Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 496 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 546 596 996 1496 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17108

    Layla / Sam / Sammi / Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    At this point I'm thinking setup or robbery. I would highly suggest proceeding with caution. There's a possibility I'm wrong but there's way too many red flags. The guy whispering in the background made it sound extremely dangerous. Think with the big head.
    I noticed the other day that Samantha had put up another ad. My first attempt to see her in early 2023 was extremely concerning with lots of red flags. There were two members who came forward to say she was good to go. However, their visits were in previous years. Leaving Baltimore the other day I decided to reach back out to Samantha just to see how things would go. I was going to be passing right by where she was staying off of 95. Send her a text about visiting. I got a phone call from her. Little chitchat. She asked me when I wanted to come by. I told her I was 15 minutes from her location. She tells me she'll call right back. That's when the shenanigans start. This time I know not to wait. After 10 minutes of waiting for a return call or text. I take off back to VA.

    20 minutes later I get a text she needs more time. Then ghosted for 90 min. Thankfully, I left. Text comes in she was talking to a family member. Then 1 hour and 30 minutes later. I get another text saying sorry can I come back. I went through this before with her. I have no idea what happens once you get to the hotel in April of 2023. Some of you may know her, but I have to say, proceed with caution. I know several girls who know Sam. Might have to stop seeing them as well not looking for drama.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/129552563#
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0181.jpeg‎   IMG_0182.jpeg‎  

  2. #17107

    Bree

    She's let me know her dance card is full and her monthly visitor is here.

    Please don't hit me up for her digits for the time being. She's not high volume but has been appreciative of the attention.

  3. #17106
    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. Just like having the "le" check LOL. They say bring your own because half their dope funds would be spent on condoms. Bring your own because they ain't buying them. Sometimes I've seen them do this to as excuse to just give head.
    That's basically it in a nutshell! Bottom line, if you bring your own condom it's one less thing for them to buy and / or worry about. More money in their pocket to support their drug habit or like you said, use it as an excuse not to have sex but give head only.

  4. #17105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    See post 17074

    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...m/701780956552

    Please tell me one of you guys are familiar? South Carolina number and I definitely never seen her anywhere in mid Atlantic. I'm assuming it bs. She texted back w 175 h. No f and way a fetish provider is no less then 3-4 h usually. Either it's her first week or fake. I mostly provided info just asking for once I appreciate it.
    If nothing else, looking up the number pulls some old Sumo ads, and Hartsville is a medium-sized town in South Carolina.

    She hit me up with the same address as the other poster.

  5. #17104

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...m/701780956552

    Please tell me one of you guys are familiar? South Carolina number and I definitely never seen her anywhere in mid Atlantic. I'm assuming it bs. She texted back w 175 h. No f and way a fetish provider is no less then 3-4 h usually. Either it's her first week or fake. I mostly provided info just asking for once I appreciate it.
    After them getting back and saying they had my personal and threatened to post it I called their bluff and of course they folded. Total scam here's the number 8438xxx766. I assumed it was bs because they only take online payment but didn't expect a total nut.

  6. #17103

    Heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...m/701780956552

    Please tell me one of you guys are familiar? South Carolina number and I definitely never seen her anywhere in mid Atlantic. I'm assuming it bs. She texted back w 175 h. No f and way a fetish provider is no less then 3-4 h usually. Either it's her first week or fake. I mostly provided info just asking for once I appreciate it.
    No shit they just texted me back and knew my name and threatened to put me on Facebook. I'm not joking. I said go for it I'm single no kids no Facebook and never asked for sex. I got nothing to hide and told them how about I contact authorities and tell them your trying to extort and blackmail me. In 20 I never had this happen LOL. I'm not remotely worried I'll call their bluff all day just giving y'all a warning. I'll post pics of convo if I can.

  7. #17102

    Got to b bs

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...m/701780956552

    Please tell me one of you guys are familiar? South Carolina number and I definitely never seen her anywhere in mid Atlantic. I'm assuming it bs. She texted back w 175 h. No f and way a fetish provider is no less then 3-4 h usually. Either it's her first week or fake. I mostly provided info just asking for once I appreciate it.

  8. #17101
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Contrary to popular belief, this is not true. IMO, it's a myth and falsehood that got started and perpetuated on various message boards and forums. For the very simple reason, once your inside the room and services and money are being discussed, they can nail you for solicitation right then and there. No condoms need be present or necessary. Also LE stings don't use sexually explicit pictures showing full nudity. Just generic scantily clad females with bras, thongs, etc. But NO full nudity whatsoever.
    Exactly. Just like having the "le" check LOL. They say bring your own because half their dope funds would be spent on condoms. Bring your own because they ain't buying them. Sometimes I've seen them do this to as excuse to just give head.

  9. #17100

    Any info on this one looks to good to be true


  10. #17099
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Ist the "bring your own condom" one of the oldest tricks of LE to get Johns?
    Contrary to popular belief, this is not true. IMO, it's a myth and falsehood that got started and perpetuated on various message boards and forums. For the very simple reason, once your inside the room and services and money are being discussed, they can nail you for solicitation right then and there. No condoms need be present or necessary. Also LE stings don't use sexually explicit pictures showing full nudity. Just generic scantily clad females with bras, thongs, etc. But NO full nudity whatsoever.

  11. #17098
    Quote Originally Posted by FatMan89  [View Original Post]
    Just finished having a date with reddz.

    She is really friendly and gets into it when she starts up.

    Real tight too did 2 positions before I popped.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4438444653
    She had a room at Tims last week. I noticed her when I was there with another date. She even shared me her room number but I was not interested.

  12. #17097

    Legit ad

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Ist the "bring your own condom" one of the oldest tricks of LE to get Johns?
    LE does not show ads that expose pussy, nippes, or asshole. They are not allowed to do it.

    They will show exposed butt cheeks with a g-string that covers asshole and pussy. They have popped like with those types of ads.

  13. #17096
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  14. #17095

    Sabrina

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/129093285

    Any Intel on Sabrina? She looks real to me. Thinking about taking the plunge.

    T J.

  15. #17094

    Very Real

    She is very real I have seen her dozens of times. She is submissive and kinky as fuck will do literally whatever you want for the right $. I've got videos of her doing any and everything she is an actual people pleaser who gets off pleasing. She lives up in Spring Grove but she's usually staying in Reisterstown or security cause not a lot of people in PA have been hitting her up. Do yourself a favor and do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTrauma  [View Original Post]
    She is real and she is younger but is of legal age. I've seen her many times. She's in the Reisterstown area but claims she used to live in PA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape