Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 770 1270 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15249

    Nell and Avery


  2. #15248
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    She is beach side. I see her somewhat regularly. She is very accommodating and very much enjoys what she does. She is a little Awkward in her words. But once you get past that she is great. Of course YMMV.

    MJ.
    I was her once last yeah, but I wasn't sure if she was still in the area. Good to see she's got her ad issue sorted out. Enjoyed my time with her. I'll have to pay her another visit.

  3. #15247
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Yep, trying to help people sometimes gets you in trouble! But, none of us have ever done that, right? Besides, she does spend a lot of time with the likes of us! Nothing is as dangerous as a reformed WG!
    Yes, Julia does seem to want to try to help people. Nollie was another one she was trying to help get started. I have not heard of any major issues with her at least.

  4. #15246

    Julia's Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBacker2  [View Original Post]
    I hate to say it but I'm not surprised at all. Julia keeps some bad company.
    Yep, trying to help people sometimes gets you in trouble! But, none of us have ever done that, right? Besides, she does spend a lot of time with the likes of us! Nothing is as dangerous as a reformed WG!

  5. #15245

    Not Surprised

    I hate to say it but I'm not surprised at all. Julia keeps some bad company.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    To all you guys who PMs me for this girls number, I apologize because according to Julia she's not who or what she appears to be. Julia said shame on her for winning her confidence and just turning out to be a low life drug and drama queen. I guess she left the room without warning and a great deal of caution should be exercised calling her or trying to set up a date. Apparently she's really bad news! Sorry guys!

  6. #15244

    Kalanie's Dilemma

    Quote Originally Posted by GunItB216  [View Original Post]
    Julia is one of the best providers in town. Great post Willie!
    To all you guys who PMs me for this girls number, I apologize because according to Julia she's not who or what she appears to be. Julia said shame on her for winning her confidence and just turning out to be a low life drug and drama queen. I guess she left the room without warning and a great deal of caution should be exercised calling her or trying to set up a date. Apparently she's really bad news! Sorry guys!

  7. #15243

    Janelle

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Try a search for Scarlett / Janelle. She is not new. She used to stay at a hotel up in the North Cocoa area near US1/528.
    She is beach side. I see her somewhat regularly. She is very accommodating and very much enjoys what she does. She is a little Awkward in her words. But once you get past that she is great. Of course YMMV.

    MJ.

  8. #15242
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBacker2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her yet? Seems new around here.

    https://tryst.link/massage/scarlett-darkness321
    Try a search for Scarlett / Janelle. She is not new. She used to stay at a hotel up in the North Cocoa area near US1/528.

  9. #15241

    Scarlett

    Anyone seen her yet? Seems new around here.

    https://tryst.link/massage/scarlett-darkness321

  10. #15240

    Sadie

    Agee 100% with this! Saw Sadie last week, absolutely smokin hot red head with a great ass! She puts you at ease great conversation! Amazing BBBJ very sensual kisser. That look of her on all four looking back at you is enough to make you pop. She goes out of her way to get you ready for second round! Definitely not a clock watcher when you are finally done with this beautiful red head all you can think about is when you will be back to have her again! One of my best experiences in Brevard!

    Had a chance to meet up with this one the other day. She was definitely a good time for me. Amazing ass, looked really good in her mirror while she was giving me the BJ. She was highly seductive and seemed to really enjoy the event. I get the impression she does this cause she enjoys it and not because she has to. As mentioned in another post she does have a significant other but says they are in an open relationship. BBJ, mish, doggy, cg multiple pops, FIV, FIA. She says Greek is extra and may just spring for it next time. $$ for the hour. YMMV stay safe!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...t/475410169396[ / H.

  11. #15239

    Bolt on Sadie

    Had a chance to meet up with this one the other day. She was definitely a good time for me. Amazing ass, looked really good in her mirror while she was giving me the BJ. She was highly seductive and seemed to really enjoy the event. I get the impression she does this cause she enjoys it and not because she has to. As mentioned in another post she does have a significant other but says they are in an open relationship. BBJ, mish, doggy, cg multiple pops, FIV, FIA. She says greek is extra and may just spring for it next time. $$ for the hour. YMMV stay safe!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...t/475410169396

  12. #15238

    Juicy J

    Juicy J saves the day! After a weekend filled with disappointment and missed opportunities, I finally got to meet up with this lovely gem in Palm Bay. She was very sweet and accommodating and eager to make me comfortable for our first encounter. Her bbj was amazing and she let me return the favor which we both enjoyed very much. K9, more bbj and finished up in mish. Weekend redeemed! I'm a very happy camper and will absolutely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...3/158644530640

  13. #15237

    Gypsii

    How can somebody be so sensual and so sweet at the same time special lady.

  14. #15236
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Julia has her fans and I'm certainly one of them and the only thing I can say is that my last visit with her last Sunday was no exception. She has gained a few pounds (who hasn't, myself included!) but that's because she is trying to stay healthy, get her personal life in order and still provide good service. Unfortunately, she still has her haters out there and someone was screwing up her phone and she had to change her number! Her new number is on her current ad on Tryst. Meanwhile, my visit was like visiting an old girlfriend, plenty of DFK, segued into a great BBBJ and of course, being the gentleman that I am, returned the favor and we ended in joyful MISH. With only a few detractors here on these pages, on the flip side there's dozens of positive reviews, from many others on this Forum! Julia has been around for years and unlike a lot of Brevard providers has conquered her demons and still is a great GFE experience. Julia is considering a visit to Vero and has a new friend who is totally UTR named Kalanie and sent me some pictures which I will post here. If Kalanie provides the same level of service as Julia, you mongers are in for a treat. Mongers can Pm me for Julia's new number or Kalanie's which she said I could hand out, but to only trusted Senior Forum Members. I haven't seen Kalanie yet, but will report when I do and I'm sure one of you guys will! Stay safe and have fun! Regards Willie.
    Julia is one of the best providers in town. Great post Willie!

  15. #15235

    Julia and Kalanie

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    She's usually floating around hotels these days. Here's a current ad. I haven't seen her this year but I'd go early in the day! https://tryst.link/escort/julia728.
    Julia has her fans and I'm certainly one of them and the only thing I can say is that my last visit with her last Sunday was no exception. She has gained a few pounds (who hasn't, myself included!) but that's because she is trying to stay healthy, get her personal life in order and still provide good service. Unfortunately, she still has her haters out there and someone was screwing up her phone and she had to change her number! Her new number is on her current ad on Tryst. Meanwhile, my visit was like visiting an old girlfriend, plenty of DFK, segued into a great BBBJ and of course, being the gentleman that I am, returned the favor and we ended in joyful MISH. With only a few detractors here on these pages, on the flip side there's dozens of positive reviews, from many others on this Forum! Julia has been around for years and unlike a lot of Brevard providers has conquered her demons and still is a great GFE experience. Julia is considering a visit to Vero and has a new friend who is totally UTR named Kalanie and sent me some pictures which I will post here. If Kalanie provides the same level of service as Julia, you mongers are in for a treat. Mongers can Pm me for Julia's new number or Kalanie's which she said I could hand out, but to only trusted Senior Forum Members. I haven't seen Kalanie yet, but will report when I do and I'm sure one of you guys will! Stay safe and have fun! Regards Willie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0044620B-FFD4-4F51-8854-A4ABD79FADDB.jpeg‎   3B6FBCE1-4655-4B1C-B2D0-95B65BB7DB02.jpeg‎   BAD7B87C-47F2-42CE-AC85-41D13379A27E.jpeg‎   29705493-22B7-434D-9268-ECA1F540A0A3.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape