Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 1269 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15264
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB  [View Original Post]
    Hello and welcome. Yes this covers all of Brevard county. Martin / St Lucie / Indian River Counties cover Sebastian south. Sounds like your looking at the massage parlors and yes, don't feel my them too satisfying for first timers. Read the reviews and you should got the good and the bad info on the ladies in the Brevard area. You probably will need to be looking at Melbourne area as there are some very good providers there.
    Okay I am confused since I don't see any group that says Martin St Lucie or Indian River counties and I looked in the FL other areas.

    I would prefer escorts and found a really bad one in Sebastian which I should have walked away from the door after I had to call her 3 times and on the other hand I found a decent lady in Vero but now she may be gone since I tried 2 times to go drive there again.

    Thanks for responding!

  2. #15263
    Quote Originally Posted by IRCguy  [View Original Post]
    Seems this is the board for Malabar or Palm Bay and there is no board for Sebastian to Vero?

    I have tried a number of the girls listed in Palm Bay but it seems they are all phony except for one girl who changed her hair color and all the phony ones want deposits and my sense is they are probably males trying to make money since the ladies don't talk.

    Thanks for the time.
    Hello and welcome. Yes this covers all of Brevard county. Martin / St Lucie / Indian River Counties cover Sebastian south. Sounds like your looking at the massage parlors and yes, don't feel my them too satisfying for first timers. Read the reviews and you should got the good and the bad info on the ladies in the Brevard area. You probably will need to be looking at Melbourne area as there are some very good providers there.

  3. #15262

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by IRCguy  [View Original Post]
    Seems this is the board for Malabar or Palm Bay and there is no board for Sebastian to Vero?

    I have tried a number of the girls listed in Palm Bay but it seems they are all phony except for one girl who changed her hair color and all the phony ones want deposits and my sense is they are probably males trying to make money since the ladies don't talk.

    Thanks for the time.
    There is a forum for Vero to Sebastian it's under Martin / St Luice forum. Always read forum before diving into a date.

    Bs.

  4. #15261

    Just saying hello-just joined.

    Seems this is the board for Malabar or Palm Bay and there is no board for Sebastian to Vero?

    I have tried a number of the girls listed in Palm Bay but it seems they are all phony except for one girl who changed her hair color and all the phony ones want deposits and my sense is they are probably males trying to make money since the ladies don't talk.

    Thanks for the time.

  5. #15260
    Quote Originally Posted by PhonyCalls  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...a/169038835166

    We seemed to have good communication. Agreed to meet at a certain time. Texted for the room number and sat in my car for 15 minutes. Texted her again and said if she doesn't respond to me in five minutes I'm leaving. I left five minutes later.

    This is basically what happens every time for me in Brevard.
    Consider yourself lucky. She's not what her pictures show. It was a "no go" for me.

  6. #15259

    DDDaisy

    Had the chance to see DDDaisy while she was in town this week. Very nice, accommodating, well spoken and in a decent hotel in Viera. Would definitely repeat, but she said it will be a while before she comes back. Apparently a lot of people flaked on her this visit. Her comment was that people don't show and don't have the courtesy to cancel. But also said that if she posted that she's leaving on stg, her texts would blow up with people telling her to stay longer. I guess there's flakes on both sides of the hobby.

  7. #15258

    Jeanne

    Jeanne? Looks like a new girl working with Avery.

    Texts have been prompt, looks like she has an incall location off of Palm Bay road. Quoted $. 5 for a massage w / finish.

    Always curious about pregnant girls. Might toftt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa-beach/massage/caucasian_w/making-your-day-stress-free-35/567537849079

  8. #15257

    Michelle

    I tried to create her own blog but apparently admin won't approve it. So this post is what I wrote last night after seeing her.

    Well there's really not much to say about this woman. But it appears she's very well liked here in the space coast l. As I just spent a great time with her and gets better every time. She said the reason she keeps returning so soon is all the inquiries asking her to visit. So as I say don't walk run and have a blast with such beauty. I see her almost every time now maybe twice while she's in town.

    Bs approved as ATF!

  9. #15256

    Avery and Nell

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRoss00  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Avery several times. Pictures are really her, but they are very flattering. That being said, she gives amazing legit massages! NURU is also a lot of fun with her. I've always left VERY happy.

    Nell joined in the fun with Avery one time. She's really cute and super friendly. However, I haven't seen her advertising in a couple weeks. So I'm not sure if she's still an option.

  10. #15255
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPocket  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/436226047671

    I believe Ashleigh has been reviewed before but I was wondering abut her friend?
    Well I seen Ashleigh several years ago, and when I reached out about seeing the friend I was told it both together or just Ashleigh.

  11. #15254

    Michelle

    OK guys Michelle is back till Friday or Saturday.

    Bs.

  12. #15253

    Time waster

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...a/169038835166

    We seemed to have good communication. Agreed to meet at a certain time. Texted for the room number and sat in my car for 15 minutes. Texted her again and said if she doesn't respond to me in five minutes I'm leaving. I left five minutes later.

    This is basically what happens every time for me in Brevard.

  13. #15252

    Age is irrelevant

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Good post and at my age there has to be a physical attraction for me to get onboard with a grannie. There are grannies out there that do that for me but unfortunately none of them are in this area perhaps with the exception of LSM when she's visiting. I've never met her but if my schedule permitted I would go old to play with her. Otherwise I have my SO who's way better looking than the oldies around our area!
    Hey Hawkeye did I read your post correctly saying that you have never seen LSME? There's nothing grannie about Marcie and can assure you she can run circles around woman half her age. The Little Sexy Me Experience is one not to be missed and your in luck because I think you will find her visitation to the area to be a bit more accommodating to your schedule these days.

  14. #15251

    Ashlee

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPocket  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/436226047671

    I believe Ashleigh has been reviewed before but I was wondering abut her friend?
    I reached out to her about 2 weeks ago when I was in the area and never got a response.

  15. #15250

    Has anyone see them?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/436226047671

    I believe Ashleigh has been reviewed before but I was wondering abut her friend?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape