Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 443 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 493 543 943 1443 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21158
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Read one review where she upcharged a dude for cim, which is crazy since she's already at 600/ hr now. There should be little to no 'no's' at that rate, I don't care how hot you are.
    Yup that was exactly my thought when I saw her ad. She is already charging you an arm and leg just to see you. Without her "extras".

  2. #21157
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Did you get BBFS? Has anyone?
    Read one review where she upcharged a dude for cim, which is crazy since she's already at 600/ hr now. There should be little to no 'no's' at that rate, I don't care how hot you are.

  3. #21156

    Jane Davis

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Crushed it. Left completely satisfied. She's never been a showstopper but looked decent enough for older broad. Checked all acronyms boxes.

    Tryna hit up up this beauty for my next appt https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?589989-janedavis Confirmed BBBJ but not BBFS yet but I'll let you know!
    Did you get BBFS? Has anyone?

  4. #21155
    I've tried to see #2 a few times, but she either didn't respond soon enough or didn't have at the time incall. If memory serves I think she has some complimentary reports but like many providers she doesn't have a regular incall. Reportedly she's a good provider if you can manage to see her. There are some reports she's a user, but her ad says the $100 additional BB charge goes for STI testing, so I'd be comfortable seeing her and would happily pay that.

    I had a session with #4 a couple years ago. It was decent then. She was pretty lethargic, but decent looking, and her menu is pretty wide open. BB and Greek is available for additional $. I didn't notice any obvious signs of hard drugs, though more recent reports have. Just something to consider. If anyone wants more info about her feel free to PM me.

  5. #21154

    All services covered

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I searched for the number in her ad, but I couldn't find any info. I'm wondering if any of you have seen her and know if she offers the goods-.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/129461097

    Her TNA reviews don't say much.
    Per https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3046573-362708.

  6. #21153

    Lazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    But how's the service otherwise??
    I've seen her twice and I would describe her as lazy / least amount of effort to get the results.

  7. #21152

    One Thick MILF. Nicolette James

    I searched for the number in her ad, but I couldn't find any info. I'm wondering if any of you have seen her and know if she offers the goods-.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/129461097

    Her TNA reviews don't say much.

  8. #21151

  9. #21150
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    I've seen the second one. Good time but it can take a long time to hear back from her and she tends to vanish even after she writes back. Otherwise I would have seen her more than once because it's a good time.

  10. #21149

    Just don't

    I wouldn't see any of them. The three middle ones have drug issues that make them shifty and unreliable. The top one quoted me like 500 an hour for cip. I don't know the bottom one. The second to last will probably end you up with a rob.

  11. #21148
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonono90  [View Original Post]
    Where you getting girls snaps from? I wouldn't mind making a snapchat for that LOL.
    Her look says pimp and pimps don't necessarily play the bb game.

  12. #21147
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. Unless you have 16 hours and multiple days to spare sitting after the original planned appointment. I think she does it intentionally to mess with guys. She is well known for saying "I'm ready" but then not being ready for 5 hours.
    Well with all the drama around Penelope I'm trying to find some sweet pussy and maybe even an ass to cum in. Looking for a GFE / PSE slamdunk!

  13. #21146

  14. #21145
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have luck skinny dipping in this one lately?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?560048-Katie-kat
    Don't waste your time. Unless you have 16 hours and multiple days to spare sitting after the original planned appointment. I think she does it intentionally to mess with guys. She is well known for saying "I'm ready" but then not being ready for 5 hours.

  15. #21144

    Katie Kat

    Anyone have luck skinny dipping in this one lately?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?560048-Katie-kat

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape