Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 33433
-
04-23-23 14:08 #26773Senior Member

Posts: 59Eden
Over 2 and a half years, Eden had built a bit of trust with me. I know, all of you are going to reprimand me, "You Should Know Better. " Well, she has gone completely downhill. Be very cautious meeting with her. Find someone else if you know what's good for you.
-
04-23-23 01:47 #26772Senior Member

Posts: 1165Daisy
She did post a few years ago- went under Alisha.
Pretty sure she got busted for drugs.
Very weird lady, acts innocent and doesn't have a concept of time. Text at all hours, and many hours later.
-
04-23-23 00:41 #26771Senior Member

Posts: 186She is the wack job.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 23:42 #26770Senior Member

Posts: 418Daisy
She looks a lot like a woman who was advertising a few years back that was supposedly a real wack job. I can't remember what name she was going by back then if it's the same one.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 23:39 #26769Senior Member

Posts: 1834RE: Amanda / Kiersten in Springdale
Kiersten (Aka Amanda) did have most of her teeth the one and only time that I saw her at her Springdale incall just over a year ago. I had contacted her via the number listed in her ad. Set up a time etc but upon arrival she was still busy and texted me to wait. I declined and she offered a discount if I did etc. Upon meeting her, she told me that she often TRIPLES or even QUADRUPLE books dates off the number in her ad because she said that 90% don't show and just waste her time etc.
After she sees you and it goes ok she offers you her real number which she obviously prioritizes and gives her regulars a better effort (and discount). The reasons why I never bothered to see her again are her size (I prefer spinners) and that she went into the bathroom for 20+ minutes to get ready. Left her phones out on the table and they blew up the whole time I was waiting. Plus her "brother" came and knocked on the door twice wanting in during this time period.
Then after coming out she spends 5 min giving me her sob story of being widowed but since she wasn't married to him that she got the boot with nothing at all from his family even though they were a long time live together relationship. The BBBJ was just ok nothing to brag about and the same with the cfs. She also offered BBFS if I had wanted. I personally compare her to an SW with a functioning phone and would possibly see her at street prices but IMHO there are better around at escort pricing.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 23:38 #26768Regular Member

Posts: 1Serenity
Hey guys been here awhile but not been active for a few years, getting back into it has anyone seen this girl?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...048/2108597175
-
04-22-23 21:53 #26767Senior Member

Posts: 200She's also on the sugar baby site. Had something set up with her a couple weeks ago but crickets when came time. Said she was in NKY.
Originally Posted by Cowboycdt
[View Original Post]
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ba90c1e55af9d1
-
04-22-23 21:39 #26766Senior Member

Posts: 211Odd
I've never gotten a boner from looking at a barn. But this chick is super hot IMO.
Originally Posted by BengalsBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 20:57 #26765Senior Member

Posts: 30Daisy
Daisy. I have never met her… But to answer the question… it looks like , who could miss her?….shes big as big as the side of a barn… I guess to each their own
Originally Posted by Cowboycdt
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 12:44 #26764Senior Member

Posts: 138Lady Shay
Yea. She's still around. New place on west side described below. No longer on Galbraith Ave. She's been around a long time with the same number. That says something. She still has nice body, good menu and pricing. Face is a bit rough. Good communications generally.
Definitely still worth seeing for some good fun. Had milking table. Good BBBJ with swallow. Takes it all. Plus a good fun engaging fuck! Worth going seeing. Is having trouble with getting any ads up. So needs business and is very accommodating to your wants.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...today/55349160
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 12:06 #26763Senior Member

Posts: 192I've no interest myself. Too big and too many tats.
Originally Posted by Beardo
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 00:46 #26762Senior Member

Posts: 26Anyone Seen Daisy?
Was wondering if anyone has seen Daisy? Thicker older lady but sounds fun.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/129214370#.
-
04-21-23 23:22 #26761Senior Member

Posts: 121Information
I'm going to be in the Mason, OH soon for work. Can anyone give me good info on women to meet during my stay? Thanks in advance.
-
04-21-23 17:45 #26760Senior Member

Posts: 79Fake?
There's a girl with the same pictures but different name and number. So I'd say fake.
Originally Posted by RascalRooster
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 17:21 #26759Senior Member

Posts: 223Kaylaakayy
Has anyone seen her recently? When I did a search the most recent post was from January.











Reply With Quote





