Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 210 of 1102 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 710 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 16529
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13394

    Lotus

    I visited Lotus on Old Kings Road during the day. This was my first time there. Place is in a legit business park with a lot of activity, so felt like I was being watched coming and going. Met at door by ok looking early 40's woman. Opted for half hour at 50, I upgraded to a table shower for 10 more. TS was thorough with not a lot of teasing so I began to be concerned there were no extras available. Back to room we went. Massage was ok with more lite touches than massaging. After only a few minutes of that with no teasing at all, I flipped over. I signaled the FS sign and she said no and signaled hand job. She asked for money so I gave her 60 which she seemed ok with. I just relaxed and let her do her thing. Was only allowed OTC roaming. I got where I wanted to be, she cleaned me up and gave a room temp tiny water. I won't be back.

  2. #13393
    Quote Originally Posted by JBird76  [View Original Post]
    Where is Creeks? New to the scene and looking for places in OP / West. There is an AA Spa on blanding close to me. I just called and asked if they have table showers and lady responded with enthusiastic yes.

    Any help appreciated. TIA.
    Creek Massage is in Saint Augustine on SR-16, YuYu is the main attraction there. I went there a couple months ago and it was a longer drive from Fleming Island where I live than I will do again for how hard her negotiations were before an L1. If your budget is more than mine and you have the cash out quickly enough for her YuYu might be a good choice.

  3. #13392

    My favor

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in and had an appointment with Helen today. That's a good massage right there. Then she whispers I got a new girl for you. In walks Jules or Julie. From Vegas.

    Insert slow clap.

    She said she be here for a while.

    I may just become a regular now.

    More so then I already am.
    Thanks for the referral. Visited 'Jewel' yesterday, nice visit.

  4. #13391

    My Favor win today

    Stopped in and had an appointment with Helen today. That's a good massage right there. Then she whispers I got a new girl for you. In walks Jules or Julie. From Vegas.

    Insert slow clap.

    She said she be here for a while.

    I may just become a regular now.

    More so then I already am.

  5. #13390
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in at AJA today and decided to splurge and get the 4 hands massage.

    Long story short, it's a better deal to get just one lady. Overall an okay rub but over priced on everything and left with an expensive hand job, bleh.

    - DonJon.
    Which 2 did you see?

  6. #13389

    AJA 4 hands

    I stopped in at AJA today and decided to splurge and get the 4 hands massage.

    Long story short, it's a better deal to get just one lady. Overall an okay rub but over priced on everything and left with an expensive hand job, bleh.

    - DonJon.

  7. #13388

    Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneWall  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting from GA for half a day. Orlando isn't an option, so can I get a good recommendation?
    Go down the road a little. When you get to the intersection of 95 and 4. Take 4 west.

  8. #13387

    Stopping in

    Will be visiting from GA for half a day. Orlando isn't an option, so can I get a good recommendation?

  9. #13386
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    There is wisdom there. Asians usually age well plus the dim lights fade away years. And when the arrests come down and names and ages are listed in the news, most are post-menopause.
    LOL, don't get me wrong, some of the ladies can look decent in their 50's. I've seen Asian Kim a few times and everyone was claiming 40's and I know for a fact she's early 50's. Imo, she was better looking than some of the ladies I've seen at these AMPs.

  10. #13385
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfSeek  [View Original Post]
    A bit older? 40's or 50's?

    Is it purely OTC roaming or do the ta ta's come out for play?
    Otc but sometimes you can get a paw under that bra. My guess is 40-50 but asian math says prob 50+. They are not bad looking but not stunners either and the one lady has a nice ass to grab onto.

  11. #13384

    Aja

    Had Joy for a 30 minute. Expensive at 60 and wanted 100 tip for naked with net panties. Laid on me for finish and allowed top and bottom, large fake C, let me finish on her chest. Expensive but fun.

  12. #13383

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    Seems like you guys aren't using Asian math. For these girls take the age you think they are and add 10 years.
    There is wisdom there. Asians usually age well plus the dim lights fade away years. And when the arrests come down and names and ages are listed in the news, most are post-menopause.

  13. #13382
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfSeek  [View Original Post]
    I saw Joy at Aja for a massage. She appears to be in her 30's, maybe 5' 4". She was a nice looking lady. Not a 10 but above average. Is there a Judy working there too?
    Seems like you guys aren't using Asian math. For these girls take the age you think they are and add 10 years.

  14. #13381
    Shill account for Sunflower Spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 19

    Three girls in Aja

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfSeek  [View Original Post]
    I saw Joy at Aja for a massage. She appears to be in her 30's, maybe 5' 4". She was a nice looking lady. Not a 10 but above average. Is there a Judy working there too?
    I passed by Aja once, 3 girls were there, 2 were slim with big breasts, the other girl I'm not sure who she was, was a little shorter and looked plump, I got the tall, slender, very temperamental Luna Take care of me I think I will come back to know more.

  15. #13380

    More Details Please

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbx5184  [View Original Post]
    Tian tian is good to go. Only L1 and the ladies are a bit older but it's only 40 house fee for HH. Average massage but it's a good go to when I'm lazy because it's close to me as well. The other one they told me an hour minimum for any extras so I chalked that up to a waste of time and never went.
    A bit older? 40's or 50's?

    Is it purely OTC roaming or do the ta ta's come out for play?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape