Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 11221
-
04-26-23 13:42 #7591Senior Member

Posts: 5603True story but you will get the point. A relative of mine used to be an auto designer at GM. He agreed to a salary for a full time position and started working. They would give him assignments and then tell him when they are done you can go home. Well the assignments were only taking like 2 hours a day. So he was like a pig in shit. But after about a month or two he noticed that the other designers were still working after he left. So he started working like 3 hours a day. As time went on he started to think this is TGTBT so I better work a little longer or maybe they will cut me loose.
Originally Posted by NitroHX
[View Original Post]
In the end he was working overtime until one day he realized what was happening and then quit. So you start out maybe over paying for these girls and they are like wow. The guy is cool (and maybe good looking) this is great. Maybe I should do a little more, and then a little more. Not an apples to apples comparison but you get the point.
Also in my experience as the $ cost starts to decrease the emotional investments start to increase. Maybe you are ok with that and maybe not. And the non monetary favors and messaging start to increase as well.
So you are thinking this is great, let some other guy foot the bill. Been there, done that, doing it now. In my case I just don't have the funds not to do it if I want to get semi-steady pussy. In the past I declined certain girls (when I had the funds) as I knew what it would eventually lead to. You start telling yourself "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore". The quality problems of long term sugaring.
-
04-26-23 04:01 #7590Senior Member

Posts: 43This has been happening to me A LOT lately. After seeing about 65 SA girls in 1. 5 years, I decided to slow down a bit and see just 1 girl that I really really like. Over the past 2 months, I've had 3 different girls just wanting to hang or sleepover. They aren't asking for compensation. Most recently had a girl sleepover before and after Coachella. Another girl I used to give 400 to fk, has been sleeping over 3-4 x a week for no pay. It's getting to the point where it's affecting my work because we always stay up late. I'm also having to lie to my current long term about why I can't see her as much. These 2 girls I've reconnected with are both 19. It also makes me wonder if my current LT will accept a lesser ppm.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
I have another girl I used to give 500 ppm to just said it's ok that I give her 300. Something is up but whatever it is I'm liking it.
-
04-26-23 00:53 #7589Senior Member

Posts: 112ValentinaRose is now ValentinaBullet666
So, It looks like there's a rebrand. ValentinaRose is now ValentinaBullet666.
Originally Posted by JollyJohnRoger
[View Original Post]
Randy G. Still answers with the same number with the same douchebag questions.
Scam, fraud and extortion. It's a package deal.
-
04-24-23 20:19 #7588Senior Member

Posts: 3338About the first one, I would just follow advice I heard from HG long long ago. Absolutely skip profiles that have any negativity whatsoever in them. I agree with that.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
I don't consider the 2nd one a lost cause. Of course, I would never give her a dime to do anything not in person. However, some of the real NPs are nervous about sugar dating and do want to spend time getting to know someone, which can certainly be done by phone and text. I am not put off by a girl who says 'platonic' either. I have a standard blurb I send her, emphasizing what eventually would be necessary for her to get substantial financial benefit. But that I am patient. I have converted a few this way.
-
04-24-23 19:19 #7587Senior Member

Posts: 119Annoying profiles, but not unusual
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-9991d4b44b0b
Attractive but what a c__t.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-d005ca059464
What simp does this online BS?
-
04-24-23 14:06 #7586Senior Member

Posts: 3338Agreed. W / a big ass like hers, I could not see it. Maybe in NY there are guys who like the JLo look, but in CA we like the fit ones, spinners. And yes she is very young and very naive, and whatever she says is not reliable. That doesn't mean you should waste any time trying to educate her though.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 12:47 #7585Senior Member

Posts: 5603Make a profile that has a leading user name. Like LosAngelesDaddy or not. Then just start scrolling the videos that hit your FYP. Once you see a girl that is your type, follow her and like maybe 3 of her videos. Leave a brief comment like you look amazing or love your outfit. Try to leave your comments on posts that have as few comments as possible so it gets noticed.
Originally Posted by Hardtopost
[View Original Post]
Only follow girls that are right in your demographic. Do this until you are following at least 100 girls. BTW you do not need to leave any content of your own. At the bottom of most of the videos you will see a hashtag # that will say something like #asiangirls or #yogagirls or #prettyblackgirls. Search that and find some more girls in your demographic.
At this point tiktok will recognize your preferences and start delivering more similar content to your FYP. If you get sidetracked and start watching a lot of videos about politics or food you will also start seeing more of those videos. Have a real pic or at least one that shows you are older.
Girls will start to follow you back. You can only DM girls that follow you back. Never ask a girl to follow you, this is considered lame. You can add some text to your profile that may give a hint of your intentions. Just add a little. Sometimes random people will leave a comment on your comment. Never reply to those. In fact I don't even read mine (unless it is the creator). But if it is a hot girl I will start to like a few more of her videos. But never like more than 3 at a time. Doing that is like love bombing and also considered simping. Which may or may not work for you. I advise against it.
If a girl really wants to talk to you she will follow you and then DM you. Or you can DM her once she starts following. Also you will get a ton of bots and scammers following you even if you have no content posted. Remove all the followers that do not meet your demographic. Mostly the DM's will start out very brief like hi or how are you or where are you located. Then just go from there.
The girl I am seeing now and who is officially my GF lives in another state. I flew her in for a 3 day weekend after about 2 months of txting and some facetime. It just happened to go really well. But she is in my demographic and we are a personality match on a deep level. Saw her again about a month later for a 4 day staycation. Smooth sailing so far. This particular girl is not an SB (although she told me she has only dated older guys since she was 17). She has a good job and is still in school. She even offered to pay for her next ticket (which I declined). Aside from the ticket, some meals and a sexy outfit I got in advance on shein to fuck her in, no other money was spent.
One of the downsides is that many times they will not be in your area. The investment in time is a lot. So if that's not on your agenda this will never work for you. Admittedly I got lucky, but I put in the work. I was not on there looking to meet girls but as I gained experience I could see the potential. Girls in the 18-28 range meet most of their dates on social media these days. So for them it is pretty natural. And I have turned down more than a few pro SB's as well. Mostly because they were not in my area. But the quantity/quality of the girls on there is very high. No shortages at all.
-
04-24-23 06:10 #7584Regular Member

Posts: 5What are the forums, apps, or website that reviews of john's or sugardaddies.
I was interacting with a girl that I saw on SDM first and then Seeking.com. Attractive girl but lied about her information on borth profiles as they are different in age and location. She is very attractive. She wanted 1 k. Her name is Babyblue something and now her profile on seeking says 30 I think and somewhere in orange country. Her profile on SDM said 25 years old and on the westside of la. She asked me for my phone number and then used my phone number to look at comments about me from seeking I think and other sites. Or maybe she searched my profile name on these sites or forums. She was pretty knowledgeable on how to check and she responded with a screenshot so fast from her phone or computer I think. I was taken aback and had no idea. Where are these sites, forums, and apps that females can check on reviews on males made from other females.
Also on another note I saw HollywoodGuy he met a girl from Tiktok. I was wondering how do you find women that are willing to meet off Tiktok or social media in general. On Tiktok what search term do you use to find these women to meet someone through tiktok? How did you do it Hollywoodguy. Please give us the details. Thanks. From a first time poster.
For creampie for sugarbabies is 300 fair. Or should it be less or more. Some of these girls on these sugar sites want 400 to 500,700, 800,1 k. Also I look on forums of escorts and they say they they can get creampie for 300 to 400.
-
04-23-23 16:48 #7583Senior Member

Posts: 5603Laughable at best.
Originally Posted by HappyJob
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 11:26 #7582Senior Member

Posts: 110Gps
Wants 2 k ppm or 20 k monthly.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-8c1d93268d68
-
04-23-23 10:28 #7581Senior Member

Posts: 300That is a phenomenal piece of insight. Downloading down.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
I read the you Chicago page on it. It seems facial recognition is a real cat and mouse game so the software needs to be updated to stay up to date, and something academic like this will always be behind. But it's way way better than nothing. And you can always try your own photos in pimyes to make sure it worked.
-
04-22-23 13:43 #7580Senior Member

Posts: 3338Suspect profile
Moves around a lot, NoCal, SoCal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-0a554d81d40a
-
04-22-23 13:40 #7579Senior Member

Posts: 3338Pimeyes test
There is a profile in the LA area, of a 50 year old woman. She goes into some detail about herself, perhaps she is unconcerned about anonymity. However, I took the 1 profile photo from seeking and ran it through PimEyes free search. I was able to see some of the sites the same person's photo were on began "bu. Edu", meaning to me Boston University. So I search for that, I had no difficulty locating the woman. Full name, etc. IDK why she is around here for now.
This just goes to show the power of facial recognition, and how someone can get your personal info without paying, even though that PimEyes site is paywalled. I have requested they remove all of the hits to my own photos, but after they said they did that, I could still find 3 hits. I then sent them a message with a screenshot of those 3 hits, and said all the things you are supposed to say. In California, I can request that no one sell my personal information if I don't want them to, etc. They acknowledged receipt, we'll see how quickly this actually happens.
If it does, well that takes care of PimEyes, but it doesn't deal with any other sites. There is an app you can get, called Fawkes, that FS-up any photos you put online so they can't be used as the basis of facial recognition. This works prospectively, but not retrospectively.
-
04-22-23 13:32 #7578Senior Member

Posts: 5603After about 15 years on seeking all I can say is that it's better sometimes than others. But staying on consistently is the best plan unless you are off the market completely (as I am now).
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 01:23 #7577Senior Member

Posts: 423That bad?
Is it that bad now? Was thinking of opening an account because of spring break.
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






