Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 1388 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 24044
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18239

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    She travels is why the absence. Glad you had fun she been coming around since last year. Surprised she cool w you guys filming and posting it like some we're talking. She took her own phone to film my junk but was very clear not to share it. If you like skinny school girl look she definitely the one. I can't complain I had fun and it's ok I guess if your into having someone to talk to aside from the deed but I like more azz in my hand. I could see her starbolt just standing. Cool girl though can't see anyone not getting along although we had a little disagreement about a gloryhole she wanted me to attend LOL.
    Saw her again, this time off Rt 1. Good time, camera friendly. Only issue is that she ran out of covers. Me being paranoid (or sensible), I had one on me just in case. Took some work to get in even though I'm not huge, but got it good and finished CIM. Fun chatting with her, and no rush. Good times, would repeat, especially since there's a recent shortage of petite tight J-Girls. Sounds like she got non-work plans this weekend, so get going sooner than later.

  2. #18238

    22 year old Colombiana spinner

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...inia/129633856#.

    Pics are accurate. Absolutely gorgeous girl and super friendly. At the Centreville townhouse that some of you may know. Its a little visible which is the only drawback.

    God damn I need to make a trip to Colombia.

    As always, be kind to the ladies, be hygienic and tip well.

  3. #18237

    Another Unicorn debunked

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has seen this Filipina before I TOFTT?

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22979553.html
    What could go wrong; a 29 yo Filipina selling sex in NOVA on Bedpage.

    Texted today and directed to an Express hotel in Springfield for $. 5 HHR or $$HR. Texted back several times and asked is she was really a flip and she always came back with yes. Arrived and door is opened by a 20 something hot Latina wearing a string bikini with nice pert C's and a big bubble ass. Obviously not a Panoy so I ask her again and she says yes with a Spanish accent.

    I think about bolting then but that body with the perkies and big ass looks inviting so I paid for the HHR and stayed. Typical LSC service; everything covered but she did a long 10 min CBJ and was OK fucking the rest of my time in mish and doggy. Nice big juicy nips and even allowed a bit of DATY but her Brazilian wax was overdue. Good English but don't think I'll repeat as Asians are more my thing.

  4. #18236

    Gemini

    Hello,

    Anyone with any experience with this lady:

    https://tryst.link/escort/marley610

  5. #18235

    Keep us posted if you TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has seen this Filipina before I TOFTT?

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22979553.html
    If you decide to TOFTT, let us know if she's the filipina in the pics or older latina. A Filipina provider (of any legal age) has been my unicorn since starting the hobby.

  6. #18234

    Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude1206  [View Original Post]
    So I stepped out and met up with Hunter. Yes that Hunter that supposedly had guys robbed down in Woodbridge. Met at one of the infamous hotels in Springfield for a qv. Damage was 120 she does hh for 160. I had my eagle eye out as I have read the negative reviews on her, but no shenanigans in sight. Get in the room and she is the girl in the pics. Nice spinner type. Definitely a party girl but everything was cool as this was an early morning visit. Started with a great bbj then I put the cover on and go K9 for a few. Flip her over to mish and fill the bag. We chat it up a bit as she knows a few other ladies I've seen before. Good visit, good nut and most importantly no issues! If you like spinners give her a go. Seems to me that everything is cool with her. Happy hunting.
    Any photos or links? You gal might be different from the robber.

  7. #18233

    Hunter

    So I stepped out and met up with Hunter. Yes that Hunter that supposedly had guys robbed down in Woodbridge. Met at one of the infamous hotels in Springfield for a qv. Damage was 120 she does hh for 160. I had my eagle eye out as I have read the negative reviews on her, but no shenanigans in sight. Get in the room and she is the girl in the pics. Nice spinner type. Definitely a party girl but everything was cool as this was an early morning visit. Started with a great bbj then I put the cover on and go K9 for a few. Flip her over to mish and fill the bag. We chat it up a bit as she knows a few other ladies I've seen before. Good visit, good nut and most importantly no issues! If you like spinners give her a go. Seems to me that everything is cool with her. Happy hunting.

  8. #18232

    Google

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has seen this Filipina before I TOFTT?

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22979553.html
    Google the number and it comes up as an older thicker Latina that's who you'll likely see. I almost bit the bullet but I'm sure it's a B&S.

  9. #18231

    Cyn?

    Has anyone partaken in a visit? Notice she throwing up several post in a row time to time. Can't find any info though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...y/198742565729

  10. #18230
    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    You guys weren't joking about Ella. Man! She was one hell of a great time! Finally got ahold of her, I still don't know why she went MIA for 2 weeks but screw it, she is available. Had to put in a $$ send me the address, we chat alittle, did the cop check and proceed on to the scene. BBBJ, Rode me, mish, DATY, K9 and finish with her riding me. To have fun like that, I usually have to drive 3 hours to Charlottesville for the same price but now I have someone closer in town.

    Treat her well gentlemen, its already getting dry in Baltimore but business is booming in Arlington.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...899/3302374890
    She travels is why the absence. Glad you had fun she been coming around since last year. Surprised she cool w you guys filming and posting it like some we're talking. She took her own phone to film my junk but was very clear not to share it. If you like skinny school girl look she definitely the one. I can't complain I had fun and it's ok I guess if your into having someone to talk to aside from the deed but I like more azz in my hand. I could see her starbolt just standing. Cool girl though can't see anyone not getting along although we had a little disagreement about a gloryhole she wanted me to attend LOL.

  11. #18229

    Hey buddy I saw you on the web

    Quote Originally Posted by ReservedBy  [View Original Post]
    Is there any place online where people upload video? I'd love to actually see the local talent.
    I've got over 6 videos with her, but I'm never going to post publicly or share between. Just not worth it to me to have my business out there where anyone could eventually have access.

  12. #18228

    Anyone seen this Filipina?

    Just curious if anyone has seen this Filipina before I TOFTT?

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22979553.html

  13. #18227

    Finally met Ella!

    You guys weren't joking about Ella. Man! She was one hell of a great time! Finally got ahold of her, I still don't know why she went MIA for 2 weeks but screw it, she is available. Had to put in a $$ send me the address, we chat alittle, did the cop check and proceed on to the scene. BBBJ, Rode me, mish, DATY, K9 and finish with her riding me. To have fun like that, I usually have to drive 3 hours to Charlottesville for the same price but now I have someone closer in town.

    Treat her well gentlemen, its already getting dry in Baltimore but business is booming in Arlington.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...899/3302374890

  14. #18226

    Contact information?

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanTwoStan  [View Original Post]
    I post this here because I feel like NOVA is active and feel like its my home thread. Relates to some of the recent posts about value for the service.


    I managed a couple visits while I was up there last week. A condo that was multi girl sex haven. The girl I had blew away the Tina ACS, and was $. 5 (she was great, but I wish I had found the second spot first). Another place that was a kind of run down house. Easy text setup. Walk in (right behind another monger). A full fricken lineup of 7 girls, G damn gorgeous all..
    Care to share contact information or web link to ad for these 2 places?

  15. #18225

    Value for P

    I post this here because I feel like NOVA is active and feel like its my home thread. Relates to some of the recent posts about value for the service.

    I just had the fortune of spending a few days up on Long Island. I've seen others post saying if you haven't been (overseas. Thailand, Costa Rica, PI.) you haven't seen anything. I'm sure those are amazing. Tough to pull off if you have SO (hey babe, can you get me my passport, I'll be gone for a week+). But man, what's going on up in Flushing / Queens. Not sure if its due to the left shift (like, noones enforcing crap) or if its just the post-pandemic reopening, or if its like it was before and I just didn't know (I was up there in 2018/2019, but wasn't as eyes open I guess).

    I managed a couple visits while I was up there last week. A condo that was multi girl sex haven. The girl I had blew away the Tina ACS, and was $. 5 (she was great, but I wish I had found the second spot first). Another place that was a kind of run down house. Easy text setup. Walk in (right behind another monger). A full fricken lineup of 7 girls, G damn gorgeous all. I pick a very petite (about 5 3) spinner. Perfect ass. I picked her up when we got to the room. She was super pleasant, super tight, perfectly clean P. Offered me BBJ, but I'm fully covered so I said put cover on. For $. 2 HH. I'm going to be hitting that spot on the reg.

    I had several other spots as potentials, I just didn't have enough swimmers to get to during my visit. It puts any of the local stuff we have in MD or NVA (that I've seen, and I get out a bit) to shame. Looks and price.

    Guys. Hop one of the inexpensive buses or a train fares. Like a sex vacation, but not real far away and no foreign travel. Just a thought. Sorry to distract you if not interested and I understand not fully aligned with reviewing girls down here. But man. So good. If anyone is serious about visiting up there, reach out and I can PM you the info for the house / lineup spot. That place was just amazing. I hope it lasts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape