Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 582 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6065
    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    YMMV but I took the plunge and had an amazing time. She is legit and the women in the pics. Spinner very small, small titties perfect nipples. Bald pussy and butt hole impeccable hygiene. Brought heels and stocking as requested. Very friendly demeanor, light kissing, groping, moved to oral fun for both, she fucked my face nice and good which she loved. I took all 3 holes. Greek was tough for her as I was to girthy, Greek lasted only a minute. Took my cock balls deep in a few positions. We both masturbated to completion. We cleaned up and talked a bit then parted ways. $$ for non rushed session lasted about 45 minutes. Never looked at phone or asked about donation. Absolutely top tier session she never said no to one thing. 100% will repeat. For fucks sake guys- treat her good. She is an island in a sea of shit.

    BTW- this was all a dream.
    Definitely sounds right. My mouth was all over her. Rides well also. Glad you had fun. Makes me want to call and find out for sure.

  2. #6064
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I don't even know what she looks like. I was being sarcastic hoping someone would share a photo.
    I know that. I stand by what I said though. The post below this also makes it sound like her.

  3. #6063

    Enjoyable

    First review really so I'll try and do this justice. I recently met up with this one, "Nat". Milford in's at the place that's one more than 5 however she does not seem to be affiliated with any of the tenants there. Coms were pretty good, set up wasn't too bad. Some messages were instant some were hour in-between but got to the room and handed over donation. She will tell you in the first reply, I found them to be reasonable if not reminiscent of a few years ago. I elected for the hr, menu is accurate, her pics are accurate as well. She is very chill and will chat you up like you're old friends. She showered (she said she just woke up) , brushed teeth and all that, which did not count towards my time nor did she even suggest anything of that nature. I had the day off so wasn't in a rush. Session was great with bbj that had some good enthusiasm, YMMV on my score cards here but would give bbj 7/10 enthusiasm, dt ability, the boys and some spit but not overly too much. Next I got behind her where she moans and talks with you sensually and dirty until her first o, you can tell is real, she feels great for cfs and I flipped her over to finish the way the church intended. Which for me I have an issue lasting etc. just a lot of stamina for some and I have to go pretty hard to get there. Well she took this like a champ until I used that bag, all in all I'd give her an 9/10 on performance. I enjoyed our time enough that I had her for an outcall about 4 days later. Coms were good now w an established meeting, she was late but not so much so it was any issue, she does drive a beat down hunk of a vehicle which she said was part of the issue. This time had her for a few hours went multiple rounds, my fav has go to be doggy and again she can take it so I loved that. Overall great time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...p/054165756330

  4. #6062

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I don't even know what she looks like. I was being sarcastic hoping someone would share a photo.
    YMMV but I took the plunge and had an amazing time. She is legit and the women in the pics. Spinner very small, small titties perfect nipples. Bald pussy and butt hole impeccable hygiene. Brought heels and stocking as requested. Very friendly demeanor, light kissing, groping, moved to oral fun for both, she fucked my face nice and good which she loved. I took all 3 holes. Greek was tough for her as I was to girthy, Greek lasted only a minute. Took my cock balls deep in a few positions. We both masturbated to completion. We cleaned up and talked a bit then parted ways. $$ for non rushed session lasted about 45 minutes. Never looked at phone or asked about donation. Absolutely top tier session she never said no to one thing. 100% will repeat. For fucks sake guys- treat her good. She is an island in a sea of shit.

    BTW- this was all a dream.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230424_211419_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230424_211335_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230424_211359_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230424_211348_Gallery.jpg‎  

  5. #6061
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCcct  [View Original Post]
    It certainly looks like her pussy. I was well acquainted with it. Well all her holes really. 👅. I actually have pics of her holes. I could compare them.

    Also it sounds like her from the Fetlife, gangbang and not great face in pictures parts of the conversation. Do you know her?
    I don't even know what she looks like. I was being sarcastic hoping someone would share a photo.

  6. #6060

    I think we have a winner

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a few clips, but has been stringing me along, she definitely is kinda curt via text and said she's doing outs only she's got a nice looking ass got to give her that.
    Oh my. I will send a PM. That said, if a deposit is being asked for she may have changed or it may not be her.

  7. #6059
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCcct  [View Original Post]
    Oh my gosh. I know this girl. I have played with her several times but not for $$ I'm not surprised to see her working though. She's interesting. She can seem rude and difficult communicating online but was actually a sweetheart in-person. Nice, sexy, yummy body with three hole access but that was a few years ago. I assume she still looks good. Not sure if I can recommend because of the time that has passed and the behavior listed but she was great the times we hung out.

    Wanted to add that she's pretty in-person also. I was definitely attracted.
    She sent me a few clips, but has been stringing me along, she definitely is kinda curt via text and said she's doing outs only she's got a nice looking ass got to give her that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E35DCB21-4360-40BE-8190-A1B90F4F23D0.jpg‎   3CC17551-93AB-40C3-BD8F-E19802504B56.jpg‎   EE55E1CA-28D6-4BF6-BC41-B593CE1DEBE7.jpg‎   5EC30B42-F0AF-4421-A1DD-B05CA45DED9E.jpg‎  

  8. #6058
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    She wanted $20 deposit and then $100 on the day of the meet and then sent me a qr code to send her money. No thanks.
    I don't blame you. I personally don't do deposits for anyone. It also could be someone using her pics.

  9. #6057

    It adds up

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    That is pretty good, you can tell who she is by seeing photos of pussy and feet.

    PA.
    It certainly looks like her pussy. I was well acquainted with it. Well all her holes really. 👅. I actually have pics of her holes. I could compare them.

    Also it sounds like her from the Fetlife, gangbang and not great face in pictures parts of the conversation. Do you know her?

  10. #6056

    FTI-Possible Scam Alert

    Contacted this one and had a decent conversation. Quoted hh 120 and h175. Asked about upcharges for a BBBJ even though it was in the post and she said yes there would be an upcharge. Asked how much and she replied when do you want to see me. I said 10 this morning and silence. Asked again and more silence. Just wanted to make everyone aware.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...y/590569968013
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmtywnje0nmjhmzg0zti3mmzimmmyodlhotdhmty2zmnhzti4mty3.jpg.jpeg‎  

  11. #6055
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCcct  [View Original Post]
    Oh my gosh. I know this girl. I have played with her several times but not for $$ I'm not surprised to see her working though. She's interesting. She can seem rude and difficult communicating online but was actually a sweetheart in-person. Nice, sexy, yummy body with three hole access but that was a few years ago. I assume she still looks good. Not sure if I can recommend because of the time that has passed and the behavior listed but she was great the times we hung out.

    Wanted to add that she's pretty in-person also. I was definitely attracted.
    That is pretty good, you can tell who she is by seeing photos of pussy and feet.

    PA.

  12. #6054
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Look where she is staying. Enough said! Stay safe.
    When you hit bottom you land on Pond Lily Road and go directly to jail.

    PA.

  13. #6053

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCcct  [View Original Post]
    Oh my gosh. I know this girl. I have played with her several times but not for $$ I'm not surprised to see her working though. She's interesting. She can seem rude and difficult communicating online but was actually a sweetheart in-person. Nice, sexy, yummy body with three hole access but that was a few years ago. I assume she still looks good. Not sure if I can recommend because of the time that has passed and the behavior listed but she was great the times we hung out.

    Wanted to add that she's pretty in-person also. I was definitely attracted.
    She wanted $20 deposit and then $100 on the day of the meet and then sent me a qr code to send her money. No thanks.

  14. #6052

    Sexy Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    She's a Fetlife gangbang girl, her face looks pretty rough in some pics I've seen, I will say her body looks decent, she definitely does BBC gangbangs. I'd take a freebie to the Greek isles, would possibly do a QV if she fell in my lap but wouldn't travel.
    Oh my gosh. I know this girl. I have played with her several times but not for $$ I'm not surprised to see her working though. She's interesting. She can seem rude and difficult communicating online but was actually a sweetheart in-person. Nice, sexy, yummy body with three hole access but that was a few years ago. I assume she still looks good. Not sure if I can recommend because of the time that has passed and the behavior listed but she was great the times we hung out.

    Wanted to add that she's pretty in-person also. I was definitely attracted.

  15. #6051
    Look where she is staying. Enough said! Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape