Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 609 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 659 709 1109 1609 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 28187
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19067

    SCC Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummer54  [View Original Post]
    Whatever became of SCC Kimberly?
    D, sadly she left the hobby. And that completely sucks as she was stellar. Good news is she found a good Captain who is totally into her. She's still in the Bay Area, doing well and looks absolutely fucking beautiful in her non hobby life. She's only one of two providers I've ever met that I miss.

  2. #19066
    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, Not I'm not posting in the wrong thread, I'm just wondering if any of you has gone across the bay to meet with this girl. Looks legit just want to know if any good or bad experiences with any of you.

    Thanks.

    Stay Safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/129494335
    She is real, I visited her couple days ago.

  3. #19065

    Jayde / Paige

    Has anyone been in contact with Paige / Jayde? I was a regular for a bit, but her number ending in 9145 seems to have gone silent.

  4. #19064

    Kaobi

    I reached out to Kaobi and she said she needed a code from me to prove I wasn't LEO? If anyone has it can you DM it to me?

  5. #19063

    Hanna Circling

    Brothers, sad to report that Hanna has been taken out of my starting rotation. I can no longer recommend her and will not see her again. I'm also not going to go into any details on the board. We all know our hobby is YMMV and earlier visits were very good, but she's circling brothers. Great while it lasted, but sadly it never does. Good luck to anyone seeing her as when she "on", it can be good. Actually very good. Back on the hunt for the next candidate to be elevated to the starting line up.

  6. #19062
    Quote Originally Posted by ForceStealer  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Used to work out of an apt. In Clearwater that had a cam setup. This was 10-12 months ago so no recent report for you. Appearance was similar to pictures minus the filters / touch ups etc.
    When you say cam setup what do you mean?

  7. #19061

    Vanessa

    Maybe it was under a different name. I can't recall, but I am certain I"ve read positive reviews of her on here and the oThER site. She's on my list, but haven't made it down to her clearwater location just yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by JrMonger  [View Original Post]
    I was looking around and found Vanessa:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/107785500

    She looks too good to be true, but she could be legit because a few of her postings on OF look to be in Tampa area.

    (Yes I took one for the team in investigating but felt OF was cheap enough.).

    Has anyone else gone further and actually encountered the provider??

    Thanks team.

  8. #19060
    Quote Originally Posted by JrMonger  [View Original Post]
    I was looking around and found Vanessa:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/107785500

    She looks too good to be true, but she could be legit because a few of her postings on OF look to be in Tampa area.

    (Yes I took one for the team in investigating but felt OF was cheap enough.).

    Has anyone else gone further and actually encountered the provider??

    Thanks team.
    https://sexycourtesan.com/viprose/main.html

    https://tryst.link/escort/viprose

    At Viproseconnect.

    The other board has six reviews within the last year or so.

    Executive Summery: real, close to photos or slightly heavier. Good to so-so performance, so YMMV. $4 Bens listed on her Tryst.

    If that's in your budget and you like what you see on the OF, TOFTT.

  9. #19059
    Quote Originally Posted by JrMonger  [View Original Post]
    I was looking around and found Vanessa:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/107785500

    She looks too good to be true, but she could be legit because a few of her postings on OF look to be in Tampa area.

    (Yes I took one for the team in investigating but felt OF was cheap enough.).

    Has anyone else gone further and actually encountered the provider

    Thanks team.
    She is real. Used to work out of an apt. In Clearwater that had a cam setup. This was 10-12 months ago so no recent report for you. Appearance was similar to pictures minus the filters / touch ups etc.

  10. #19058

    Any experiences with Vanessa Flower?

    I was looking around and found Vanessa:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/107785500

    She looks too good to be true, but she could be legit because a few of her postings on OF look to be in Tampa area.

    (Yes I took one for the team in investigating but felt OF was cheap enough.).

    Has anyone else gone further and actually encountered the provider??

    Thanks team.

  11. #19057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 376

    Denisse

    She's is one of the nicest finest providers in the Bay Area. But My second visit with her was very dissatisfied. She's nice but definitely a clock watcher so I went for 10 min worth $. 0 CBJ and she let me Daty I Don't do it at all but I had to taste her kitty looks so yum and it was yum. Went for a CFS multiples position but I Couldn't get done. Time Ran out and I Told her I would give extra just to finish and She didn't want it like She wanted me to pay for another section so I could release my load. Like I Said it was my second visit and last. I would not repeat.

    Stay safe guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/127972266

  12. #19056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 376

    Renee

    Hey guys, Not I'm not posting in the wrong thread, I'm just wondering if any of you has gone across the bay to meet with this girl. Looks legit just want to know if any good or bad experiences with any of you.

    Thanks.

    Stay Safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/129494335

  13. #19055

    SCC Kimberly

    Whatever became of SCC Kimberly?

  14. #19054

    Carrollwood / Citrus options

    Hey folks! Moved down here about a year ago and haven't had much problem finding some decent AMPs in the area, but I'm noticing a severe lack of providers for things like QVs and such in the Citrus Park / Carrollwood part of town. Seems almost all providers are over in the casino area or off busch. Anybody have any suggestions to broaden the search? Hesitant to go back on seeking with all the latin american spam bots to deal with.

  15. #19053
    Quote Originally Posted by KanjiDog  [View Original Post]
    Did she pass the snif test? OMG. Her pussy smelled rotten. Both visits, only went a second time because she is the only true 100# spinner in the area, but smelled the same.

    I will not repeat.
    No smell when I saw her. That was Sunday last week. Good to know, though. I couldn't justify a smell for that pricing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape