Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 552 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4866

    Gnd

    Quote Originally Posted by Hnidkfa  [View Original Post]
    Going to try a strip club on Friday and Saturday night for the first time.

    I'm looking for the best looking lineup regardless of price and mileage.

    I'm looking for young and hot, what's the best bet?

    Kittens, Pandora, Deja vu, or something else? I can only pick two.
    If you're into gnd type girls, I'd try playground in Ballard, hot young coffee baristas type.

  2. #4865
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    If you're disregarding price and mileage, I'd go with Ricks.
    Rick's Lake City Way and Honey's up in Everett used to be 2 of the best clubs with hot girls willing to fuck. Once the owners got indicted for tax evasion and prostitution, they went downhill. Didn't DejaVu buy up Rick's and Honey's closed up shop? Those were some great times.

  3. #4864

    Martina 3 for 100

    I did a 3 for 100 and got the best handjob I have ever had from Martina at Pandoras.

  4. #4863
    Quote Originally Posted by Hnidkfa  [View Original Post]
    Going to try a strip club on Friday and Saturday night for the first time.

    I'm looking for the best looking lineup regardless of price and mileage.

    I'm looking for young and hot, what's the best bet?

    Kittens, Pandora, Deja vu, or something else? I can only pick two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    If you're disregarding price and mileage, I'd go with Ricks.
    I would go to Vegas.

  5. #4862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Hnidkfa  [View Original Post]
    Going to try a strip club on Friday and Saturday night for the first time.

    I'm looking for the best looking lineup regardless of price and mileage.

    I'm looking for young and hot, what's the best bet?

    Kittens, Pandora, Deja vu, or something else? I can only pick two.
    If you're disregarding price and mileage, I'd go with Ricks.

  6. #4861

    Hottest Lineup?

    Going to try a strip club on Friday and Saturday night for the first time.

    I'm looking for the best looking lineup regardless of price and mileage.

    I'm looking for young and hot, what's the best bet?

    Kittens, Pandora, Deja vu, or something else? I can only pick two.

  7. #4860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ? I thought she only HJ girl.
    I guess she likes his little wang.

  8. #4859

    Best Day

    Been watching social media for the clubs lately to figure out if I should make a trip and to wear. Consistently Tuesdays at Pandoras seems to be the best thing going on. Wednesday might be second place. Great variety of dancers. There are some who have taken the Walmart rolling back. The prices approach, and there are some who over the years have tried to nearly double the rates.

  9. #4858
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go Monday to Pandora. No Monse. No Anya. Mandy busy sucking some mexican wang.

    Luna bored but no way. I go in room with Martina. She yank my wang and suck it. I cum on her small boobs.

    She like my wang.
    BBBJ? I thought she only HJ girl.

  10. #4857

    Melli

    Any news on Melli from Sugars?

  11. #4856
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Pandoras

    I go Monday to Pandora. No Monse. No Anya. Mandy busy sucking some mexican wang.

    Luna bored but no way. I go in room with Martina. She yank my wang and suck it. I cum on her small boobs.

    She like my wang.

  12. #4855
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I see a dancer name Bianca from Kittens on Instagram.

    Canna_vampiress_b.

    You guys get BBBJ from her?

    She look like good time.

    Bianca is her stage name.
    Bianca. She play with wang?

  13. #4854
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianGiant  [View Original Post]
    Wife is headed out of town with kids, thought I'd try out the strip club scene. Looking at the posts, sounds like the clubs are even more expensive than TNA and might not be worth the expense? Thoughts?
    Don't let ripoff reports deter you from some of the better, more satisfactory talent at the clubs. Most Seattle clubs are known for their extras yes, but the challenge is indeed finding the ones who don't charge an arm and a leg all while meeting a certain level of attractiveness. I have a few suggestions if you want to shoot me a private message.

  14. #4853
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianGiant  [View Original Post]
    Wife is headed out of town with kids, thought I'd try out the strip club scene. Looking at the posts, sounds like the clubs are even more expensive than TNA and might not be worth the expense? Thoughts?
    Same situation here. What did you end up doing?

    I signed up to the forum just for this reply. And yes, the TNA prices have gone bonkers in the past few years. Very few are actually worth what they're asking.

  15. #4852

    Pandora Victoria

    Any Intel on Victoria at Pandoras (she is pictured in thier story tonight).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape