Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 871 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 807 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8475

    Who was the third girl?

    Who was the third girl. Was her service worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Massage finder is like hunting for the truth in an AP us history textbook. For me, the reason to scavenge there is that there are so few other options. Nealy all the girls on that mall are either dead, old, dead (again), priced outrageously, or drugged as fuck. Temple of bliss has not had talent in some time and now the game is to get the girls from there off campus.

    Bedpage is about as useless as ashley madison. Rubrankings has maybone or two real ads a day.

    So far, I had 2 for 4 with girls off of there.

    The first was decent, she wants 120 for a rub, and for an extra 100 she blows you covered and does phenomenal dickwork. However, she is old and the last time I was with her, she refrained from the blow job.

    The next was a girl near me, I paid 180 for a legit massage, and then we became friends and out of pity for her, and in the hope that she would have early onset alzheimer's and fuck me, I did some free fish filet work for her.

  2. #8474

    Alameda detox

    Anybody been to this spot on Holmes and Firestone? Above the weed shop.

    It's on the 2nd floor and the entrance usually looks locked down. I drive by sometimes but the area is kinda sketchy.

  3. #8473
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Luxury

    Quote Originally Posted by Korosu  [View Original Post]
    Agree, 1187 can be hit and miss. Can you recommend who to ask for and which days are best for 8155? I also could not find Luxury in SaMo, but searched and found something similarly named in MDR. Can you share more about Luxury?
    It is at 3200 sm, just a pussy hair into the promised land of Santa Monica. It is run about as well as fox news. They have usually one or two Louses (Latinas of unusual size) there and it is like 60 for a half and 120 for the pounding of a girl with an ass so big you can't do doggie unless you want to stand outside. You will be greeted by seeing a dude come out of the room having just gotten fucken and on your way out you will see the next customer.

  4. #8472
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    They are actually older than you think.

    The only places with younger asians is goldfinger, wharf, and maybe VIP (culver shitty). As for younger latinas, try 8155. If you have a 10 inch cock, you can try 1187 $ santa monica or luxury massage in santa monica.
    Agree, 1187 can be hit and miss. Can you recommend who to ask for and which days are best for 8155? I also could not find Luxury in SaMo, but searched and found something similarly named in MDR. Can you share more about Luxury?

  5. #8471
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Russel

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    What day is best to go to wharf? And also what time.

    I called today on a Tuesday and girl on phone said Yuyu wasn't working.

    I also asked to Bella and she said she wasn't working either.

    I asked what day Bella would work and she said she didn't know.

    She said she was k ore and didn't know all the details.

    Maybe she wasn't being honest or maybe she really didn't know.

    What's your advice guys.
    Calling wharf for the roll call is about as productive as betting on the clippers. Here is all you need to know. Wed Thur. And Fri., Bella and Dora are there. Sat and Sun, Yu yu is there, generally with her thumb up my ass. Bella may be there on the weekends too. Mon and Tues. Are only for alta kackkers who like Susan.

  6. #8470

    Anyone been here

    Anyone been here. Very curious. Any reviews?

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22979481.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230425_202522_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #8469

    What day is good for wharf

    What day is best to go to wharf? And also what time.

    I called today on a Tuesday and girl on phone said Yuyu wasn't working.

    I also asked to Bella and she said she wasn't working either.

    I asked what day Bella would work and she said she didn't know.

    She said she was k ore and didn't know all the details.

    Maybe she wasn't being honest or maybe she really didn't know.

    What's your advice guys.

  8. #8468

    What day for wharf?

    Called wharf today on a Tuesday. Girl answered the phone and I could barely hear her. I asked if yu yu was working she said no. Then I asked if Bella was working and she said no. She said they had some more pretty "young " girls and I should come try.

    I asked what day does Bella work and she said she didn't know she was knew and didn't know how everything worked.

    What is the best day to go when the hotties are working and what time?

    Did I say something wrong or do something wrong, she seemed to be very scared to communicate.

  9. #8467

    Rubrankings L. A

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I went and counted, yo. Yesterday there were 13 ads. 4 of those were bullshit outcall. Another 2-3 were for * girls. The 6 left were mostly in la puente.
    Yesterday only means they posted yesterday right? Hmm. Yesterday there were 16 and it's a mix of north Hollywood, L. A and Sherman Oaks. I see two La Puente. There are like 100 real profiles in L. A though.

  10. #8466

    Interested in the same information

    Quote Originally Posted by CalValencia  [View Original Post]
    Sent You a PM. It's a very common spot on this board.
    Hello, can you share the information. ?

    I'm looking For a Latina site. Thanks.

  11. #8465

    Strike out at the Rich Spa Now

    No luck at this Thai spot on the west side.

    75 entry. Figured it was a long shot when mama instructed to to keep my underoos on and get under the sheet. LOL that's not happening.

    Got a decent 7/10 massage with nice effort but nothing beyond that.

    Weird thing was, while laying face down she was doing some of that Thai stretching and she slid her feet under my hips and basically put my cock and balls in a Vice-grip between the arch of her feet and started to pull on my feet to stretch me out. I thought this must mean SOMETHING. I asked on the flip for extra and was denied.

    I could hear normies coming in and out through the thin curtain, all of them marveling at the bathroom availability.

    One thing Pricilla would appreciate is that the girls chow down on their fermented yak meat at an outdoor picnic table in the back so the smells waft through the back alley where they belong.

    All the girls were mildly attractive, but not sure if anything beyond legit happens here.

  12. #8464
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Maybe wharf should move to the bed bath and beyond?

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../22976025.html

    Rarely see the wharf doing ads. Maybe they are slow? They should take over the bed bath and beyond spot on Olympic.

  13. #8463
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Rubrankings

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiManXXX  [View Original Post]
    Rubrankings has about 10 -20 posts per day of legit girls. Many therapists on MF are not finishing the job. I will be worried to pay 160 for just a massage without assistance.
    I went and counted, yo. Yesterday there were 13 ads. 4 of those were bullshit outcall. Another 2-3 were for * girls. The 6 left were mostly in la puente.

  14. #8462

    Rr vs mf

    Rubrankings has about 10 -20 posts per day of legit girls. Many therapists on MF are not finishing the job. I will be worried to pay 160 for just a massage without assistance.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Massage finder is like hunting for the truth in an AP us history textbook. For me, the reason to scavenge there is that there are so few other options. Nealy all the girls on that mall are either dead, old, dead (again), priced outrageously, or drugged as fuck. Temple of bliss has not had talent in some time and now the game is to get the girls from there off campus.

    Bedpage is about as useless as ashley madison. Rubrankings has maybone or two real ads a day.

    So far, I had 2 for 4 with girls off of there.

    The first was decent, she wants 120 for a rub, and for an extra 100 she blows you covered and does phenomenal dickwork. However, she is old and the last time I was with her, she refrained from the blow job.

    The next was a girl near me, I paid 180 for a legit massage, and then we became friends and out of pity for her, and in the hope that she would have early onset alzheimer's and fuck me, I did some free fish filet work for her.

    The third is a girl with a preternatural ass and tits, but it is getting boring, and it is 300 for the job, and the last time I was there, I think someone else was in her pad.

    The fourth is a girl in the valley in an office type setting. She met the profile, she is from one of those god forsaken countries that was part of the soviet union and now has two exports, sub 2700 chess grandmasters and prosititutes. But she informed me that she does not do full body assistive masturbation.

    For me, what is nice about massage finder is these girls are either working at studios or their own homes, and they may even be certified as a masseuse.

  15. #8461
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    They are actually older than you think.

    The only places with younger asians is goldfinger, wharf, and maybe VIP (culver shitty). As for younger latinas, try 8155. If you have a 10 inch cock, you can try 1187 $ santa monica or luxury massage in santa monica.
    So I am to believe there are no good places with good Asians and Latinas, damn feels bad man. As well these are places based in LA, does anyone have any places close to LA but a little more out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape