Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 736 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7133

    Well known provider asking for deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Any issues with a well established provider asking for a deposit due to me not having any references on TNA? Would you feel comfortable paying 30-40% upfront?
    I would never pay a deposit. Not under any circumstances. You have literally zero recourse if she just ghosts you after taking your money.

  2. #7132
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    If you are interested in establishing yourself as a hobbyist, my recommendation is to look for a provider like Harlow, she can see you, and she will not ask for prepayment, and the whole board loves her, she will be a good introduction for you.

    PLEASE BE NICE WITH HER SHE IS A SWEETHEART, DONT BE A DICK AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE T
    Hadn't come across her, I'll do some searching. Thanks. I will be as pleasant a human can be.

  3. #7131
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Personally I won't pay them but I do understand your situation. If you really think they're reliable and not likely to screw you, then go for it. But if the alternative is seeing 3 girls at 300+ to build a "rep" then I can see the gamble being worthwhile.

    Imo never ever pay for STG hoes or anyone new on TNA.
    Good points, that I agree with. I would never pay a deposit to a STG post. And like I said, she's well reviewed here and there. I asked if she'd be willing to do a smaller deposit and a FaceTime verification first. If she agrees I'm going to roll the dice.

  4. #7130

    How many ever visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    Don't think she's here anymore was hoping for some weekend fun.

    Cam someone make a thread for visiting pornstars?
    I've only ever seen a couple and no big names ever.

  5. #7129

    Options

    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Ugh. I know that's the right answer but man am I really thinking with my other head right now. For deposit to be waived I'd need at least 3 references. Off the top of your head do you know of any decent providers in the area that don't require existing references?
    If you are interested in establishing yourself as a hobbyist, my recommendation is to look for a provider like Harlow, she can see you, and she will not ask for prepayment, and the whole board loves her, she will be a good introduction for you.

    PLEASE BE NICE WITH HER SHE IS A SWEETHEART, DONT BE A DICK AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE T

  6. #7128
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Any issues with a well established provider asking for a deposit due to me not having any references on TNA? Would you feel comfortable paying 30-40% upfront?
    Personally I won't pay them but I do understand your situation. If you really think they're reliable and not likely to screw you, then go for it. But if the alternative is seeing 3 girls at 300+ to build a "rep" then I can see the gamble being worthwhile.

    Imo never ever pay for STG hoes or anyone new on TNA.

  7. #7127
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Easy answer.

    NOPE.
    Ugh. I know that's the right answer but man am I really thinking with my other head right now. For deposit to be waived I'd need at least 3 references. Off the top of your head do you know of any decent providers in the area that don't require existing references?

  8. #7126
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Any issues with a well established provider asking for a deposit due to me not having any references on TNA? Would you feel comfortable paying 30-40% upfront?
    Easy answer.

    NOPE.

  9. #7125

    Well known provider asking for deposit

    Any issues with a well established provider asking for a deposit due to me not having any references on TNA? Would you feel comfortable paying 30-40% upfront?

  10. #7124
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    How's the service? Bare? GFE? PSE?
    It was good. She is GFE / pse, pretty intense DFK, but it was covered FS. Though I think she would be into going bare.

  11. #7123

    I think she's out of wa

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I saw her profile on Tryst a few days back and was intrigued. Did not know she was on SA. Been watching her porn and am interested in meeting - 6 is a little too high for me though.
    Don't think she's here anymore was hoping for some weekend fun.

    Cam someone make a thread for visiting pornstars?

  12. #7122

    Rubyrayes

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Rubyrayes the pornstar on tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubyrayes
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFox75  [View Original Post]
    She is on seeking as well. I met her for lunch, then the next day she came to my place. She mentioned who she was after the fact. Her body is not quite as toned as it is in her videos. Here's her seeking profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-3c014ebee129.
    Thanks. I saw her profile on Tryst a few days back and was intrigued. Did not know she was on SA. Been watching her porn and am interested in meeting - 6 is a little too high for me though.

  13. #7121
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFox75  [View Original Post]
    She is on seeking as well. I met her for lunch, then the next day she came to my place. She mentioned who she was after the fact. Her body is not quite as toned as it is in her videos. Here's her seeking profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-3c014ebee129.
    How's the service? Bare? GFE? PSE?

  14. #7120

    Rubyrayes

    She is on seeking as well. I met her for lunch, then the next day she came to my place. She mentioned who she was after the fact. Her body is not quite as toned as it is in her videos. Here's her seeking profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-3c014ebee129.

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Rubyrayes the pornstar on tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubyrayes

  15. #7119

    Going to do some homework

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Rubyrayes the pornstar on tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubyrayes
    I'm searching for a duo provider but if all else fails and ruby is available this weekend then I'll try this one out.

    Any other places I can find porn providers and workers?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape