Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Manscaping & HE

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 43 of 43
This blog is moderated by RockNRoll72
  1. #13

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by EdCarbone  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Any details? Was there a HE?? Damage? How much was the wax itself?
    Paid $ for the wax job. I Asked for some oil on the area which I guess is code for "a HJ please". She took care of me and and I tipped her the standard HJ tip. A very nice experience.

  2. #12

    Wax

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    Found the secluded location. My first wax. She was very nice and very gentle with me. I will be returning. I did not see the table shower but will ask about it next time.
    Thanks. Any details? Was there a HE?? Damage? How much was the wax itself?

  3. #11

    Got manscaped

    Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll72  [View Original Post]
    Looks like ads are back up. Curious to know if any of my fellow mongers have visited recently?

    - RnR.

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...610595273.html
    Found the secluded location. My first wax. She was very nice and very gentle with me. I will be returning. I did not see the table shower but will ask about it next time.

  4. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    No luck so far finding it. Any assistance would be appreciated.
    Looks like ads are back up. Curious to know if any of my fellow mongers have visited recently?

    - RnR.

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...610595273.html

  5. #9

    Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll72  [View Original Post]
    Not quite microchips and gearing more toward Chakras. Lots of rules, def veering into grandma with too much plastic surgery.
    I think sugaring is. 80 and shaving is. 60 - but I can't quite recall exact prices. Ended up dropping about 1. 40 and it was worth it for the quality of service and tug. She made me do some stretches and shit beforehand so that I wouldn't "be dizzy on the table" something like that.
    - RnR.
    Tried her out. 1 hr massage for. 8 and it doesn't matter what type you want, you get a pokey-shaking-rub with a few seconds of actual massage here and there. She is probably 60+ with large rock hard melons and a slim figure. She spends about 10 minutes talking and mixing the lotion so it's fresh for you. Constantly reminding you to breath her way. Near the end she went to wash her hands, came back and said I was done. I asked if we could do more and she said no because I opened her bathroom mirror cabinet (I did not. It was probably partly open and when I opened the bathroom door, the pressure pushed it open further). She said no more because I must be schizophrenic and looking for drugs. This went on for five minutes with me trying to explain that I didn't. Then she revealed that her "spirit guide" told her that my spirit guide opened the cabinet because it wants my attention. Luckily for me it turns out she is a healer and "great kahuna" and communicates with her spirit guide regularly, which she described for 10 minutes. Needless to say I realized I needed to get her in contact with my spirit guide, which is actually my flagpole, and though it's large, it cannot open bathroom mirror cabinets. For the next 15 minutes she educated me on Blackrock and how it's taken over the world and Governor Newsom is in on it because he broke Elon Musk and then brough him back and controls him. Finally she told me what I knew was coming at some point: the elite have been moving out into space. Sadly she didn't reveal any information on space aliens. I happened to look down at my flagpole during this and it was trying to convince my balls to detach from my body and make a run for it. Finally after agreeing to everything while maintaining contact with her intense and insane eyes, she gave a HE. Took off her clothes and let me touch all, but not too much on the kitty. Rock hard boobs were not fun. Technique was good and had my first prostrate (didn't work for me) and had to finish myself. Tip was. 6. Never going back. Or within 10 square miles just to be safe. If any of you are brave enough, see if you can get her take on space aliens.

  6. #8

    Still trying to find Reseda Med Spa

    No luck so far finding it. Any assistance would be appreciated.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if the Reseda spot offered the same treatment. Is it the same office that used to be a massage place?
    My guess is that it was being that the rooms are set up almost identically but with much better lighting. When I went, I asked if there was a shower available and was told yes. I was surprised to find a table shower when I showed up.

    - RnR.

  8. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll72  [View Original Post]
    Not quite microchips and gearing more toward Chakras. Lots of rules, def veering into grandma with too much plastic surgery.

    I think sugaring is. 80 and shaving is. 60 - but I can't quite recall exact prices. Ended up dropping about 1. 40 and it was worth it for the quality of service and tug. She made me do some stretches and shit beforehand so that I wouldn't "be dizzy on the table" something like that.

    Discovered the Medical Spa in Reseda and haven't been motivated to go back since!

    - RnR.
    Was wondering if the Reseda spot offered the same treatment. Is it the same office that used to be a massage place?

  9. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Might I inquire the damage amount? As well, "out there" in what way? Just nutty? We talking gnomes help her with her chakra alignment, or the govt is implanting microchips? I mean, I'd be offering up my favorite appendage to her as she wields a razor, so. . .
    Not quite microchips and gearing more toward Chakras. Lots of rules, def veering into grandma with too much plastic surgery.

    I think sugaring is. 80 and shaving is. 60 - but I can't quite recall exact prices. Ended up dropping about 1. 40 and it was worth it for the quality of service and tug. She made me do some stretches and shit beforehand so that I wouldn't "be dizzy on the table" something like that.

    Discovered the Medical Spa in Reseda and haven't been motivated to go back since!

    - RnR.

  10. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll72  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that!

    Here's the link to her craigslist ad.

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bts/d/los-angeles-hair-removal-body-grooming/7585679225.html
    Might I inquire the damage amount? As well, "out there" in what way? Just nutty? We talking gnomes help her with her chakra alignment, or the govt is implanting microchips? I mean, I'd be offering up my favorite appendage to her as she wields a razor, so. . .

  11. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by EdCarbone  [View Original Post]
    Hey, tried to DM you, but your mailbox is full. Thanks.
    Sorry about that!

    Here's the link to her craigslist ad.

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/bts/d/los-angeles-hair-removal-body-grooming/7585679225.html

  12. #2

    Mailbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll72  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers,

    Finally found someone a while back who had no issue shaving my member then giving it some tender love & care. I'd be happy to trade info over PM. She's in Hollywood, near Highland & Fountain. Be warned, she's a bit out there but had an overall pleasant experience.

    - RnR.
    Hey, tried to DM you, but your mailbox is full. Thanks.

  13. #1

    Manscaping & HE

    Hey mongers,

    Finally found someone a while back who had no issue shaving my member then giving it some tender love & care. I'd be happy to trade info over PM. She's in Hollywood, near Highland & Fountain. Be warned, she's a bit out there but had an overall pleasant experience.

    - RnR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape