Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 945 1445 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 33207
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26547

    Serenity

    Hey guys been here awhile but not been active for a few years, getting back into it has anyone seen this girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...048/2108597175

  2. #26546
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboycdt  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Daisy? Thicker older lady but sounds fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/129214370#.
    She's also on the sugar baby site. Had something set up with her a couple weeks ago but crickets when came time. Said she was in NKY.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ba90c1e55af9d1

  3. #26545

    Odd

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalsBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Daisy. I have never met her But to answer the question it looks like , who could miss her?.shes big as big as the side of a barn I guess to each their own
    I've never gotten a boner from looking at a barn. But this chick is super hot IMO.

  4. #26544

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboycdt  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Daisy? Thicker older lady but sounds fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/129214370#.
    Daisy. I have never met her… But to answer the question… it looks like , who could miss her?….shes big as big as the side of a barn… I guess to each their own

  5. #26543

    Lady Shay

    Yea. She's still around. New place on west side described below. No longer on Galbraith Ave. She's been around a long time with the same number. That says something. She still has nice body, good menu and pricing. Face is a bit rough. Good communications generally.

    Definitely still worth seeing for some good fun. Had milking table. Good BBBJ with swallow. Takes it all. Plus a good fun engaging fuck! Worth going seeing. Is having trouble with getting any ads up. So needs business and is very accommodating to your wants.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...today/55349160

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    She in a basement of a house around Sunset Ave. Makeshift room with a bed and her table with a bathroom in the basement. Not tye Ritz but no problems.

  6. #26542
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardo  [View Original Post]
    I've also been with her on dates and we hooked up maybe 10-12 years ago. At the time she had gastric bypass surgery and had lost a lot of weight. She showed me pictures before and she wad really big but always had huge tits. They look like they've been perked up from some surgeries and she has definitely had some other work. Good luck. I had her before and no way I would pay for what we did.
    I've no interest myself. Too big and too many tats.

  7. #26541

    Anyone Seen Daisy?

    Was wondering if anyone has seen Daisy? Thicker older lady but sounds fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/129214370#.

  8. #26540

    Information

    I'm going to be in the Mason, OH soon for work. Can anyone give me good info on women to meet during my stay? Thanks in advance.

  9. #26539

    Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by RascalRooster  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have exp with Brenda from eros? https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/3151161.htm.
    There's a girl with the same pictures but different name and number. So I'd say fake.

  10. #26538

    Kaylaakayy

    Has anyone seen her recently? When I did a search the most recent post was from January.

  11. #26537
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Sinnamon mentioned she does duos with Syd.
    I've also been with her on dates and we hooked up maybe 10-12 years ago. At the time she had gastric bypass surgery and had lost a lot of weight. She showed me pictures before and she wad really big but always had huge tits. They look like they've been perked up from some surgeries and she has definitely had some other work. Good luck. I had her before and no way I would pay for what we did.

  12. #26536

    Brenda from Eros

    Does anyone have exp with Brenda from eros? https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/3151161.htm.

  13. #26535

    Good question

    I hadn't thought about it. That's funny, I not sure if saw them but she didn't look like she didn't have teeth. Normally, it's obvious. I'll report back. And thanks for the heads up.

    Soca.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Does she have teeth? I've been curious, as you never see them in any of her adsand she's a known crackhead.

  14. #26534

    Kiersten

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    I forget who's report or private note it was but thank you. She is not a model but is sexy af. You know, that intangible thing. I have a strictly business associate with that Eastern European sexpot essence I saw this morning who reminded me of her and that I hadn't shared a report. Kiersten has more of a blue jean baby, hippie vibe. She's a thick girl which you can't really see in the ads which are mostly current face shots. Safe little spot in Springdale was good with me. She keeps it organized and is ready for you. She was just out of the shower. I was a little late which worked and great coms and attitude. It took her a minute to finish getting ready but it was fine and we talked during and I got all of my time in the end. Idk that I would do a half hour but I never do unless I just want a BnGo. But to each his own. I take some work anyway which she was willing to put in. BBBJ is outstanding and she is tight as a 20-year-old. Definitely has some rules. I probably hit the boundaries of all of them, but she was good about it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/120834827

    Keep 'er movin.

    Soca.
    Does she have teeth? I've been curious, as you never see them in any of her ads—and she's a known crackhead.

  15. #26533
    Quote Originally Posted by Puritanical  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/shoujosyd

    I've actually been with her irl on a date like. Ten years ago. Has anyone taken the plunge? Her deposit rules are horrible. But I can definitely verify this is a real person with a college degree. I can also verify there are substantial amounts of cosmetic surgery.
    Sinnamon mentioned she does duos with Syd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape