Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 850 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12700

    CC -Louisville

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    I live right in the middle and visit both cities and have never been able to get her number.
    If you are in Louisville I thought you would be familiar with her.

    She is UTR for some reason and does not advertise. Evidently, well known in Louisville as a serious heroin / meth junkie. I hear she was very good at one time but drugs has taken over. She works with Marie in Louisville occasionally. Check with Marie in Escort Alligator in Louisville for her number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/123249996

  2. #12699

    Any suggestions?

    I'm looking for a female travel companion preferably 25-45 yrs old, clean cut drug free to take multiple trips overseas a year. All expenses will be covered, not looking for a "mule", can be a strictly platonic arrangement must be eligible for a passport and open to flying.

    If you know of any ladies that can be trusted or dependable for such a situation, the pay would be substantial.

  3. #12698

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by BusinesSky  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Kristen for close to 10 years. Each year she has gotten worse and worse about waiting for me to get there then stops responding. After waiting an additional hour just so I could confirm she wasn't with someone, don't want to ruin someone eles visit, I wanted to be able to call her out on her bs about phone dieing or number crashing I decided to go up and knock on her door. I could clearly hear her inside. Will never understand why these girls won't just text you once someone beats you there so you don't waste your time.
    She's the worst by far. I dunno if anyone has consistent luck with her but if the bulk of us would just "boycott" her for a few months the other girls would probably straighten their act up. I haven't bothered trying with her for months now.

  4. #12697

    CC Seniors only

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMombo  [View Original Post]
    She must want to stick with Sr. Members. You might consider visiting gals and posting some reviews. True, this is a site for sharing but it also goes both ways.
    You are absolutely correct. Its her choice, not anyone else as far as I know.

  5. #12696

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMombo  [View Original Post]
    She must want to stick with Sr. Members. You might consider visiting gals and posting some reviews. True, this is a site for sharing but it also goes both ways.
    You are correct sir. Seniors only.

  6. #12695

    Anna-2 thumbs up

    I had another very nice visit with Anna. Set up is easy with a few texts. She is always quick to respond. Attractive, petite MILF spinner body. She is fun to be with and has a great personality. She is in a nice motel off of Winchester Rd. Her room is nice and clean. She is clean and fresh. No marks or bruises. She does have a couple of discreet tats.

    She has become a ATF. I have seen her numerous times and never leave unhappy. She is always dependable and punctual. Excellent skills. You will not leave disappointed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...n/442871930189

  7. #12694

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    I have asked several people here and gotten no response, and I am in Louisville. Not like I would be stealing her time from any of the Lexington folk. Just would like to see her when she is in Louisville, since she splits her between Lexington and Louisville.
    I live right in the middle and visit both cities and have never been able to get her number.

  8. #12693

    CC-Sr. Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony2323  [View Original Post]
    So everyone wants to post about cc but no one wants to help with her #.

    Thought that's what this site was for.
    She must want to stick with Sr. Members. You might consider visiting gals and posting some reviews. True, this is a site for sharing but it also goes both ways.

  9. #12692

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony2323  [View Original Post]
    She only does outcalls and sometimes cv super hard to get ahold of most the time.
    Sorry, I meant any info like donations or what the visit was like.

  10. #12691
    [Deleted by Admin]

    I'm throwing a flag here even though he's being a douche.

    You don't make the rules, people can ask questions, you do not have to answer them.

    Learn to use the Report Post button.

    A2

  11. #12690

    Kristen ghosting per the norm

    I've been seeing Kristen for close to 10 years. Each year she has gotten worse and worse about waiting for me to get there then stops responding. After waiting an additional hour just so I could confirm she wasn't with someone, don't want to ruin someone eles visit, I wanted to be able to call her out on her bs about phone dieing or number crashing I decided to go up and knock on her door. I could clearly hear her inside. Will never understand why these girls won't just text you once someone beats you there so you don't waste your time.

  12. #12689

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony2323  [View Original Post]
    So everyone wants to post about cc but no one wants to help with her #.

    Thought that's what this site was for.
    I have asked several people here and gotten no response, and I am in Louisville. Not like I would be stealing her time from any of the Lexington folk. Just would like to see her when she is in Louisville, since she splits her between Lexington and Louisville.

  13. #12688

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony2323  [View Original Post]
    She only does outcalls and sometimes cv super hard to get ahold of most the time.
    Is she worth the money / time.

  14. #12687

    Cc

    So everyone wants to post about cc but no one wants to help with her #.

    Thought that's what this site was for.

  15. #12686

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    Anything on this one? I tried searching but her name doesn't show anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/766495273505
    She only does outcalls and sometimes cv super hard to get ahold of most the time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape