Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 8720
-
04-25-23 08:13 #6065Senior Member

Posts: 151Definitely sounds right. My mouth was all over her. Rides well also. Glad you had fun. Makes me want to call and find out for sure.
Originally Posted by Incantation
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 08:12 #6064Senior Member

Posts: 151I know that. I stand by what I said though. The post below this also makes it sound like her.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 07:52 #6063Regular Member

Posts: 6Enjoyable
First review really so I'll try and do this justice. I recently met up with this one, "Nat". Milford in's at the place that's one more than 5 however she does not seem to be affiliated with any of the tenants there. Coms were pretty good, set up wasn't too bad. Some messages were instant some were hour in-between but got to the room and handed over donation. She will tell you in the first reply, I found them to be reasonable if not reminiscent of a few years ago. I elected for the hr, menu is accurate, her pics are accurate as well. She is very chill and will chat you up like you're old friends. She showered (she said she just woke up) , brushed teeth and all that, which did not count towards my time nor did she even suggest anything of that nature. I had the day off so wasn't in a rush. Session was great with bbj that had some good enthusiasm, YMMV on my score cards here but would give bbj 7/10 enthusiasm, dt ability, the boys and some spit but not overly too much. Next I got behind her where she moans and talks with you sensually and dirty until her first o, you can tell is real, she feels great for cfs and I flipped her over to finish the way the church intended. Which for me I have an issue lasting etc. just a lot of stamina for some and I have to go pretty hard to get there. Well she took this like a champ until I used that bag, all in all I'd give her an 9/10 on performance. I enjoyed our time enough that I had her for an outcall about 4 days later. Coms were good now w an established meeting, she was late but not so much so it was any issue, she does drive a beat down hunk of a vehicle which she said was part of the issue. This time had her for a few hours went multiple rounds, my fav has go to be doggy and again she can take it so I loved that. Overall great time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...p/054165756330
-
04-24-23 21:16 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 116Wow
YMMV but I took the plunge and had an amazing time. She is legit and the women in the pics. Spinner very small, small titties perfect nipples. Bald pussy and butt hole impeccable hygiene. Brought heels and stocking as requested. Very friendly demeanor, light kissing, groping, moved to oral fun for both, she fucked my face nice and good which she loved. I took all 3 holes. Greek was tough for her as I was to girthy, Greek lasted only a minute. Took my cock balls deep in a few positions. We both masturbated to completion. We cleaned up and talked a bit then parted ways. $$ for non rushed session lasted about 45 minutes. Never looked at phone or asked about donation. Absolutely top tier session she never said no to one thing. 100% will repeat. For fucks sake guys- treat her good. She is an island in a sea of shit.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
BTW- this was all a dream.
-
04-24-23 19:51 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 2147I don't even know what she looks like. I was being sarcastic hoping someone would share a photo.
Originally Posted by MrCcct
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 14:54 #6060Senior Member

Posts: 151I think we have a winner
Oh my. I will send a PM. That said, if a deposit is being asked for she may have changed or it may not be her.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 09:41 #6059Senior Member

Posts: 982She sent me a few clips, but has been stringing me along, she definitely is kinda curt via text and said she's doing outs only she's got a nice looking ass got to give her that.
Originally Posted by MrCcct
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 09:26 #6058Senior Member

Posts: 151I don't blame you. I personally don't do deposits for anyone. It also could be someone using her pics.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 09:24 #6057Senior Member

Posts: 151It adds up
It certainly looks like her pussy. I was well acquainted with it. Well all her holes really. 👅. I actually have pics of her holes. I could compare them.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
Also it sounds like her from the Fetlife, gangbang and not great face in pictures parts of the conversation. Do you know her?
-
04-23-23 09:12 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 625FTI-Possible Scam Alert
Contacted this one and had a decent conversation. Quoted hh 120 and h175. Asked about upcharges for a BBBJ even though it was in the post and she said yes there would be an upcharge. Asked how much and she replied when do you want to see me. I said 10 this morning and silence. Asked again and more silence. Just wanted to make everyone aware.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...y/590569968013
-
04-22-23 19:21 #6055Senior Member

Posts: 2147That is pretty good, you can tell who she is by seeing photos of pussy and feet.
Originally Posted by MrCcct
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
04-22-23 19:18 #6054Senior Member

Posts: 2147When you hit bottom you land on Pond Lily Road and go directly to jail.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
04-22-23 11:01 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 693Interesting
She wanted $20 deposit and then $100 on the day of the meet and then sent me a qr code to send her money. No thanks.
Originally Posted by MrCcct
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 08:28 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 151Sexy Italian
Oh my gosh. I know this girl. I have played with her several times but not for $$ I'm not surprised to see her working though. She's interesting. She can seem rude and difficult communicating online but was actually a sweetheart in-person. Nice, sexy, yummy body with three hole access but that was a few years ago. I assume she still looks good. Not sure if I can recommend because of the time that has passed and the behavior listed but she was great the times we hung out.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
Wanted to add that she's pretty in-person also. I was definitely attracted.
-
04-22-23 05:31 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 625Look where she is staying. Enough said! Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BradBag
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






