Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 928 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 730 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 13918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10483

    Jayden

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her all the time walking on Trop. Her service is not good for the money. She is an overpriced pimp controlled street rat.
    Thanks friend, your intel is a big help! She was going to be next on my list, but I couldn't find any reviews.

  2. #10482

    Jayden

    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Jayden? She travels between LV and PHX. I also saw her profile on Seeking Arrangements (username Jaydenn).

    https://tryst.link/escort/jaydenmonte_
    I used to see her all the time walking on Trop. Her service is not good for the money. She is an overpriced pimp controlled street rat.

  3. #10481

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob9206  [View Original Post]
    Michele is back for a limited time! Heads out of town around the 20th so if you want to see her call her now! Unknown when she will return. I've seen her twice this week and have an appt for Tuesday. She's having trouble posting but I found an older post. GFE, bare, awesome MILF.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...horny/52569210
    Anyone else seen her or know if she is legit. With 20 posts this feels more like a pimp posting and / or TGTBT. Would be nice if she's legit.

  4. #10480

    Jayden Monte

    Anyone have info on Jayden? She travels between LV and PHX. I also saw her profile on Seeking Arrangements (username Jaydenn).

    https://tryst.link/escort/jaydenmonte_

  5. #10479

    Does anyone know if she is legit??

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody given this beauty a spin?

    https://lasvegasgirldirectory.com/model/zoey/
    Has anyone tried Zoe? Is she legit? Please let me know. Thank you.

  6. #10478

    Molly Green?

    Can anyone speak about this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mollygreen

  7. #10477

    Fet life. Com queen

    I'm in town for the fight this weekend and I posted on this site and met a unusual gem. This isn't your average escort site but I found me a meet up in this beautiful black queen. We had a public meeting on Fremont before she followed me back to my hotel, BBBJ cfs for 90 minutes was worth it, she says she has a orgy fantasy. So if any guys want to try and team up or get her digits pm me.

  8. #10476

    Vegas intel

    Flying in for the week. Looking to stay below 150 tonight to "clear my mind" so I don't drop $700 on a dumb decision later in the week.

    Any go to, or sure thing recommendations would be appreciated. First time mongering in Vegas.

  9. #10475

    Michele

    Michele is back for a limited time! Heads out of town around the 20th so if you want to see her call her now! Unknown when she will return. I've seen her twice this week and have an appt for Tuesday. She's having trouble posting but I found an older post. GFE, bare, awesome MILF.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...horny/52569210

  10. #10474

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeBet  [View Original Post]
    Saw Destiny recently at Tropicana. Extremely attractive girl, she's freaking hot. Short 5 foot tall baddie with massive natural breasts and a huge fat ass. It was $$$ for HHR. Quick hand job into covered BJ, into cowgirl until I finished. Very nice as well.

    Cons: It was a $ upcharge to suck on her breasts and kiss over her body which is normally included in initial donation. Seeing as sucking on breasts is one of my fav parts that really sucked because I wasnt about to drop another $ on that. Secondly, I paid for 30 minutes but couldn't get my full 30 minutes. I don't last long so like to spend maybe 10 minutes just feeling up on them, cuddling, sucking their breasts while fingering them etc. They could be fondling me as well, and then we can go to full service which at that point I'm a minute man and its over. But she would let me just lay with her and feel her up for a bit and we had to go right into it.

    Last con is that she would do reverse cowgirl. I wanted to watch that fat ass bounce on me so bad but she said she doesn't do that position.

    Would I repeat? I would. She is smoking hot and her body is ridiculous. So at the end of the day you get to have full service with a nice friendly 10.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/127302041
    . Recap....she shorted you time, was restrictive of services and tried to upsell you and you want to repeat? I would have walked when she said it was extra to suck her nips. What is wrong with you

  11. #10473

    Usually

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeBet  [View Original Post]
    Saw Destiny recently at Tropicana. Extremely attractive girl, she's freaking hot. Short 5 foot tall baddie with massive natural breasts and a huge fat ass. It was $$$ for HHR. Quick hand job into covered BJ, into cowgirl until I finished. Very nice as well.

    Cons: It was a $ upcharge to suck on her breasts and kiss over her body which is normally included in initial donation. Seeing as sucking on breasts is one of my fav parts that really sucked because I wasnt about to drop another $ on that. Secondly, I paid for 30 minutes but couldn't get my full 30 minutes. I don't last long so like to spend maybe 10 minutes just feeling up on them, cuddling, sucking their breasts while fingering them etc. They could be fondling me as well, and then we can go to full service which at that point I'm a minute man and its over. But she would let me just lay with her and feel her up for a bit and we had to go right into it.

    Last con is that she would do reverse cowgirl. I wanted to watch that fat ass bounce on me so bad but she said she doesn't do that position.

    Would I repeat? I would. She is smoking hot and her body is ridiculous. So at the end of the day you get to have full service with a nice friendly 10.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/127302041
    Usually when a girl has cons like that, your 2nd visit will have even more cons.

  12. #10472

    Destiny

    Saw Destiny recently at Tropicana. Extremely attractive girl, she's freaking hot. Short 5 foot tall baddie with massive natural breasts and a huge fat ass. It was $$$ for HHR. Quick hand job into covered BJ, into cowgirl until I finished. Very nice as well.

    Cons: It was a $ upcharge to suck on her breasts and kiss over her body which is normally included in initial donation. Seeing as sucking on breasts is one of my fav parts that really sucked because I wasnt about to drop another $ on that. Secondly, I paid for 30 minutes but couldn't get my full 30 minutes. I don't last long so like to spend maybe 10 minutes just feeling up on them, cuddling, sucking their breasts while fingering them etc. They could be fondling me as well, and then we can go to full service which at that point I'm a minute man and its over. But she would let me just lay with her and feel her up for a bit and we had to go right into it.

    Last con is that she would do reverse cowgirl. I wanted to watch that fat ass bounce on me so bad but she said she doesn't do that position.

    Would I repeat? I would. She is smoking hot and her body is ridiculous. So at the end of the day you get to have full service with a nice friendly 10.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/127302041

  13. #10471
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, I bet that is negotiable. I asked her if she allows daty and her response was for the right price. That was mentioned prior to meeting up and she seemed like she really needed the money the day I met her.

    .
    I'd rather just go see a hot K-Girl. The rest can f-Off.

    I'm sick of the massive GPS that is a cancer on this hobby.

  14. #10470

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy1995  [View Original Post]
    Shay Golden is back in Vegas until Sunday.
    I'd be willing to bed she is even heftier than before.

  15. #10469
    Shay Golden is back in Vegas until Sunday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape