The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 582 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6080
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she pulled down her ad. She posts intermittently. I hope the link below helps.

    https://www.models-world.com/connecticut/angel-43/
    Thanks Barnes. Appreciate it!

  2. #6079

    Anita

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Hey Roxy,

    No, not that one. Look for the Anita with one "t".

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...8677.htm?cat=1

    Hope that helps.
    Looks like she pulled down her ad. She posts intermittently. I hope the link below helps.

    https://www.models-world.com/connecticut/angel-43/

  3. #6078

    It's the other Anita

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy2020  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Barnes, is this the ad - https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...9594.htm?cat=1.

    Number ending in 0350
    Hey Roxy,

    No, not that one. Look for the Anita with one "t".

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...8677.htm?cat=1

    Hope that helps.

  4. #6077
    Thanks Barnes, is this the ad - https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...9594.htm?cat=1.

    Number ending in 0350

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Dear Fellow Mongers.

    Saw Anita at her private space in a relatively safe area of Stratford (number ends in 1718). She looks to be Latina or Brazilian. She insists on all-covered services, no exceptions. If you can get past that, she's as close to a unicorn as I've encountered in a long time. Body is thick, yet toned, shapely and sexy not fat, as many providers now use that word thick as euphemism for fat. Big tits, shapely and round ass were a turn on. Hot body overall. Her face is pretty, also. Dfk was abundant; and she was solicitous and eager to please. Performance was very good: CBJ, mish, doggy, and cowgirl were executed sensually and enthusiastically. Finally, no signs of drug use of any sort no pipes, no IV, no suspicious marks on her body: nothing.

    Appearance: 9.

    Personality: 9.

    Performance: 9.

    Sanity: 10.

    Her rate is 350/ hr and 250/ half. I'd see her more often if I could afford to! She's about as sane and sensible a provider as I've seen in my mongering career.

    Barnes.

  5. #6076
    I second this, She is great, 9/10 everything. She will please you and well worth the $$.

    Will definitely see her when she is back from International tour.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I met Anne Sophi through Leona Bianchi (who I've seen a few times). My schedule didn't jive with Leona's so she suggested I give Anne a whirl.

    So glad I took her advice and saw Anne. She's a living sex doll.

    Anne was great with the comms; quick and accommodating.

    She gave me the hotel address, told her I could be there in 20. Once I arrived, she sent me the room#. Elevator up. Knock knock.

    Holy shit! Anne is a goddamn smoke show. Her body. Good god! Akin to classic Naomi Russell. Jesus Christ!

    No talk of money she simply helps me remove my clothes. Her English isn't ideal but I wasn't there to have a conversation.

    I'm standing in her room naked and she guides me to her bed, takes off her thong and starts giving me a lap dance; grinding my growing cock with her ass. I'm rubbing her perfect tits while she backs up into me.

    Finally lay down, start making out and her hands find my turgid rod. She's stroking while kissing me. She works her way down and moves to the side so I can play with her clit. The way she sucks dick is top notch. Deep throat and minimal hand action. I'm fingering her the whole time.

    After 15 min of banging her mouth it's time to fuck. I threw on an Okamoto. 001 and get to work.

    She asks how I want her. Opted to start in mish, just to get the groove going and she's tight. Like too tight to be in her line of work.

    So good.

    After 3 min I flip her over and this is when Naomi Russell shows up. Her ass is UNBELIEVABLE! The way she works your dick is god-like. At one point I was just standing still while she was throwing her ass up / down / back / forth etc.

    She's a vocal fuck too. Soooo hot.

    Anne Sophi is an instant Hall of Fame'are.

    Go see this living / walking / talking Sex Doll. She'll fuck the shit out of you and you'll be a better man when you leave.

    https://tryst.link/escort/annesophi27

  6. #6075

    Worth it

    As always, okay within your wheelhouse. I get that cost is a barrier for entry. But, if you work a job that has "OT", signup.

    She's worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by EggPoacher88  [View Original Post]
    So I guess regular everyday working men are supposed to quit seeing escorts because other men seem to be in full support of the prices that escorts are charging now. I have to work overtime just to see this escort.

  7. #6074

    Alexis

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...p/681987832327

    Saw Alexis at decent hotel in Shelton. Very petite with nice bolt ons. Good BBBJ and dfk but couldn't really take much of me in her pussy, which was tight. Finished with more BBBJ to cim and spit. Didn't swallow as she said she would. Overall just ok. Nice person but will not be repeating. 2. 5.

  8. #6073
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Dear Fellow Mongers.

    Saw Anita at her private space in a relatively safe area of Stratford (number ends in 1718). She looks to be Latina or Brazilian. She insists on all-covered services, no exceptions. If you can get past that, she's as close to a unicorn as I've encountered in a long time. Body is thick, yet toned, shapely and sexy not fat, as many providers now use that word thick as euphemism for fat. Big tits, shapely and round ass were a turn on. Hot body overall. Her face is pretty, also. Dfk was abundant; and she was solicitous and eager to please. Performance was very good: CBJ, mish, doggy, and cowgirl were executed sensually and enthusiastically. Finally, no signs of drug use of any sort no pipes, no IV, no suspicious marks on her body: nothing.

    Appearance: 9.

    Personality: 9.

    Performance: 9.

    Sanity: 10..
    Will the escort prices ever come down? This is ridiculous.

  9. #6072
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I met Anne Sophi through Leona Bianchi (who I've seen a few times). My schedule didn't jive with Leona's so she suggested I give Anne a whirl.

    So glad I took her advice and saw Anne. She's a living sex doll.

    Anne was great with the comms; quick and accommodating.

    She gave me the hotel address, told her I could be there in 20. Once I arrived, she sent me the room#. Elevator up. Knock knock.

    Holy shit! Anne is a goddamn smoke show. Her body. Good god! Akin to classic Naomi Russell. Jesus Christ!

    No talk of money she simply helps me remove my clothes. Her English isn't ideal but I wasn't there to have a conversation.
    So I guess regular everyday working men are supposed to quit seeing escorts because other men seem to be in full support of the prices that escorts are charging now. I have to work overtime just to see this escort.

  10. #6071
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsDoIt123  [View Original Post]
    First review really so I'll try and do this justice. I recently met up with this one, "Nat". Milford in's at the place that's one more than 5 however she does not seem to be affiliated with any of the tenants there. Coms were pretty good, set up wasn't too bad. Some messages were instant some were hour in-between but got to the room and handed over donation. She will tell you in the first reply, I found them to be reasonable if not reminiscent of a few years ago. I elected for the hr, menu is accurate, her pics are accurate as well. She is very chill and will chat you up like you're old friends. She showered (she said she just woke up) , brushed teeth and all that, which did not count towards my time nor did she even suggest anything of that nature. I had the day off so wasn't in a rush. Session was great with bbj that had some good enthusiasm, YMMV on my score cards here but would give bbj 7/10 enthusiasm, dt ability, the boys and some spit but not overly too much. Next I got behind her where she moans and talks with you sensually and dirty until her first o, you can tell is real, she feels great for cfs and I flipped her over to finish the way the church intended. Which for me I have an issue lasting etc. just a lot of stamina for some and I have to go pretty hard to get there. Well she took this like a champ until I used that bag, all in all I'd give her an 9/10 on performance. I enjoyed our time enough that I had her for an outcall about 4 days later. Coms were good now w an established meeting, she was late but not so much so it was any issue, she does drive a beat down hunk of a vehicle which she said was part of the issue.
    That sounds great. I texted her and she seemed to have a great personality but stated that she didn't do BBJ. So.

  11. #6070
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsDoIt123  [View Original Post]
    First review really so I'll try and do this justice. I recently met up with this one, "Nat". Milford in's at the place that's one more than 5 however she does not seem to be affiliated with any of the tenants there. Coms were pretty good, set up wasn't too bad. Some messages were instant some were hour in-between but got to the room and handed over donation. She will tell you in the first reply, I found them to be reasonable if not reminiscent of a few years ago. I elected for the hr, menu is accurate, her pics are accurate as well. She is very chill and will chat you up like you're old friends. She showered (she said she just woke up) , brushed teeth and all that, which did not count towards my time nor did she even suggest anything of that nature. I had the day off so wasn't in a rush. Session was great with bbj that had some good enthusiasm, YMMV on my score cards here but would give bbj 7/10 enthusiasm, dt ability, the boys and some spit but not overly too much. Next I got behind her where she moans and talks with you sensually and dirty until her first o, you can tell is real, she feels great for cfs and I flipped her over to finish the way the church intended. Which for me I have an issue lasting etc. just a lot of stamina for some and I have to go pretty hard to get there. Well she took this like a champ until I used that bag, all in all I'd give her an 9/10 on performance. I enjoyed our time enough that I had her for an outcall about 4 days later. Coms were good now w an established meeting, she was late but not so much so it was any issue, she does drive a beat down hunk of a vehicle which she said was part of the issue. This time had her for a few hours went multiple rounds, my fav has go to be doggy and again she can take it so I loved that. Overall great time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...p/054165756330
    Thanks for the review. I was thinking of visiting her as she looked familiar, but wasn't sure if she was bait and switch. BTW. How much was the donation requested?

  12. #6069
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I had a hankering. But funds were low. Stopped at the Asian pump and dump advertised on STG. Asian provider at Red Roof Inn right off of I 95 in Milford. The ad used the number732) 426-6708. If you're tempted, resist the urge. She rushed me ceaselessly. Not even a pretense at a little foreplay to get the juices going. And, as I pulled out, I could see she was on her period blood on my condom. Gross! I was pissed! Out came the Purell; and then a deep cleaning shower as soon as I got to my hotel in Westchester. B**ch! If they're ragging, they should wait for it to pass and not expose us to their blood.

    Anyway, good luck out there. It's slim pickings.

    Barnes.
    There isn't much quality with those milford and stamford asians. They're bait and switch advertising young asians and then you see a middle aged woman behind the door.

    If you have a hotel in westchester, you should have just gone to Flushing. At least you would have gotten the girl in the pic and spent less money for the time.

  13. #6068

    Anne Sophi

    I met Anne Sophi through Leona Bianchi (who I've seen a few times). My schedule didn't jive with Leona's so she suggested I give Anne a whirl.

    So glad I took her advice and saw Anne. She's a living sex doll.

    Anne was great with the comms; quick and accommodating.

    She gave me the hotel address, told her I could be there in 20. Once I arrived, she sent me the room#. Elevator up. Knock knock.

    Holy shit! Anne is a goddamn smoke show. Her body. Good god! Akin to classic Naomi Russell. Jesus Christ!

    No talk of money she simply helps me remove my clothes. Her English isn't ideal but I wasn't there to have a conversation.

    I'm standing in her room naked and she guides me to her bed, takes off her thong and starts giving me a lap dance; grinding my growing cock with her ass. I'm rubbing her perfect tits while she backs up into me.

    Finally lay down, start making out and her hands find my turgid rod. She's stroking while kissing me. She works her way down and moves to the side so I can play with her clit. The way she sucks dick is top notch. Deep throat and minimal hand action. I'm fingering her the whole time.

    After 15 min of banging her mouth it's time to fuck. I threw on an Okamoto. 001 and get to work.

    She asks how I want her. Opted to start in mish, just to get the groove going and she's tight. Like too tight to be in her line of work.

    So good.

    After 3 min I flip her over and this is when Naomi Russell shows up. Her ass is UNBELIEVABLE! The way she works your dick is god-like. At one point I was just standing still while she was throwing her ass up / down / back / forth etc.

    She's a vocal fuck too. Soooo hot.

    Anne Sophi is an instant Hall of Fame'are.

    Go see this living / walking / talking Sex Doll. She'll fuck the shit out of you and you'll be a better man when you leave.

    https://tryst.link/escort/annesophi27
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9285.jpg‎   IMG_9284.jpg‎  

  14. #6067

    Don't see this particular Asian Pump and Dump in Milford

    Gentlemen,

    I had a hankering. But funds were low. Stopped at the Asian pump and dump advertised on STG. Asian provider at Red Roof Inn right off of I 95 in Milford. The ad used the number732) 426-6708. If you're tempted, resist the urge. She rushed me ceaselessly. Not even a pretense at a little foreplay to get the juices going. And, as I pulled out, I could see she was on her period —blood on my condom. Gross! I was pissed! Out came the Purell; and then a deep cleaning shower as soon as I got to my hotel in Westchester. B**ch! If they're ragging, they should wait for it to pass and not expose us to their blood.

    Anyway, good luck out there. It's slim pickings.

    Barnes.

  15. #6066

    "Angel / Anita in Milford" from Eros

    Dear Fellow Mongers.

    Saw Anita at her private space in a relatively safe area of Stratford (number ends in 1718). She looks to be Latina or Brazilian. She insists on all-covered services, no exceptions. If you can get past that, she's as close to a unicorn as I've encountered in a long time. Body is thick, yet toned, shapely and sexy —not fat, as many providers now use that word “thick” as euphemism for fat. Big tits, shapely and round ass were a turn on. Hot body overall. Her face is pretty, also. Dfk was abundant; and she was solicitous and eager to please. Performance was very good: CBJ, mish, doggy, and cowgirl were executed sensually and enthusiastically. Finally, no signs of drug use of any sort no pipes, no IV, no suspicious marks on her body: nothing.

    Appearance: 9.

    Personality: 9.

    Performance: 9.

    Sanity: 10.

    Her rate is 350/ hr and 250/ half. I'd see her more often if I could afford to! She's about as sane and sensible a provider as I've seen in my mongering career.

    Barnes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 430AC878-8D42-4476-88EF-735417040197.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape