Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 41276
-
04-25-23 14:58 #30491Senior Member

Posts: 69Never seen her but those reviews seem pretty legit. I also leave reviews there under similar username.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 14:53 #30490Banned Member

Posts: 590Funsize
Any reports on this funsize?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/032734623323
-
04-25-23 12:40 #30489Senior Member

Posts: 780More like offering her services to those like infected.
Originally Posted by SeamanTimmy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 10:29 #30488Senior Member

Posts: 162Jazz
I suspect its a hoax as why would someone set themselves up for a criminal transmission charge.
Originally Posted by Joseph13
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 10:11 #30487Senior Member

Posts: 693Kim. A shadow of her former self
No surprises here, but Kim is a shadow of her former self. She's been around for like a decade and I hadn't seen her in a few years. She's now at an apartment off Southside which felt safe enough. She tried to get me for $$$ but I got her to go down to. 8 Wound up just being a toothy, dry, bbj where she was falling asleep on junior.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/887794653422
-
04-25-23 10:08 #30486Senior Member

Posts: 359Red head
Has anyone spent time with her? Off Hart road.
https://callescort.org/904-200-5552
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/128317884
-
04-25-23 09:55 #30485Banned Member

Posts: 590Savanna starr
Anyone see this "porn star" savanna Starr? She does have some videos online and a Twitter etc. Just curious who's taken the plunge.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/430036118135
-
04-24-23 23:23 #30484Senior Member

Posts: 59Jazz
How exactly would she be trolling with that information?? I can see someone else posting this just to end her "career. " But I see no advantage for her if she actually did post it. I myself have never had a date with her, She always looked shady to me. I hope for hers and the Mongers who might have seen her up close that its just a pissed off competitor trying to make her go away.
Originally Posted by Nlk222
[View Original Post]
Stay safe gentlemen!
-
04-24-23 21:05 #30483Senior Member

Posts: 186Karmen
Had a nice session with Karmen today, in a house on the Westside. She's tall, nice body, small breasts. Really great BBBJ followed by mish and finishing BBBJ. All around pleasant experience, and will repeat.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...e-now/46377874
-
04-24-23 20:54 #30482Senior Member

Posts: 205Nina's Bible Study
Met Nina today for a study after she found a Bible in her RR Hotel, I blessed her at the end of her bed with amazing standing doggy, as I was blessing her hard from behind she started to speak in languages probably Spanish, I don't speak a word of it but I know she was saying "Pappi" and "Kulo" which got me pretty motivated to unload an even bigger blessing inside the bag. Good experience for the price, she leaves tomorrow I think, heading to NY.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 20:52 #30481Senior Member

Posts: 30While scrolling
Also saw this while browsing just a minute ago. Hope you strapped up if you hit this. If this is true and she's not trolling everyone. Says she's hiv +.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/119165521208
-
04-24-23 19:35 #30480Senior Member

Posts: 60It's a home where she does in calls. Not a hotel, just an FYI.
Originally Posted by Nlk222
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 19:25 #30479Senior Member

Posts: 229That is a fact!
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 19:09 #30478Senior Member

Posts: 30Probably in red roof. Area is sketch but during the week it's quiet. And everyone there has said it's the safest place. Very low traffic. Problem is the place is still nasty. I went the other day to see Ryver for the first time and she was so gross I had to tell her no and leave. The girl you posted I have been tempted to pull trigger but haven't yet. Let me kno if you do.
Originally Posted by DuvalLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 17:56 #30477Senior Member

Posts: 359Whoops.
Name is actually Lorena. Here is the link.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
https://ondate.io/united-states/flor...-latina-lorena










Reply With Quote





