Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 8271
-
04-25-23 17:33 #4881Senior Member

Posts: 99Although Lola has a vast and loyal following of customers I do not believe she's doing any otc at the moment as she juggles another job along with her dancing. However, between her looks, conversation, and eagerness to please she'll always be worth the trip to Sugars.
Originally Posted by Axa575
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 16:57 #4880Senior Member

Posts: 198Yeah deja Vu and maybe even ricks are shooting themselves in the dick. Part of me wants to say, fuck them, I'll take my money elsewhere. But part of me doesn't want to see those properties demolished and turned into another of the many apartments popping up everywhere.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 16:26 #4879Senior Member

Posts: 118Deja Vu Clubs. Admission Price Increased
(Sorry folks, I accidentally started a new thread and posted it there by mistake. I meant to post it here:
I went to the Deja Vu, Lake Forest Park last Saturday night. It's now $29 to "get in and sit down," as of app. March 1st. That's up from $22, and that increase was from $20. Made just a couple of years ago. I sense that all of the local Deja Vu clubs have made the same change: The breakdown is: $27. At the door for admission. Then you have to pay the waitress $2. When your drink is served. (May be a "forced" tip to the waitress.).
They have a poster in the lobby stating lap dance prices 3/$100. Which is typical of Seattle clubs. Like other local clubs most dancers charge $40 for an individual dance. Gone are the "$30 dances" signs around the booths in the lap dance area. I recall that $16-20 is the nighttime admission price range for any of the other clubs in the region.
-
04-25-23 14:28 #4878Regular Member

Posts: 56Has anyone had a private session with her outside the club? Any info, tips, what's available, etc?
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 12:23 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 256Look at the circles at the top of IG. I think they're called highlights. Press the Pandora's circle. You may need to scroll to the right to find it. Current dancers and posts from individual dancers are shown there.
Originally Posted by Subtle00
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 10:44 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 99She is x. After. Hours. X on Instagram. Can never go wrong with some Lola Bunny.
Originally Posted by Shawnsshadow
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 00:42 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 118Sstrippers dropping rates
Would you care to share at which clubs and shifts? I haven't noticed any drop in rates among the clubs I go to and the dancers I see. If anything the Deja Vu clubs are raising their entrance fees. (I'll write a separate post on that.).
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 23:50 #4874Regular Member

Posts: 4Pandoras IG
How the hell do you see the newest posts from Pandoras to see who's there for the night? I see people referencing IG, but every seems like it's super old or just not time-stamped. Maybe I just don't use IG enough.
-
04-24-23 21:19 #4873Regular Member

Posts: 2Lola Bunny
Hey, any info on what to expect from a booking with Lola at Sugars? I am having a hard time searching her name, and I'm sure that I've heard some promising information about her here before.
-
04-24-23 20:04 #4872Regular Member

Posts: 56What did you pay? 3 for 100? Get a hhr room?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 16:20 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 655Strip club are empty
Strippers are dropping their rates.
-
04-23-23 13:31 #4870I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Daisha Back at Pandora
I go see Daisha. Nitetime at Pandora. She back after sugery. Big butt. She stroke and suck my wang.
I play with her wet pussy. She dirty talk. Make me cum fast. Hahahaha.
She good. She like big wang small wang any wang.
-
04-23-23 02:41 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 159Lots has lots of vultures so prefer Pans. If you do Kits, Sandra will do a solid for $$ Others too pricey.
Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 20:02 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 70Best days and time to visit Kittens
Hey fellow mongers.
I have been out of the city for couple of years.
Can someone share their experience and let me know what are the good days and time to visit Kitten?
And whom should I lookout for BBBJ (2nd priority).
Thanks in adv!
-
04-21-23 18:01 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 118Rick's, Honey's, Sugar's, and Fox's
Your knowledge of the history of those clubs needs correcting:
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
To clarify your knowledge if the four former Talents West clubs:
1. The Rick's club on Lake City Way, along with three other clubs owned by (then) Talents West closed on May 5, 2010. The other three clubs were (a.) Honey's in Everett, (b.) Sugar's in Shoreline (Not the current Sugars on Hwy 99 at 105th St), and (c.) Fox's in Parkland. (Actually Sugar's closed in August 2009).
2. Subsequently, two of those four clubs were acquired by the Deja Vu company. Now named "Dreamgirls at Ricks" and "Dreamgirls at Fox's. ".
3. As for the other two, (a.) The Honey's building was required to be demolished as a result of the legal action that closed it the clubs. It was during the summer of 2010. I live near there, so I saw witnessed the demolition. (b.) Sugar's was sold to an operator who turned it into a Starbucks-type coffee house, and greatly improved the appearance of the building.
Now you're up to date.Last edited by Farquar2; 04-21-23 at 18:05. Reason: improved information










Reply With Quote






