Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 871 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 806 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 13057
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8482

    Looking for white and Latina, fit

    Can you pm me this place as well?

    I go all over la and am cool to pay higher prices for better quality.

    Quote Originally Posted by CalValencia  [View Original Post]
    Sent You a PM. It's a very common spot on this board.

  2. #8481

    Best FS?

    Been to 8155 and was underwhelmed. Wharf was HE only for me. Eco is great but far.

    Any suggestions boys?

  3. #8480
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkinnyPete  [View Original Post]
    TMLA = Too Many Abbreviations, Lost Again.

    LOL you seriously think I know all these abbreviations? HTF? KTE? HYA? SB? FC? HW?

    And I'm not smart enough to figure it out because these are not on the "Abbreviations" list. I guess HTF = hard to find, KTE = Korean Town Escort?, HYA = , SB = Service brovider? LOL, FC = Full Cover? HW = Hardware?
    There is also: HFWY (He's Fucking With Ya).

  4. #8479

    Tmla

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    FYI, GFE and MSOG is HTF. KTE has GFE, but not HYA. Some SB offer MSOG in the FC. Girls on HW do not go BBFS, but some do BBBJ. Mary at Chens does DATY and DATO, and BBNSNQ. TTFN.
    TMLA = Too Many Abbreviations, Lost Again.

    LOL you seriously think I know all these abbreviations? HTF? KTE? HYA? SB? FC? HW?

    And I'm not smart enough to figure it out because these are not on the "Abbreviations" list. I guess HTF = hard to find, KTE = Korean Town Escort?, HYA = , SB = Service brovider? LOL, FC = Full Cover? HW = Hardware?

  5. #8478
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Abc

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkinnyPete  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for places that offer GFE / MSOG? By GFE, I mean possibly BBBJ, DFK, DATY, MSOG or any combination of these.
    FYI, GFE and MSOG is HTF. KTE has GFE, but not HYA. Some SB offer MSOG in the FC. Girls on HW do not go BBFS, but some do BBBJ. Mary at Chens does DATY and DATO, and BBNSNQ. TTFN.

  6. #8477

    GFE and MSOG

    Any recommendations for places that offer GFE / MSOG? By GFE, I mean possibly BBBJ, DFK, DATY, MSOG or any combination of these.

  7. #8476

    Sarah from Accu Chiro Care

    So I was getting a hankering for the cartoonish curves of Sarah from Accu Chiro Care in Culver City but according to Rmaps she's gone. Any one know if she's working somewhere else?

  8. #8475

    Who was the third girl?

    Who was the third girl. Was her service worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Massage finder is like hunting for the truth in an AP us history textbook. For me, the reason to scavenge there is that there are so few other options. Nealy all the girls on that mall are either dead, old, dead (again), priced outrageously, or drugged as fuck. Temple of bliss has not had talent in some time and now the game is to get the girls from there off campus.

    Bedpage is about as useless as ashley madison. Rubrankings has maybone or two real ads a day.

    So far, I had 2 for 4 with girls off of there.

    The first was decent, she wants 120 for a rub, and for an extra 100 she blows you covered and does phenomenal dickwork. However, she is old and the last time I was with her, she refrained from the blow job.

    The next was a girl near me, I paid 180 for a legit massage, and then we became friends and out of pity for her, and in the hope that she would have early onset alzheimer's and fuck me, I did some free fish filet work for her.

  9. #8474

    Alameda detox

    Anybody been to this spot on Holmes and Firestone? Above the weed shop.

    It's on the 2nd floor and the entrance usually looks locked down. I drive by sometimes but the area is kinda sketchy.

  10. #8473
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Luxury

    Quote Originally Posted by Korosu  [View Original Post]
    Agree, 1187 can be hit and miss. Can you recommend who to ask for and which days are best for 8155? I also could not find Luxury in SaMo, but searched and found something similarly named in MDR. Can you share more about Luxury?
    It is at 3200 sm, just a pussy hair into the promised land of Santa Monica. It is run about as well as fox news. They have usually one or two Louses (Latinas of unusual size) there and it is like 60 for a half and 120 for the pounding of a girl with an ass so big you can't do doggie unless you want to stand outside. You will be greeted by seeing a dude come out of the room having just gotten fucken and on your way out you will see the next customer.

  11. #8472
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    They are actually older than you think.

    The only places with younger asians is goldfinger, wharf, and maybe VIP (culver shitty). As for younger latinas, try 8155. If you have a 10 inch cock, you can try 1187 $ santa monica or luxury massage in santa monica.
    Agree, 1187 can be hit and miss. Can you recommend who to ask for and which days are best for 8155? I also could not find Luxury in SaMo, but searched and found something similarly named in MDR. Can you share more about Luxury?

  12. #8471
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Russel

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    What day is best to go to wharf? And also what time.

    I called today on a Tuesday and girl on phone said Yuyu wasn't working.

    I also asked to Bella and she said she wasn't working either.

    I asked what day Bella would work and she said she didn't know.

    She said she was k ore and didn't know all the details.

    Maybe she wasn't being honest or maybe she really didn't know.

    What's your advice guys.
    Calling wharf for the roll call is about as productive as betting on the clippers. Here is all you need to know. Wed Thur. And Fri., Bella and Dora are there. Sat and Sun, Yu yu is there, generally with her thumb up my ass. Bella may be there on the weekends too. Mon and Tues. Are only for alta kackkers who like Susan.

  13. #8470

    Anyone been here

    Anyone been here. Very curious. Any reviews?

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22979481.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230425_202522_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #8469

    What day is good for wharf

    What day is best to go to wharf? And also what time.

    I called today on a Tuesday and girl on phone said Yuyu wasn't working.

    I also asked to Bella and she said she wasn't working either.

    I asked what day Bella would work and she said she didn't know.

    She said she was k ore and didn't know all the details.

    Maybe she wasn't being honest or maybe she really didn't know.

    What's your advice guys.

  15. #8468

    What day for wharf?

    Called wharf today on a Tuesday. Girl answered the phone and I could barely hear her. I asked if yu yu was working she said no. Then I asked if Bella was working and she said no. She said they had some more pretty "young " girls and I should come try.

    I asked what day does Bella work and she said she didn't know she was knew and didn't know how everything worked.

    What is the best day to go when the hotties are working and what time?

    Did I say something wrong or do something wrong, she seemed to be very scared to communicate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape