Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 721 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 771 821 1221 1721 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30493

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    It's been several months; but she's a nice lady. Not a beauty queen; but not bad either. Down for anything, reasonable donation.
    So she wouldn't have a problem with getting her fudge packed then if she's ok with anything.

  2. #30492

    Sweet girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this "porn star" savanna Starr? She does have some videos online and a Twitter etc. Just curious who's taken the plunge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/430036118135
    It's been several months; but she's a nice lady. Not a beauty queen; but not bad either. Down for anything, reasonable donation.

  3. #30491
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her but those reviews seem pretty legit. I also leave reviews there under similar username.

  4. #30490

  5. #30489
    Quote Originally Posted by SeamanTimmy  [View Original Post]
    I suspect its a hoax as why would someone set themselves up for a criminal transmission charge.
    More like offering her services to those like infected.

  6. #30488

    Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    How exactly would she be trolling with that information?? I can see someone else posting this just to end her "career. " But I see no advantage for her if she actually did post it. I myself have never had a date with her, She always looked shady to me. I hope for hers and the Mongers who might have seen her up close that its just a pissed off competitor trying to make her go away.

    Stay safe gentlemen!
    I suspect its a hoax as why would someone set themselves up for a criminal transmission charge.

  7. #30487

    Kim. A shadow of her former self

    No surprises here, but Kim is a shadow of her former self. She's been around for like a decade and I hadn't seen her in a few years. She's now at an apartment off Southside which felt safe enough. She tried to get me for $$$ but I got her to go down to. 8 Wound up just being a toothy, dry, bbj where she was falling asleep on junior.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/887794653422

  8. #30486

  9. #30485

    Savanna starr

    Anyone see this "porn star" savanna Starr? She does have some videos online and a Twitter etc. Just curious who's taken the plunge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/430036118135

  10. #30484

    Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by Nlk222  [View Original Post]
    Also saw this while browsing just a minute ago. Hope you strapped up if you hit this. If this is true and she's not trolling everyone. Says she's hiv +.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/119165521208
    How exactly would she be trolling with that information?? I can see someone else posting this just to end her "career. " But I see no advantage for her if she actually did post it. I myself have never had a date with her, She always looked shady to me. I hope for hers and the Mongers who might have seen her up close that its just a pissed off competitor trying to make her go away.

    Stay safe gentlemen!

  11. #30483

    Karmen

    Had a nice session with Karmen today, in a house on the Westside. She's tall, nice body, small breasts. Really great BBBJ followed by mish and finishing BBBJ. All around pleasant experience, and will repeat.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...e-now/46377874

  12. #30482

    Nina's Bible Study

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3096965

    This is a good one. Really nice body. Got into the session or faked it well. Not mechanical at all.
    Met Nina today for a study after she found a Bible in her RR Hotel, I blessed her at the end of her bed with amazing standing doggy, as I was blessing her hard from behind she started to speak in languages probably Spanish, I don't speak a word of it but I know she was saying "Pappi" and "Kulo" which got me pretty motivated to unload an even bigger blessing inside the bag. Good experience for the price, she leaves tomorrow I think, heading to NY.

  13. #30481

    While scrolling

    Also saw this while browsing just a minute ago. Hope you strapped up if you hit this. If this is true and she's not trolling everyone. Says she's hiv +.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/119165521208

  14. #30480
    It's a home where she does in calls. Not a hotel, just an FYI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nlk222  [View Original Post]
    Probably in red roof. Area is sketch but during the week it's quiet. And everyone there has said it's the safest place. Very low traffic. Problem is the place is still nasty. I went the other day to see Ryver for the first time and she was so gross I had to tell her no and leave. The girl you posted I have been tempted to pull trigger but haven't yet. Let me kno if you do.

  15. #30479
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her so I'm not worried. Was thinking about cause them pics look good. But this was just posted! Idk if this is a revenge post or true, just sharing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/119165521208
    That is a fact!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape