Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 4416
-
04-28-23 12:12 #471Senior Member

Posts: 99Haha. Exactly. There's a place I go to where the gal just straightens up the table covering when we're done. And of course, those hot towels aren't always sanitized between uses either. My all time favorite massage gal told me about those hot towels, and it's been brought up in this forum too.
Originally Posted by TomaIn
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 11:04 #470Banned Member

Posts: 907Table Shower
I love a good table shower. They can be as weak as just someone just washing your body, to the girl will wash your whole body, while you lay on a soft water proof table. The good providers will start the party in there, HJ, BJ, body slide (like Nuru) or a massage and FS, then to the sauna and / or massage room. My old favorite retired a year ago, she would do this naked table shower massage on my back where (I think) she would use her pelvic bone (maybe her boney butt) as a tool, massaging both sides of my spine simultaneously.
Typically, you will see the therapist wash the table top before you hop on the table.
-
04-28-23 01:00 #469Senior Member

Posts: 242If you are worried about what you might catch from a table shower, then don't get a massage either. Most place do not change the bedding and usually only change the covering around the face hole and the towel for your crotch. I have never seen one actually use a sanitizer on the table. You are more likely to catch something from the table vs the shower. That being said, I have never caught a thing either on the TS or the massage table over the last 20+ years.
Originally Posted by Gpc1085
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 01:39 #468Senior Member

Posts: 270The only place in Everett that has a table shower and is totally legit is Cherry Massage Spa. I tried it once with hopes to the contrary, but nothing. Nice massage if that is what you are after.
Originally Posted by Gpc1085
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 15:00 #467Senior Member

Posts: 99The funny thing I've noticed is that the places with the most serious and official looking signs on the wall are more likely to have the happiest endings available.
Originally Posted by Gpc1085
[View Original Post]
I was in one place that had a humorous sign on the wall, with a cartoon, that said no happy endings were given. And indeed, it was a place that was strictly a massage place. And a good massage too.
-
04-26-23 10:43 #466Senior Member

Posts: 603Yeah that, what he said.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 01:47 #465Senior Member

Posts: 1115Table Shower
My previous comment was with particular regards to the table shower I experienced at Panda Massage in Everett, which was similar to the tub-style one pictured. It looked like some sort of a hospital device to me and I personally didn't find it to be all that comfortable. At other locations I've visited which offer table showers, you lay on a nicely padded, plastic-coated table and the water immediately drains / drips away from you. Additionally, I've yet to experience any sort of skin irritation or bacterial infection after a table shower.
-
04-25-23 21:51 #464Senior Member

Posts: 86Table showers & 99.9% legit MP situation
Kitwalker. Dang a hospital patient? Woooow! Unenthusiastic HE's (from gf or otherwise) seem clinical / mechanical & are absolutely horrible in my opinion & leave you feeling like a hospital patient also in my experiences. Not into hard stuff like most on this board at all soo. I have never had a table shower. I've been meaning to try one one day, but question the cleanliness of them especially with bugs floating around at some of these sketchy places some of you guys love to get TS's at! What's the risk moreso of them not keeping them clean and getting a bacterial infection from them? . Anyone got a bacterial infection from them? I've read a couple people say that from these table showers in recent past on this or rather the Seattle board. I'm too much of a germaphobe, but may try a TS at this 99.9 legit MP (maybe 100%) spot (it is on RM's & has been talked as a tease on this USA sea board) that I go to. They have a TS, which Leads me to believe that extra's (maybe at least a HE is given by at least 1-2 of the 8-10 therapists). However, they do have signage on the wall stating that no extra's are allowed in each room, but I've been to a place in CA where one MPT's clearly had no cares in the world about that house rule & was breaking it. Been 4/5 times now to my go to for legit MP, and never heard or seen anything suspicious going on other than simple flirting. Only legit MP with normally dressed MTP's, but they do & have flirted for sure with me and this last newer MPT's I could tell maybe would offer HE once you get to know. But then again maybe not as she doesn't want to lose her job maybe.
Its weird because a lot of veteran posters on here (both Seattle, la & sf bay MP forums) I have read that a TS, is 9 out of 10 times is an indicator that the MP isn't strictly legit. Perhaps it's because I've gone w my sig. Other 3 of the 5 x's that no tickle has even happened? I can't say the other night (being so long) that I wouldn't have minded a he, being it's been a great while. I may just go solo again with this newer provider that was the ultimate tease the other night tickling everything around & close & giggling the entire time, but no real "ok green light signal" blatant tickle. It was rather redic. Extreme B busting, how much tease at the end, but not the traditional tickle in the back really & always positioned far away when "flirty".
Being that I take the SO here I didn't want to press it as that age old saying kept going off in my head "you don't s**t" where you eat! Thus, I didn't press it, but it's very tempting as a couple MTP's are flirty & cute as well as of course give good legit massage. Anyways I can imagine at my same MP I'm talking about, that the table massage is the same as your experience KitWalker (very mechanical) & I'll probably just get even more distance tease kind of stuff but guess I don't know unless I get one. I will say I research these boards more than I go out in these field like you guys and I've read mostly positive experiences with table showers (prior to the massage) from the 3 boards I've read over the years.
Any advice &/ or experiences you all want to share with table showers, or my 99.9% legit place / situation would be greatly appreciated.
-
04-25-23 21:02 #463This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 179Who provides the best 4 hands in the Everett area?
I got a decent 4 hands with Niko and Kiko at Pinee in Tacoma last December.
Still searching for the ever elusive 4 hands with girl-on-girl action.
DM if you prefer to share intel that way.
-
04-25-23 12:36 #462Senior Member

Posts: 603Agreed. I fit in one like a sardine.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 12:15 #461Senior Member

Posts: 1115Panda / Everett Mall Way
Yeah, I'm not a fan of their table shower at all. Aside from the annoying extra fee, that contraption they use made me feel like a hospital patient and was a buzz kill.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 09:33 #460Banned Member

Posts: 907Ts
I agree. Table showers can be fun though. I was a bit sweaty, so I wanted to try it for "Science".
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 21:39 #459Senior Member

Posts: 603I do like a ts but not paying extra unless I legit need that shower.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 20:46 #458Banned Member

Posts: 907Panda
They advertise a "free shower" in the windows, but when I asked for a shower, they charged me an additional. 20 for a table shower. No extras in the table shower area, the therapist seemed new, she didnt really know how the table shower worked. I don't know if they have stand up shower that is free. They seem to have a lot of turn over, I dont think i've seen the same lady twice.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
I stopped by Holly's Massage + Spa in Mukilteo. This place seemed legit. I was there after work, they had no openings. They require a. 2 tip with the massage fee. I couldn't try them out, since they were busy.
-
04-24-23 19:03 #457Senior Member

Posts: 86Xanadu spa
Anyone have a good experience here? DM / PM if you'd rather do that.










Reply With Quote





