any photos or links? You gal might be different from the robber.
    Link below. 100% sure it's the same Hunter.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/129444676

  14. #18241
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Link already doesn't work. What about other words used in the ad or the last 4 digits? Thanks.

    EDIT: This the one?

    https://callescort.org/571-206-9824
    Check my post again I updated it.

  15. #18240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/129628889#.

    Pics are accurate. Absolutely gorgeous girl and super friendly. At the Centreville townhouse that some of you may know. Its a little visible which is the only drawback.

    God damn I need to make a trip to Colombia.

    As always, be kind to the ladies, be hygienic and tip well.
    Link already doesn't work. What about other words used in the ad or the last 4 digits? Thanks.

    EDIT: This the one?

    https://callescort.org/571-206-9824

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape