Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #763

    Hera 1 or 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBullFloz  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

    I would like to know if there is two Hera at Orange county now.

    Boths Hera show different pictures.

    Thanks.
    Can you link the two ads with different pics?

  2. #762
    Quote Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka  [View Original Post]
    Any agencies that specialize in women 30 and younger? I'm just seeking young chicks for BBBJ. My budget is a max of $500.00 per session, BBBJ only and under 30 years only.
    Sorry, no agency specializes in girls under 30 per se (they all try to get younger women). They all have some from time to time and many agencies these days book the same girls. To your second point, getting BBBJ only for less than $500 is available universally at k-agencies. You can pay the standard rate ($260/ hr or $320/ hr) and opt to just have a BJ. BJ at k-agencies are bb for the most part. You will need to research in the forums and on this thread in particular to find the younger girls. Also, if you are willing to drive to LA your selection will improve.

  3. #761

    New Agency or Establish

    Any agencies that specialize in women 30 and younger? I'm just seeking young chicks for BBBJ. My budget is a max of $500.00 per session, BBBJ only and under 30 years only.

  4. #760

    Hera

    Hi there,

    I would like to know if there is two Hera at Orange county now.

    Boths Hera show different pictures.

    Thanks.

  5. #759

    Is it Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Seeing good info on Ka from multiple sources, I made an appt with her. IMHO, she does qualify for HYA. She was taller than most KGirls. Nice slender body. Ka provides a GFE session and I had no problem communicating with her. Her english was fine. She check all the boxes in performance and I'd definitely repeat before she leaves. I guess it YMMV.
    It's sounding like Ka and Leah are arguably the two hottest available right now. Anyone that's seen both care to give their preference?

  6. #758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Ms Ka

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear she did not float your boat. She brought great joy to many down here in SD and we were lucky to have her for 5 weeks. Alex, I know you read this so please bring more like her to SD if you can.
    Seeing good info on Ka from multiple sources, I made an appt with her. IMHO, she does qualify for HYA. She was taller than most KGirls. Nice slender body. Ka provides a GFE session and I had no problem communicating with her. Her english was fine. She check all the boxes in performance and I'd definitely repeat before she leaves. I guess it YMMV.

  7. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by AktheHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Ka's English is worse than most. I speak Korean so she was very excited to not have to speak Korean. Also SD people are tripping. Ka is alright, but nothing amazing. If Flynn is a 9, Ka is a 6.
    So true !.. She should not be HYA here!

  8. #756
    Sorry to hear she did not float your boat. She brought great joy to many down here in SD and we were lucky to have her for 5 weeks. Alex, I know you read this so please bring more like her to SD if you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by AktheHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Ka's English is worse than most. I speak Korean so she was very excited to not have to speak Korean. Also SD people are tripping. Ka is alright, but nothing amazing. If Flynn is a 9, Ka is a 6.

  9. #755

    Ka was alright

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Ka definitely can speak some English unlike someone like Ina so my vote is YMMV.
    Ka's English is worse than most. I speak Korean so she was very excited to not have to speak Korean. Also SD people are tripping. Ka is alright, but nothing amazing. If Flynn is a 9, Ka is a 6.

  10. #754
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMaster88  [View Original Post]
    Face 11/10 body 10/10 youthfulness 12/10.
    12 out of 10 for "youthfulness" makes Leah sound like she was born before 2005.

  11. #753

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSun  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's pretty fucking great. Had an awesome time with her today. Amazing body, decent head game, and loves to fuck. Definitely an HYA.
    Is this the same Leah from cakd? For those seen Sally, how is she compared to sally?

  12. #752

    Duo

    Looking for a duo in OC.

    https://topangels.ch/topangel/cristy-amber-dd/

    Any info on these girls? Saw reviews on Amber seems to be a service queen which I like.

    Do they interact with each other?

    Will be in town next week. Have a very limited time to play around.

    Been told Top Angels is good and can get me verified quickly.

  13. #751

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMaster88  [View Original Post]
    Was in town for a meeting, booked Leah at sweet Asian gem, she's a gem find, new girl just arrived from S. Korea but has skills unrivaled to some of the top providers I've met in my career of hobbying. Very sweet personality, BBBJ and BBFS eligible, she's not one to miss.

    Face 11/10 body 10/10 youthfulness 12/10.

    I can't believe there is no reviews of her. Treat her well, doesn't speak much English but there is no need for speaking, she does all the work.
    Yeah, she's pretty fucking great. Had an awesome time with her today. Amazing body, decent head game, and loves to fuck. Definitely an HYA.

  14. #750

    Oh the variety!

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMaster88  [View Original Post]
    Was in town for a meeting, booked Leah at sweet Asian gem, she's a gem find, new girl just arrived from S. Korea but has skills unrivaled to some of the top providers I've met in my career of hobbying. Very sweet personality, BBBJ and BBFS eligible, she's not one to miss.

    Face 11/10 body 10/10 youthfulness 12/10.

    I can't believe there is no reviews of her. Treat her well, doesn't speak much English but there is no need for speaking, she does all the work.
    I am going to broke if these bookers keep bringing in such amazing talent!

  15. #749

    Clarity

    Agree with you. There are alot of fluff reviews on the cakd site, on PD and elsewhere, and unfortunately a few on this website as well.

    Using the 1 to 10 scale is useful, but details along with the numbers are very helpful and provide clarity.

    IMHO, depending on the details:

    Face 1 to 4 range is FUGLY (fucking ugly).

    Face 5 to 10 range is definitely doable.

    Face 10 plus means she is beautiful, model looks.

    Body 1 to 6 for means not shapely with a very average or below average body or shapeless tits, or in some cases a flabby and fugly ass, fat upper arms, a trashed looking pussy, a fatty with a poorly done c-sect without a revision and toning.

    Body 6 to 10 is doable range, I prefer the 8 to 10 range. For sure, less than that and I feel ripped off.

    Body 10 and 10 plus, is perfect, for me perfect ultimately is all natural, but nicely done implants with a natural feel are fucking awesome. Anyone who fucked the before and after version of ol' Vanessa from the AMP Valencia in OC, knows what I mean. Velvet from cakd has near perfect big beautiful tits, either natural or a perfect boob job idk. , Never asked her.

    Service 1 to 6 for me is in the waste of time and money range.

    Service 7 to 10 to me is a connection, with a GFE / pse, lots of eye contact, nice vocals, fiv, fia, 69 BBBJCIM, & cfs, bbfscip 2 x, or one round cim the other cfs or bbfscip, cia. And no upsell for the bb or the msog and no complaining about, or mention of money. I mainly mean to say, that if the bb comes as a YMMV natural experience, that would be preferable to me rather than a BB hoe, who expects +100 BB and +40 msog. , which seems to be more prevalent these days.

    Again, details along with the numbers, or the number can in some cases be pretty useless by themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    Can you please elaborate or normalize 11/10, 10/10, and 12/10? That rating scale makes absolutely zero sense. 12/10 young, what does that even mean?

    Is she skinny? Is she fit? Fake or real tits? Be more descriptive please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape