Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 295 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 4421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #461

    Panda / Everett Mall Way

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    They advertise a "free shower" in the windows, but when I asked for a shower, they charged me an additional. 20 for a table shower. No extras in the table shower area, the therapist seemed new, she didnt really know how the table shower worked. I don't know if they have stand up shower that is free. They seem to have a lot of turn over, I dont think i've seen the same lady twice.
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of their table shower at all. Aside from the annoying extra fee, that contraption they use made me feel like a hospital patient and was a buzz kill.

  2. #460

    Ts

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    I do like a ts but not paying extra unless I legit need that shower.
    I agree. Table showers can be fun though. I was a bit sweaty, so I wanted to try it for "Science".

  3. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    They advertise a "free shower" in the windows, but when I asked for a shower, they charged me an additional. 20 for a table shower. No extras in the table shower area, the therapist seemed new, she didnt really know how the table shower worked. I don't know if they have stand up shower that is free. They seem to have a lot of turn over, I dont think i've seen the same lady twice.

    I stopped by Holly's Massage + Spa in Mukilteo. This place seemed legit. I was there after work, they had no openings. They require a. 2 tip with the massage fee. I couldn't try them out, since they were busy.
    I do like a ts but not paying extra unless I legit need that shower.

  4. #458

    Panda

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip. And I concur. I went down for an hour long massage. A table shower was not mentioned, but I might partake next time. Fairly attractive younger gal. She gave a decent massage, but practically no teasing. So much so that I wondered if I was only going to get a legitimate massage. But on the flip a towel was not even offered. So I knew where we stood. No attempted upsell. And she definitely did not cut my time short. My previous visit had upsell pressure and the time was less than paid for. Give the girls some love if a HE is all that you are after. It is worth it.
    They advertise a "free shower" in the windows, but when I asked for a shower, they charged me an additional. 20 for a table shower. No extras in the table shower area, the therapist seemed new, she didnt really know how the table shower worked. I don't know if they have stand up shower that is free. They seem to have a lot of turn over, I dont think i've seen the same lady twice.

    I stopped by Holly's Massage + Spa in Mukilteo. This place seemed legit. I was there after work, they had no openings. They require a. 2 tip with the massage fee. I couldn't try them out, since they were busy.

  5. #457

    Xanadu spa

    Anyone have a good experience here? DM / PM if you'd rather do that.

  6. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with her holding you in to creampie? Sounds kinda hot.
    Yeah, what do you mean something was wrong?

  7. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Posted a no no link in the Seattle page, sorry about that. Quick report to make ameds. Stopped by Panda early evening. 40 hh, 20 add on for TS, passed. Decent massage upfront, would have preferred a bit more tease pre flip. Flip, light touch of nails along the body, nice no hassle trad ending. I kept it mellow, otc allowed, didn't try for more. Good conversation as her English was good, no pressure upsell, just a good overall quick visit. I'd go back.
    Thanks for the tip. And I concur. I went down for an hour long massage. A table shower was not mentioned, but I might partake next time. Fairly attractive younger gal. She gave a decent massage, but practically no teasing. So much so that I wondered if I was only going to get a legitimate massage. But on the flip a towel was not even offered. So I knew where we stood. No attempted upsell. And she definitely did not cut my time short. My previous visit had upsell pressure and the time was less than paid for. Give the girls some love if a HE is all that you are after. It is worth it.

  8. #454

    Panda, Everett Mall Way

    Posted a no no link in the Seattle page, sorry about that. Quick report to make ameds. Stopped by Panda early evening. 40 hh, 20 add on for TS, passed. Decent massage upfront, would have preferred a bit more tease pre flip. Flip, light touch of nails along the body, nice no hassle trad ending. I kept it mellow, otc allowed, didn't try for more. Good conversation as her English was good, no pressure upsell, just a good overall quick visit. I'd go back.

  9. #453
    Quote Originally Posted by TitFuckLover  [View Original Post]
    Were they busty at that one that you saw? I'd be curious for any local places for that matter that have busty women for titty fucking.
    Definitely a big no, Too many new young girls popping up in the Everett area.

    Offering hurried uninspired HJs with ridiculously upcharges. If You want a titty.

    Fuck, you're going to have to pay FS prices & go to Lynnwood!

  10. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by TitFuckLover  [View Original Post]
    Were they busty at that one that you saw? I'd be curious for any local places for that matter that have busty women for titty fucking.
    If you are asking me, then that would be a big no. Typical small natural Asian breasts. The shirt stayed on but over the clothes was fine.

  11. #451
    Were they busty at that one that you saw? I'd be curious for any local places for that matter that have busty women for titty fucking.

  12. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickdawgg  [View Original Post]
    I was inquiring if anyone knows if there is a back or.

    Side entrance, or do you enter on Everett Ave?

    Thanks.
    I went there just last week. And yes, drive down the alley and there is a back parking lot. A quick review. There is a bell to ring, but the door was unlocked so I just entered. Cute slightly chubby young girl appeared when I went in, through the back. She asked if I wanted an hour, I was informed $60. The place has at least three rooms. I have been there before. But she was the only one that I saw at the time. She gave a so so massage without any real teasing. But when it came time for the flip a towel was not ever offered. Her English was really bad, or at least it seemed that way. I wanted just a HJ, but she talked me into a BJ. At this point it went rather badly. Terrible covered BJ, the worst I have ever had. And then a worse handjob in an attempt to finish. I am still tempted to return. She was rather cute and had wanted to upsell to full service. But if you want just a HJ or BJ forget it. 1. 6 total.

    You can also enter the alley from the south so that no one sees you turning off from Everett Ave.

  13. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickdawgg  [View Original Post]
    I was inquiring if anyone knows if there is a back or.

    Side entrance, or do you enter on Everett Ave?

    Thanks.
    Back. Very discreet parking. Have gone once, would indeed go again.

  14. #448

    Shoreside spa in Everett

    I was inquiring if anyone knows if there is a back or.

    Side entrance, or do you enter on Everett Ave?

    Thanks.

  15. #447
    What's wrong with her holding you in to creampie? Sounds kinda hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Touchable2020  [View Original Post]
    Had a good exp at Sun Spa. $$ damage with +60. I think it was Lala or Bona. Slim girl and super short and stated mid 30's. Which is questionable to my eyes as she looked younger due to short height. BBFS was on the menu if you drop some extra. I chose to put a cover since I doubted her word. Weak message overall and BBBJ was okay. She covered me up but must have took it off on the last BJ before entering. She gets wild and holds you all the way in so there was no turning back. Once I dumped everything all the way in she got super slick I knew something was wrong. Pulled out to a full CIP creampie. Will no go back for that very reason. Stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape