Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 5385
-
04-28-23 19:46 #3090Senior Member

Posts: 47Yeah. Thanks so much. I get the feeling it's one of those you regret immediately. Anyway, my favorites still remain Yoniara and Chloe in Kearny Mesa. I also really miss Nina in Kearny Mesa. I heard she opened a legit Thai massage?
Originally Posted by Fonmyj
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 00:02 #3089Senior Member

Posts: 380I have not experienced that, nor did I ask, so I can't confirm that. Her ad does state multiple times, No FS. For whatever that is worth.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 19:57 #3088Regular Member

Posts: 15Lisa
Anyone seen this person before? Looks a bit fake: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...hes-26439.html.
-
04-27-23 17:06 #3087Senior Member

Posts: 393I read your review of her and saw her add. Does she do FS?
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 12:56 #3086Senior Member

Posts: 415Can confirm the same. Face in photos is the closest thing to reality. Everything else is catfish territory. She had a nice personality when I saw her. Not bitchy at all but I couldn't get past the photo misrepresentations. Body type isn't my style but is for others.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 11:36 #3085Senior Member

Posts: 162Admittedly I haven't seen her lately but my previous encounter stood out in my mind. Really bitchy attitude, those pictures are definitely filtered heavily.
Originally Posted by Swimmer17
[View Original Post]
But maybe that's just me, maybe someone will chime in with recent experience.
-
04-26-23 17:24 #3084Senior Member

Posts: 47Ashley
Hi all,
Always been interested in Ashley's ad having seen it for a long time on various sites and with mixed reviews. Anyone seen her recently?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ide-27593.html
-
04-26-23 13:27 #3083Senior Member

Posts: 95Open to BBBJ
She was open to a BBBJ? What was the damage for that extra?
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 10:30 #3082Senior Member

Posts: 121Klhoe
Are you referencing this one? Please confirm.
Originally Posted by Sudcciv
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-qv-27771.html
-
04-26-23 02:38 #3081Senior Member

Posts: 30Serena?
Was trying to search for Nuru in the Miramar area and was wondering if Serena was still around?
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 00:46 #3080Senior Member

Posts: 380Search Paula. I provided a review when she first started in mission valley. I've also seen her at the Carlsbad studio. Neither have a shower available. The Carlsbad studio is small and private. But there was still enough room in there for some wet daty and a sloppy BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Sadddkdwwws
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 12:52 #3079Senior Member

Posts: 49Brazilian "model"
Anybody have any input on this Brazilian model?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...out-28496.html
Also if you seeking a legit Thai massage with plenty of stretching and a very good BBBJ at the end you can PM me. Be warned though its a much older lady (probably late 50's or older). She's an acquired taste the but massage is exceptional and the BBBJ is pretty darn good.
-
04-24-23 20:30 #3078Senior Member

Posts: 393It's been a few months since I've seen vianayes fine ass. VIP was $$$ for the hr with msog and a shower. I've seen Sofias price a bit higher but I've also heard she is more into it than vianey.
Originally Posted by DavDerk
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 01:33 #3077Senior Member

Posts: 28I think its the typical talk, cum for me baby. Moans and the yeaahs but it was hot the English ehhhh I mean I understood her LOL.
Originally Posted by BluesBalls
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 18:59 #3076Senior Member

Posts: 155Little house VIP
Just wondering if anyone knows the OTD $ for little house including massage and VIP services. I know providers vary but would be nice to have a general idea since they're not listed on the ads. TIA.










Reply With Quote




